Is RSD (Tyler) any good?


Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game




Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:19 am 
Offline
Dedicated Member

Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:28 am
Posts: 577
McGrath wrote:
He is obviously increadibly intelligent and that is a strength and a weakness.

If you are not such a fast-paced learner then I can see the Blueprint Decoded DVD's or some of his esoteric teachings as going way over your head.

But take his advice, he's a very good mentor to have.

Read Ayn Rand, Read Echart Toll
Go Out
Be happy

over-simplifications but good teachings


Pretty sure he has autism and a variety of learning disabilities. If you are intelligent and have common sense, you can take away from his message. What is a turn off is the amount of misogyny that is embedded in the majority of the content they provide. Unfortunately, no other company offers the amount of resources, free tour events, inner circle, and weekly videos on going. He has a new video up I will be checking out. I feel like he misses the mark in comparison to Johnny Berba and John Cooper who offer similar content but, provide it in a more genuine manner without the misogyny. It at times reeks of residual anger and hatred of women. Julien is very good but, similar to a friend that is naturally good with women, it plays into asshole game or better put, nuking a woman and her self esteem to get laid. Its kind of fucked but, it seems to have that effect.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:46 am 
Offline
Dedicated Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:25 pm
Posts: 711
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Shadowboxer wrote:
So I've been trying out a number of material from different PUAs and i got good results with some and not so good results with others.

Perfect. I'll just keep trying other stuff.

So this time, I wanted to take a look at Natural Game, starting with Real Socal Dynamics. I've seen plenty of videos about tyler durden and they look really fuckin awesome. He looks like he's just having a lot of fun in his seminars.

Before I try out his material, I wanted to know if I you have had any good experience with Tyler's stuff. If not, then I'll just move on to another PUA. Simple.


Tyler's game is pretty good but RSD in general ... no

i've met Tyler (his real name is Owen Cook) and Julien Blanc, Jeffy

yeah they all get laid a lot, no their method isnt the best - they give poor advice like "let the energy flow" or "be more congruent with yourself" or "be more grounded" when that really doesnt mean shit.

but Owen is a cool guy :)

_________________
Snapchat: BoyJenius
Instagram: @DrewDating
Be a member of my youtube channel -> http://bit.ly/DrewDatingMember

Learn How To Build A Social Circle, Free Master Class -> http://bit.ly/SocialCircleWebinar


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:27 am 
Offline
Dedicated Member

Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:28 am
Posts: 577
andy220000 wrote:
Shadowboxer wrote:
So I've been trying out a number of material from different PUAs and i got good results with some and not so good results with others.

Perfect. I'll just keep trying other stuff.

So this time, I wanted to take a look at Natural Game, starting with Real Socal Dynamics. I've seen plenty of videos about tyler durden and they look really fuckin awesome. He looks like he's just having a lot of fun in his seminars.

Before I try out his material, I wanted to know if I you have had any good experience with Tyler's stuff. If not, then I'll just move on to another PUA. Simple.


Tyler's game is pretty good but RSD in general ... no

i've met Tyler (his real name is Owen Cook) and Julien Blanc, Jeffy

yeah they all get laid a lot, no their method isnt the best - they give poor advice like "let the energy flow" or "be more congruent with yourself" or "be more grounded" when that really doesnt mean shit.

but Owen is a cool guy :)


That is incredible advice. WTF did I just read?

Be congruent and let energy flow is the same damn thing rather then being a dancing monkey. RSD does have unhealthy misogyny embedded in their content. Overall, there is no better company imho. Free tour. Who the fuck does that? Who offers content on going every fucking week? I do not agree with a lot of their content necessarily and I find Tyler a bit preachy. TAF has some review where on bc, tyler kept calling the student on being aspergers or having autism. Most men who take a swing after the disrespect they got. Jeffy is good, actually great at singing believe it or not He did some encore at a free tour one time with LMFAO party rock. I am liking the Johnny Berba and John Cooper take on game lately but, I still tune into RSD. I see the value. They promote reading books and offering gems from these articles. Tyler to me seems like he knows game, is a bit strange, a little weird too but, if he can go somewhere with game, we can too.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:50 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:02 am
Posts: 29
I just came here after trying out RSD for a bit. My results were pretty terrible and I felt really awkward and lame. After a couple of months, I ran home, grabbed all of my Joshua Pellicer stuff and began "reprogramming" myself. His Tao of Badass is perhaps the best primer for PUA that I've come across. Not because it's amazing mind blowing shit, it's really not, but because he gives you a very positive holistic way of looking at pickup which isn't misogynist, isn't focused on having to approach 100 girls a night, and still lays out the basics with enough solid information to get you up and running quickly, on your own, using your own natural style. Now, from there, a few of his other works kind of suck, from what I've seen. However, I would rate his "Hacking Attraction" series as the absolute best inner game series I've ever encountered.

For all the talk on RSDn about inner game and self-improvement, I really don't see them walking the walk on that and I'm actually very surprised to see so many RSD fans touting this aspect of his message, because I simply don't see it at all. For instance, one of Pellicer's concepts is that you want to be a 9/10 which means that you recognize you are still growing and developing as a person, however, you are the kind of person who has value and gives value to others. He then explains how this ties into friendships and having a social circle. It seems like RSD's teachings, by contrast, are practically anti-social and socio-pathic. Really? Approach 100 girls in a night? Or even 20? What the hell for? 5 or 6 is more than sufficient to take a girl home if you have good skills. Besides, half the time you're talking to a few girls, if you're really on your game, other ones will start approaching you afterwards and introduce themselves. So what the heck is the point of 1000 shitty approaches? Calibration? How about simply not being a turd in the punchbowl? That's calibrated enough, IMO.

I can't tell you how many times I was called childish locker-room-style names on RSD for saying that it's ok to have female friends, as long as they truly meet the definition of a friend. And I got railed on time and again for that view with guys explaining to me how guys and girls being friends is unnatural, how if you have a girl in your life and you're not fucking her, something is wrong with you, etc. Sure, yes, this reflects more on the quality of their forum than on the instructors themselves, but I've checked out the Blueprint. I've checked out Pimp. RSD just doesn't give as much value per minute, or per dollar, invested. The conversational style, while appealing, entertaining, and easy to listen to, really isn't the most effective way to ingrain new material. Pellicer's "workshop" vibe gets you twice as far in half the time. Sure, it takes work to actually pay attention, and you have to invest and have a pencil and paper handy, but most of us ought to be doing more with our time then simply "vegging out" watching entertaining PUA videos and calling it self-improvement. RSD is kind of like lucky charms. Appealing, delicious, simple to consume, and easy to digest... but not really the best choice for a nutritious breakfast.

IMO, Hacking Attraction is a much more valuable investment of your time. And it will help you a lot more with stuff outside of Pick Up as well.

TLDR version: The RSD forum actually makes me ashamed to even associate with the PUA community in any way- I can't believe they let guys post the type of shit that they do. Also, their content is long-winded and you don't get much for your time/money investment.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:30 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:43 pm
Posts: 388
Location: Los Angeles, California
Hey TyrannosaurusSex, please don't revive dead/dying threads.

Anyway, just because you've had a poor experience with RSD doesn't mean that everyone else has. Most people on this site will give a positive response to RSD. I think that you should give them another look. They don't tell or force you to do anything. All that they say is be your self, more accurately "Be your best self." RSD does not advise spam approaching, merely do keep on approaching if you do not do well.

Also, The TAO of Badass has little to do with pickup. There is nothing badass about that book, merely the marketing...

Also, until recently I valued the blueprint. There is no way it's worth $1000 bucks though.

The reason why most RSD people say that you can't be friends with a women isn't because you can't, it's just because in a natural state you'd probably be boning her too...

Going back to RSD, I don't have a problem with their message. I used to be a pretty big RSD fan. After reading about them staging some of their infields and with their poor bootcamp reviews, I take everything they have to say with a grain of salt.

_________________
Previously Rugby7

My PUA Journey (2014): http://bit.ly/1yYjtSV
MY PUA Journey (2015): the-342-journal-vol-2-rugby7-vt187356.html
My Workout (Read this): http://bit.ly/1zIQncY

Image Record: 131
Image Record: 124


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:49 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:02 am
Posts: 29
My bad, rugby7. The thread was kinda near the top, I didn't realize how old the last response was. I guess I'm still trying to get into the flow of this forum. Every forum is different, yaknow. Just be patient, I'll get it down. This isn't my first forum and it probably won't be my last.

And you're right that I can't speak for everyone. While I'm not particularly attractive, I have always had pretty decent game. I'm 37 and don't think I've ever had a Day 2 before... they've never wait that long. So I guess my game is alright and so I find more value in the inner game work than worrying as much about pick up. That's just how I'm different, I guess.

Anyway, apologies for the faux pas. This is my last post in this thread. I swear on my gentleman's honor.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:32 am 
Offline
Dedicated Member

Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:28 am
Posts: 577
Rugby7 wrote:
Hey TyrannosaurusSex, please don't revive dead/dying threads.

Anyway, just because you've had a poor experience with RSD doesn't mean that everyone else has. Most people on this site will give a positive response to RSD. I think that you should give them another look. They don't tell or force you to do anything. All that they say is be your self, more accurately "Be your best self." RSD does not advise spam approaching, merely do keep on approaching if you do not do well.

Also, The TAO of Badass has little to do with pickup. There is nothing badass about that book, merely the marketing...

Also, until recently I valued the blueprint. There is no way it's worth $1000 bucks though.

The reason why most RSD people say that you can't be friends with a women isn't because you can't, it's just because in a natural state you'd probably be boning her too...

Going back to RSD, I don't have a problem with their message. I used to be a pretty big RSD fan. After reading about them staging some of their infields and with their poor bootcamp reviews, I take everything they have to say with a grain of salt.


Exactly. Nobody here is pulling 200+ kills the way former Tyler assistant and rsdmember Jmluv was doing. I would like a link to staged infield footage. I have heard of many companies doing this. I have never once heard of rsd being caught doing this. No assistant or student has access to the footage. Assuming it was some butt hurt guy who doesn't pull trying to take shots at them.

One of my favorite things about forum users is that, many of them suck at game, have their 2cents on pickup despite not going out this year or talk about flirting with their monogamous relationship gf which must validate pickup. No company seems to be as consistent with free content, free tour events, webinars, and other content then rsd.

They were idiotic for posting crap that cause a freakout by radical feminists. You cannot do that in anywhere on this planet. Most women claim feminist jargon due to their being brain washed. Most will want to sloot gonna sloot but, once her sexual market value is depleted, seek out marriage, and children before running off with a man's money. Its very common practice in western society.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:22 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:43 pm
Posts: 388
Location: Los Angeles, California
To Tyrannosaurussex:

You can post here now, I think the thread has been officially revived.

I find it funny how you dislike RSD even though their core concept is that looks don't matter. Tyler is also relatively old for a PUA. Still, don't go running around like you're 20...

Joe Black:

Someone who claimed to be an Intern for RSD was the whistle-blower.

I still find it shitty how RSD has treated some of their bootcamp students. Tyler is just as likely to be a manipulative cult leader as a guy trying to help AFC's get laid.

_________________
Previously Rugby7

My PUA Journey (2014): http://bit.ly/1yYjtSV
MY PUA Journey (2015): the-342-journal-vol-2-rugby7-vt187356.html
My Workout (Read this): http://bit.ly/1zIQncY

Image Record: 131
Image Record: 124


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:14 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:02 am
Posts: 29
Rugby7 wrote:
To Tyrannosaurussex:

You can post here now, I think the thread has been officially revived.


That's good because I don't have any gentleman's honor anyway!!!

Quote:
I find it funny how you dislike RSD even though their core concept is that looks don't matter. Tyler is also relatively old for a PUA. Still, don't go running around like you're 20...


Fair criticism. But look at the reality of the situation. They put Julien up there as the poster boy and say looks don't matter? Shit, I'd probably fuck Julien by accident if he pulled that shit on me. Haha. I tried Julien's program. It fucked me up hardcore. An ugly guy cannot get away with what Julien does... unless he engineers it a little more. And Julien can't teach that because he hasn't had to. I have. I use social circle game to get away with a limited amount of Julien-style shit. So it's not that his work didn't have value for me, but it wasn't something that an average-looking guy could pull off without a lot of background.

Tyler is on the other end of the spectrum. He's more approachable. I like him as a person. I just don't buy into their cold approach mindset. Yes, cold approach is a skill. Yes, it's worthwhile to learn it. Yes you should have confidence. But having confidence because you "know" cold approach is wrong. You should have confidence because you're a cool guy. RSD goes back and forth on this. They have the "I am enough" mantra. They also have the "Do 10,000 approaches to be good" mantra. It's like they're throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks. Which one is it? Do you need 10,000 approaches? Or do you need to just be enough? I probably haven't done 1000 genuine cold approaches in my life. But I've had SNL's, ONS's, FB's, FWB's, etc. And I have birth defects, facial deformities, and a prosthetic ear. If it were all about looks, girls should run away from me screaming.

Now I can't claim to ever have scored an HB10. I'm alright with that. Here's the thing. I could score an HB10 if she were intelligent, smart, and fun. I can't score one if she's social-climbing, bitchy, and manipulative. So I just give girls a chance and figure out what they're about. I take the girls who vibe with me.. and over time, I learn to vibe with more and more women and learning to slip in to more and more social situations, thus expanding my options. That's how I see it.

Cold approach is fine. If you and I were out at a bar and you had AA but thought some girls were cute, I'd bring them over for you, no problem. It's just adding to the fun. But I don't think that's where the majority of hook ups come from. At least, that's my reality.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:30 am 
Offline
Dedicated Member

Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:28 am
Posts: 577
Rugby7 wrote:
To Tyrannosaurussex:

You can post here now, I think the thread has been officially revived.

I find it funny how you dislike RSD even though their core concept is that looks don't matter. Tyler is also relatively old for a PUA. Still, don't go running around like you're 20...

Joe Black:

Someone who claimed to be an Intern for RSD was the whistle-blower.

I still find it shitty how RSD has treated some of their bootcamp students. Tyler is just as likely to be a manipulative cult leader as a guy trying to help AFC's get laid.


I saw the link and in the same thread, no proof was provided or founded. In the same link, someone said they are Squating Casanova. The real Squating Casanova linked to this guy being a fraud on his site.

Link request... or I am to assume we are talking the same link with no proof.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:57 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:43 pm
Posts: 388
Location: Los Angeles, California
TyrannosaurusSex wrote:
So it's not that his work didn't have value for me, but it wasn't something that an average-looking guy could pull off without a lot of background.

Now I can't claim to ever have scored an HB10. I'm alright with that. Here's the thing. I could score an HB10 if she were intelligent, smart, and fun. I can't score one if she's social-climbing, bitchy, and manipulative.

Cold approach is fine. If you and I were out at a bar and you had AA but thought some girls were cute, I'd bring them over for you, no problem. It's just adding to the fun. But I don't think that's where the majority of hook ups come from. At least, that's my reality.


I just want to address these three points that you made:

1. RSD is all about being "in state" also known as social god mode. Have you ever been the life of the party? You can approach anyone and say whatever you want to say. You're right, social circle game is much more practical. I also do not nightgame, but have used RSD's concepts during daygame.

2. Who would want to deal with a bitch? One of the RSD philosophies is Don't deal with a bitchy girl if there is a hotter one with a better personality somewhere.

3. I cold approach during the day where you're way less likely to get blown out. Ironically hot girls respond better with daygame.

Story Time: On my scale, redheads get a +1 (I have a thing for redheads). I approached a girl who I rated a 7 who would probably only be a 6. She was pretty confused and at a certiant point was convinced that I was mocking her. She was awkward as fuck when she realized I was actually gaming her.

MeetJoeBlack:

Here's the link: Mod Edit - Please refrain from posting links to any puahate type site. Thank you.

I never said that RSD was fake, I said they were accused of being fake, that their bootcamps suck, and that you should take everything they way with a grain of salt, not believe it like the word of <insert deity here>.

_________________
Previously Rugby7

My PUA Journey (2014): http://bit.ly/1yYjtSV
MY PUA Journey (2015): the-342-journal-vol-2-rugby7-vt187356.html
My Workout (Read this): http://bit.ly/1zIQncY

Image Record: 131
Image Record: 124


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:16 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:02 am
Posts: 29
Rugby7 wrote:
I just want to address these three points that you made:

1. RSD is all about being "in state" also known as social god mode. Have you ever been the life of the party? You can approach anyone and say whatever you want to say. You're right, social circle game is much more practical. I also do not nightgame, but have used RSD's concepts during daygame.

2. Who would want to deal with a bitch? One of the RSD philosophies is Don't deal with a bitchy girl if there is a hotter one with a better personality somewhere.

3. I cold approach during the day where you're way less likely to get blown out. Ironically hot girls respond better with daygame.



Now I get 2 minutes for rebuttal, yes? I think that's how those presidential debates go... LOL

Point 1. Yes, I am familiar with getting in state. In fact, sometimes I get in state in the wrong situations... like I'll suddenly find myself getting in state at work and be like, "Oh shit... something's about to fly out of my mouth and I'm going to be visiting our friendly HR man again..." Hahaha. I've actually been pulled into HR 7 times in 5 years for Sexual Harassment. You'd think I have a reputation as a perv, but no! I've never been found to have done anything wrong. It always ends with a friend-to-friend request that I please take it easy for his sake, and be more discrete for mine, because there's someone or some people who are making silly claims against me.

The one thing about Cold Approach though, is that it can feed your social circle game. Like for instance, being at work and being the guy who first approaches the new girl and introduces her to your friends. Or being in a bar and being the guy who brings girls over to your table, just to vibe with your other friends... Bam. Cold Approach --> Social Circle. However, at least for me, and again this is somewhere where I may be different from most other guys... for me, getting "in state" with any regularity requires a strong inner frame. And again, this isn't RSD's strong point. Yes, they are right that you want to be in state. They give you ways to pump yourself up. But nothing is as consistent and long-lasting as genuinely becoming someone who is worth paying attention to and investing value in. And that's all inner game stuff, which isn't RSD's forte.

Point 2. Nobody wants to deal with the bitch. My frame (and I admit I never really analyzed it, maybe there's a better one?) is: only the cool girls like me and naturally, they want to come home with me. It's kind of a self-fulfilling prophesy. Step 1. Attraction. Noticing the person. Thing "Yeah, I can stop and talk to her." Step 2. Doubt/Qualification. "I don't know if you're cool." Up to that point, you really don't need much game. All you need to do is have the balls to approach and be fun/skeptical.

Step 3. Rapport/Comfort. This is where Pellicer kicks the ass of every PUA out there, IMHO. Telling your story, putting yourself out there. Learning also to get her to invest. Step 4/5/6. Seduction. Pulling. LMR, etc. In this area, his stuff is no better or worse than anybody else's. Actually, I'd say it's better, but then again, having been through graduate school, I'm more about "the workshop environment" than the funny infotainment stories. But in that regard, to each his own, of course.

Point 3. I agree that hot girls respond better in daytime. I just recently saw something a (presumably hot girl) wrote, where she basically said "Whenever I meet a guy, I imagine telling the story of our first meeting to our future children. If I don't like the story, I start to grow cold." While I don't normally take women's advice on how to pick up women, I think she did have some real insight there. Are you feeding into the fairy tale? Are you giving her a good reason to invest? I think when you approach in the day time, she almost wants it to succeed so that she doesn't wind up with a story that starts in some bar. She invests a tiny bit, almost immediately. But she probably doesn't want the story to end with, "So he took me back to his place and we fucked." So you need to feed a little more of the Prince Charming to her, so that she can then weave it into this romantic story, that makes total sense to other girls.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:09 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:43 pm
Posts: 388
Location: Los Angeles, California
Responding to your point 1, RSD is all about having a strong frame. Have you watched The Blueprint Decoded? Tyler does not emphasize getting in state or worrying about it, but having a strong reality.

And if you were in state at work, you would not get in trouble for sexual harassment. Why? Because you would have pulled everyone into your state and the girls wouldn't have cared.

And they're supposed to keep it at 2 minutes, they never do...

Joe the plumber, economy, bla bla bla.

_________________
Previously Rugby7

My PUA Journey (2014): http://bit.ly/1yYjtSV
MY PUA Journey (2015): the-342-journal-vol-2-rugby7-vt187356.html
My Workout (Read this): http://bit.ly/1zIQncY

Image Record: 131
Image Record: 124


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:11 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:05 am
Posts: 5
I'll just add my 2 cents here as I've taken several bootcamps from various RSD instructors. Most have been extremely good experiences and have improved my game.

about Tyler: yes he is good. Very good. I've seen him live in-field in LA where there was absolutely no way the approaches could have been staged, and he was getting solid attraction from very hot girls.

RSD does not have a "method". It's more like a mindset. Some guys like that & thrive on it, other guys need more structure.

What impresses me about Tyler, and what I can relate to, is that he's very introverted and logical, and has to fight his way out of that state nightly into a state where he's "partying" and can flirt with girls and have fun. He's mastered this process...which is something I'm currently trying to do (it's hard to go out to a high-energy club after an 8 hour day writing code, lol).

I'm going to stay away from PU politics here. But if anyone wants more details about their programs you can PM me, I'd be happy to share.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:40 pm 
Offline
Dedicated Member

Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:28 am
Posts: 577
i saw JB and he is good. Jeffy too. His karaoke improv is awesome. Alex was probably their best instructor and he is gone now. JB cannot leave America anymore and his world tour is pretty much an American tour. Outside the stupid things he did and said in the past eight months, he actually had some good content but, like a woman, he craves so much attention.

The thing is that, 80% of women are sleeping with what, 10-20% of the men. No pua technique, routine or bullshit will by pass biology. Genetic disposition and biological superiority trumps everything. I heard Justin Wayne caught for paying actresses. I suspect most of pua is fraud.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Can we be honest?

We want your email address. Let me send you the best seduction techniques ever devised... because they are really good.
close-link