Post subject: Direct night game
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 8:42 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I have gone direct a lot in daygame before mostly on solo girls. I am trying out nightgame now, and indirect game is something I'm not too comfortable with. I feel like going direct is more congruent with myself.

I have a question to ask of those who use direct game in bars and clubs. Do you save direct game for only solo girls or do you go direct even when your target is in a group - girls or mixed set?

What way do you conduct your pick up when you're addressing the target in a group directly?

Post subject: Re: Direct night game
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 10:15 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

My personal belief is that direct openers do work at night, but they have to come from a position of status. At night, they've been hit on all night by drunk, no game guys. Personally, I prefer to walk up to the girl and say "Hey, I'm name, who are you?" I know it's not in keeping with the "staying under the radar" stuff, but let's be honest. If you're approaching a girl in a bar or club, you know why you're there. She knows why you're there.

If you ask some stupid opinion opener without actually caring about the answer, then you're lying to yourself and her. That's my biggest qualm with indirect.