PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:26 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi!It will sound weird, but lately I've been started talking seriously with a girl that I know for a long time and we kind of like each other.So the question I'm asking is what will be the move when I'm going to see her next week?Don't want to ruin a good friendship ,but also I like this girl and got IOI's and I haven't encountered this kind of situation.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:24 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Kino and eye contact. Just be natural and escalate if she is what you want.

Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:37 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Hi!It will sound weird, but lately I've been started talking seriously with a girl that I know for a long time and we kind of like each other.So the question I'm asking is what will be the move when I'm going to see her next week?Don't want to ruin a good friendship ,but also I like this girl and got IOI's and I haven't encountered this kind of situation.
Literally am going through this same situation myself. The only way this will work is if you are prepared to lose her. If you hesitate things will go down hill.

Exactly what Genoda said, "Kino and eye contact." Since your getting the IOI's already the escalation will be the easy part. Hooked up with a long time friend at a party after getting the ioi's I was looking from doing just those two things.