Is this whole PUA thing just a bullshit?


Go to page 1, 2  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game




Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:53 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:49 pm
Posts: 1
First of all I want to apologise for my English, but I hope you will understand what I'm saying.

Is this whole PUA thing just a complete disaster? Are PUAs are actually destroying their lives without even noticing it?

All those guys who are famous PUAs today, how they become that? Well, they become PUAs because they didn't like who they are and didn't have basic social skills and
assertiveness skills. Instead on working on that, they choose different(in my opinion, wrong way) way of getting girls.

That what they are doing, it is not about girls anymore. You started doing this to get girls, but let's be honest, do you care about them at all? How can you care about a girl you met
and fucked on one night and then tomorow fucked another? You don't even remember their names or anything about them. You don't do this to get girls, you doing this to pump
your ego. You run endless cycle of having new girl every night and you are lost in it.

The problem you guys who want to learn from PUAs have is actualy a low self esteem and not having basic social skills. You don't have to be PUA or something like that to get girls.
You don't have to know any PUA rules. Even this guys who say they are "Natural" are actually talking bullshit. If they are natural they won't be analizing all that stuff and they
won't even be familiar with PUA phrases.
You don't need that shit. You actually just need to go to shrink and fix your confidence, social skills and self esteem. That's all you need!
If you do that, you will have girlfriends that like you for who you are, and if you learn PUA skills they won't be with you because of who you are, they will be with you
because you used your tricks to manipulate with them. At the end, how you would now which girl is right for you, when you now that you get all of them not because who you are,
but because you used learned tricks?

Here's a couple of questions that I would like to be answered by professional PUA:
How long did last your longest relationship?
Do you think is normal that an adult guy can't or don't want to have at least 6 months - 1 year relationship? Relationship filled with real love(not manipulations)
with sex with love(not just sex), with working on your near or far future together etc?

Why I think this whole PUA thing sucks:
1. You're making damage to your self by deprive love from yourself
2. You're making same damage to people who learn this stuff from you
3. You're making damage to girls that you use just for sex and to "improve your game"
4. You're making damage to boyfriends of these girls because maybe some of those girls was in serious and great relationship and now you use your tricks so she cheat on her boyfriend with you

The only good thing in all this for you professional PUAs is that you get money without working.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:40 pm 
Offline
English Muffin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:40 pm
Posts: 5690
Welcome to the forum

Don't be fooled by the Guru advertisements which purely here to earn money for the website owner

If you were to get involved in the forums and actually read the general ethos of this place, it is essentially a place where clueless gamey guys who want the magic line and tactics, get brutally brought to planet earth, by being advised to scrap the things that women get turned off by being normal, not letting women walk all over you, and then work on your overall attractiveness. Let me explain more about that... I.E.

- Looks - Do your best with it. The simplest way to get them attracted before the appeoach
- Health - Getting in shape. Feel good, look good, fuck good - 'Dat' testosterone
- Wealth - Paying the bills with something that doesn't destroy your soul so you be fulfilled.
- Sex - Whether it be open relationships or serious ones, as long as that person is happy, then that is all what matters

Quote:
Here's a couple of questions that I would like to be answered by professional PUA:
How long did last your longest relationship?


3.5 years. We are not misogynic rapists that are looking for meaningless 'one-night stand's and wipe your dick on the curtain's and leave' - It's not about that at all. It's about doing what makes you happy. Whether you want to have a nice wife or be like Dan Bilzerian, who are you to judge?

Quote:
Do you think is normal that an adult guy can't or don't want to have at least 6 months - 1 year relationship?


Are you speaking for everyone? Half of this forum just want a nice girlfriend. Again, get amongst the threads before you get on the high horse named 'Conjecture'

Quote:
Relationship filled with real love(not manipulations)


I loved my ex, I met by having some lame small talk outside of a club whilst she was with her smoking friends. This is a very NORMAL way to meet someone and I can tell you with 100% conviction that I didn't use 'manipulation' - What's the name of that horse again?

Quote:
with sex with love(not just sex), with working on your near or far future together etc?


Again, with the conjecture. You are assuming we are all rapists. Take a chill pill and get apart of the forum.

Anyway, I don't expect you to reply, google suggest you're just copying and pasting around pick up forums, confirmed by the wonky formatting of the layout.

There IS a lot of bullshit in the community, I think these days it is more about being authentic and becoming a 10 instead of trying to 'Get with a 10'.

Have a nice day.

_________________
USER HAS BEEN BANNED FOR REPEATEDLY IGNORING MOD WARNINGS AND MULTIPLE RULE VIOLATIONS


Last edited by Dragula on Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:04 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:50 pm
Posts: 2181
JohnyBravo, read around on the forum more, and be aware of confirmation bias, and you will find that many of your assumptions are wrong.

_________________
Never get broken up with again: the-addiction-formula-never-get-broken-up-with-again-vt188794.html


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:23 am 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum

Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:08 am
Posts: 193
Then call it "trying to get laid," instead of PUA. Is that bullshit?

If you go up to a girl in a bar and ask to show her a magic trick and ask her to guess a number 1-10 (hint: it's almost always 7), she will probably politely smile and then laugh at you with her friends when you leave.

_________________
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:26 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:40 am
Posts: 9
Location: South Africa benoni
Bro,,,I sense massive amounts of frustration in you when it comes to women,,,Pua this magic trick that,all of the material on Pua is true,may not apply to every girl yet the underscore remains the same...most men I know do this because of that "love" the bitch who gutted you and watched you bleed out...and to be frank,it's completely necessary,makes you a cold mother fucker,and guess what,bitches love hard guys,the assholes,the badass with no emotions etc,I haven't slept with 22 woman because I'm a nice guy,they slept with be because I'm a fucking dick and not afraid to say what's on my mind...get hard boet ! Yes it's meaningless sex...I'd rather have a hot bitch jumping on my dick than writing love letters,buying flowers etc
Man the fuck up and fuck all of them whilst you can still get it up..done here


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:55 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:52 am
Posts: 1037
Location: Brisbane, Australia
It's funny, because what JonnyBravo has said what "PUA's should be doing" is actually what the genuinely good ones do.

_________________
Get more free advice at my blog; http://pickupfixup.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:43 am 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum

Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:04 pm
Posts: 198
I think op has outdated and biased view on pua.

Pua, to me at least, is about being manlier and more confident.

I never had much problems with women but I admit I wanted more.

Once I started my journey it was not anymore about gimmickry, lines, faking stuff. Instead I understood it was about becoming myself and getting rid of all anxieties, fears ecc that were hunting my life.

What I got and I'm getting from PUA is not even about women, I see myself happier, more confident, growing up, being much more motivated and ambitious. PUA showed me what being a man is, a natural guy wanting to take the world by its balls, someone who never give up and learning from his mistakes.

PUA is giving me back my masculinity, happiness and relax. Yes, I have better success with women, but it's negligible and irrelevant to what I got.

Jm2c


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:51 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum

Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:08 am
Posts: 193
Is it bullshit?

https://goo.gl/images/l0SD6X

There's Neil Strauss's wife who he cheated on with her best friend, but she took him back after he went to sex addiction therapy.

Doesn't sound like bullshit to me.

_________________
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:54 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum

Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:08 am
Posts: 193
JohnyBravo wrote:

How can you care about a girl you met and fucked on one night and then tomorow fucked another? You don't even remember their names or anything about them. You don't do this to get girls, you doing this to pump
your ego. You run endless cycle of having new girl every night and you are lost in it.


I don't think anyone on this forum actually does this.

I think Dragula may have been the only one.

And if anyone else says they do, they are probably lying.

_________________
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:00 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:27 pm
Posts: 44
OP. Honestly, you sound like a pussy. You are asking us to qualify ourselves based on your world view about women and life. The fact that you are so frustrated that you sought out a PUA forum, made an account, and posted for the reasons above leads me to believe you are not getting any tail.

I am not a pick up artist. I just like to get laid, have fun with women, and share those experiences. All that being said, I am sure the guys on here would still be nice enough to help you out.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:30 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict

Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:32 am
Posts: 210
OP. Your mantras sound familiar. You're the voice for all the "nice" guys in the world. The ones that wish the world didn't work this way. You see. Humanity and ethics have taught us that the way that the world works is wrong. It's not fair that we blow off chicks because we don't want to see them, or we have a better woman to see. You think getting laid requires us to manipulate our way into their pants. First of all, nothing comes easy. "Manipulating" them is really just conscious, strategic thought. Nothing comes natural or we'd all be doing it. We can't just talk and then women end up in bed with us. At least not right off the bat. So, yes, we use strategy and techniques. Quite frankly, who cares? Women have their free will. Women like sex. They chose to sleep with us. We didn't force them. In fact, they PREFERRED to sleep with us. We know more about women, and sex, and those qualities make us desirable to them. Do you just hate that women love us? That your techniques and strategy and mindset doesn't help you? Yet, you are unwilling to bend to our strategies because you think we are unethical? Then you're stuck between a rock and a hard place. What you're doing isn't working, and yet you're unwilling to change. You should get a taste of success, and realize both parties enjoy each other more using this information.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:54 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict

Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:18 pm
Posts: 217
Location: pula,istria
JohnyBravo wrote:
First of all I want to apologise for my English, but I hope you will understand what I'm saying.

Is this whole PUA thing just a complete disaster? Are PUAs are actually destroying their lives without even noticing it?

All those guys who are famous PUAs today, how they become that? Well, they become PUAs because they didn't like who they are and didn't have basic social skills and
assertiveness skills. Instead on working on that, they choose different(in my opinion, wrong way) way of getting girls.

That what they are doing, it is not about girls anymore. You started doing this to get girls, but let's be honest, do you care about them at all? How can you care about a girl you met
and fucked on one night and then tomorow fucked another? You don't even remember their names or anything about them. You don't do this to get girls, you doing this to pump
your ego. You run endless cycle of having new girl every night and you are lost in it.

The problem you guys who want to learn from PUAs have is actualy a low self esteem and not having basic social skills. You don't have to be PUA or something like that to get girls.
You don't have to know any PUA rules. Even this guys who say they are "Natural" are actually talking bullshit. If they are natural they won't be analizing all that stuff and they
won't even be familiar with PUA phrases.
You don't need that shit. You actually just need to go to shrink and fix your confidence, social skills and self esteem. That's all you need!
If you do that, you will have girlfriends that like you for who you are, and if you learn PUA skills they won't be with you because of who you are, they will be with you
because you used your tricks to manipulate with them. At the end, how you would now which girl is right for you, when you now that you get all of them not because who you are,
but because you used learned tricks?

Here's a couple of questions that I would like to be answered by professional PUA:
How long did last your longest relationship?
Do you think is normal that an adult guy can't or don't want to have at least 6 months - 1 year relationship? Relationship filled with real love(not manipulations)
with sex with love(not just sex), with working on your near or far future together etc?

Why I think this whole PUA thing sucks:
1. You're making damage to your self by deprive love from yourself
2. You're making same damage to people who learn this stuff from you
3. You're making damage to girls that you use just for sex and to "improve your game"
4. You're making damage to boyfriends of these girls because maybe some of those girls was in serious and great relationship and now you use your tricks so she cheat on her boyfriend with you

The only good thing in all this for you professional PUAs is that you get money without working.


i wish you could understand what kind of bullshit you wrote here


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:03 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:50 pm
Posts: 2576
No.

_________________
Extreme Daygame Coaching
Play the Game on a Volume Level.
For 3 Guys per Month. PM for Details.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:06 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:27 pm
Posts: 44
On second thought, I am starting to think OP is a woman.
-Generic Profile Name
-Slanted First post
-Reliance on outdated information
-The idea of men not marrying or having relationships is seen as emotionally/psychologically wrong or damaging.

The signs are there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:17 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:14 pm
Posts: 14
PUA is great for "disney-influenced nice guys" to get/ hold "Frame". For me its not about getting girls; its about to get a "great" girl.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: