PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 1:37 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I spoke to a girl in my friendship group and asked her out on Thursday, to go out next week. I ended up spotting her when I was out that night, so phoned her and we met up for a drink and a walk that lasted nearly 3 hours. We kissed 3 times. I know you may not think she is yet my girlfriend but she seemed quite serious about it. We planned to go out Sunday, and a city next week.

We were going to meet up last night after work but she finished late and said she would probably go home. I did end up seeing her on my way home (out of pure chance) so went over and kissed her again. Her ex-boyfriend was giving me a lift home so it was quite awkward, and I help her arms awkwardly but then transferred to her waist so think I recovered. I texted her later saying; "you're such a cute kisser" and she replied; "Haha thanks?". As I was walking home which took a while I decided to give her a ring but she was in the shower, so she texted;. So tomorrow, I was planning on her taking her somewhere nice in the country to have a picnic (please don't cringe). She seems to quite enjoy romance.

My intentions with this girl, are of a longer term disposition. So obviously I want to escalate tomorrow, but without coming across as purely trying for sex, as I'm not. I do tease her, and we are quite physical. But basically, I'm asking how to maintain excitement in this relationship.

On a side note. This girl is very well off, and although I used to be. I understand as we are young only are parents are responsible for this, and not to give a shit about it. Though I'm worried about being intimidated as my parents houses are very small in comparison.

Any help is very much appreciated guys.

All the best.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 9:12 pm 
Dedicated Member

If you guys are young, I would say anything can happen. As an "older" man, I know that 18-year old girls in the clubs are easy as hell to pick up, just because they are so curious and everything is new and exciting. But since everything is just that - new and exciting - they don't know what they really want until they have tried. If they don't like whatever it may be (have sex with you?), they can freak out just anytime and you just go "wtf happened?", because they didn't stop when it was time.

Anyway... Use you gut feeling and try to read her - see what she wants. Don't escalate sexually just because you think that's how it has to be done. Instead, focus on the conversation and having fun. Tease each other, and escalate physically only if it feels right.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

^^ What he said

Also, don't think that having sex quickly if it happens is going to ruin anything between you two. Women don't really wire that way, if you have sex really soon, it's only likely to strengthen the bond, not weaken it. BUT as already stated, since you are serious about her it doesn't have to be a mad dash to the line either, but don't purposely hold off or you can confuse the poor girl (and I've seen that happen before).

You'll find most girls who grew up around money don't give much of a fig about it. Only a precious few are really uppity and obsessed, and likely she's not one of those girls.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 5:51 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Trust your instincts and don't put too much 'game' on her.
Always be escalating

Advice for those in a relationship

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

bro i have a big friends group as well but i need to ask you that how did you put the influence on that girl i mean i know one girl talking her for while .....but my problem is like sometimes i try to much to be close to any girl.but this girl is something special but she doesnt reply me on facebook she doesnt give me response so you think i should move on even though i like her.I mean is their any way turn around the situation from worse to good one please help .i hope you will reply me thanks