PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I enjoy the idea of pin-pointing the code of the natural and while the concepts in Soloman II's post were very well thought out and true, what gets me is that being natural is exactly the opposite of playing off of a code or any set of rules.

Being a natural is simply about having a personality that is successful at adapting to the demands of the moment.

In fact I will repeat that phrase slightly altered. Allow yourself to take it in and then respond with your ideas.

Natural Game: 1. having a personality with the ability to succesfully adapt to the demands of any social interaction. 2.One adept with social mobility.

The rest is natural.

Peace

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:16 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
I enjoy the idea of pin-pointing the code of the natural and while the concepts in Soloman II's post were very well thought out and true, what gets me is that being natural is exactly the opposite of playing off of a code or any set of rules. The rest is natural.

Peace

Well I guess he wanted to point out what makes naturals so succesfull. Not everybody was lucky to be born with personality that atracts girls so non naturals are oftenly frustrated with not knowing what is that magic thing that makes naturals so succesfull.

I partially agree with your statement that if you try to emulate something that automatically becomes artificial and not natural but can we say to some non talented AFC chump "Just be yourself and you will be succesfull seducer"? Of course we can`t.

They can do 2 things:
1) Learn all tricks which PUA uses in Game (openers, routines, gambits, DHV stories .... etc)
2) Work on himself to create all attributes that makes natural so succesfull (attractive lifestyle, sense of humour, social circle, well built body :) ....etc). After few months (or years in hard cases) they can BECOME natural seducers even if they are not born as such

First path is faster but second one is way more succesfull on long term.

Marco