Simple Advice: Eye contact



Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game




Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:53 am 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:46 am
Posts: 128
Chances are that women that are not interested in you are going to shut you down, especially if your approach and attention is unwanted. Additionally, other women either directly notice or indirectly get the feeling that your needy if you go around hitting on every girl in the room.

You are better offer approaching women that are open to being approached or are interested in you. Furthermore, trying to build a connection with women that are interested is immensely easier than those that are not.

Simple Advice: When you go out be alert for women whose eyes are darting around the room looking for attention. Make eye contact with them and maintain eye contact. If they quickly break eye contact, and then return eye contact once more, there's your invitation to approach. Once you get that invitation, do not hesitate, approach immediately.

Just introduce yourself, and express your interest in her. Approach women in this way, and the chances they reciprocate your interest will be much higher.

That's it. Nothing special and no fancy lines.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:16 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:09 am
Posts: 1
If you like a girl and want to talk to her simply go talk to her. Do not wait for her to give you some invitation to go chat with her, just go do it. Rather than sitting around waiting.

OP has good advice though, if you make continual eye contact with a lady, you must absolutely go approach. Approach everyone, at all times, just do it!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:25 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:52 am
Posts: 5
Eye contact can be a two-edged sword because eyes "transmit" a big amount of information about the frame of mind of the person. So my tip would be, instead of making eye contact just for doing it, train the ability to have a good, solid eye contact.A good I contact is one of the most powerful ways of showing your value without open your mouth. :shock:

Body language is something hard to train and dominate, but it is really important to do it, because communications are 7 percent verbal and 93 percent non-verbal. I don't mean that words don't matter, I'm just saying that the rest matters more than you think.

But like the other guy said in the thread, you shouldn't depend on the person looking back for you to approach her, this is what normal people do.

_________________
Writer on the blog The Alpha Dog
http://the-alpha-dog.blogspot.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:01 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict

Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:45 am
Posts: 287
A lot of women often naturally shutdown when they see that you are starting your approuch due to personal shyness or the kind molded in their mind from social conditioning.

I do agree that confident nonverbal and verbal approaches can pull a woman in strong enough for her to ignore possible people watching.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:12 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:46 am
Posts: 128
To clarify, I am not suggesting being passive. If you see a girl you like, move into her field of vision, make eye contact, smile, and then approach.

I just see a lot of guys crash burn because they do not get a woman's attention before they approach.
Some examples would be that the guy seems to pop up out of no where or approach women unexpectedly for behind. I believe that most people not just women get uncomfortable when a stranger suddenly appears in their personal space.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:28 am 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum

Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 2:39 pm
Posts: 177
Regarding holding eye contact...

I know there is no one rule....but when holding eye contact, Im never sure if to stay serious, smile, or make a goofy gesture....?

thoughts?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:56 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:54 pm
Posts: 79
Refelex wrote:
Regarding holding eye contact...

I know there is no one rule....but when holding eye contact, Im never sure if to stay serious, smile, or make a goofy gesture....?

thoughts?


be smiling before you make eye contact.. dont have a hard serious face.. not many people pull that off well and youll probably make them feel uncomfortable. then just dont keep the eye contact for too long, itll become weird.. turn back to your friends or bar and then shortly put yourself back in a position where you can make eye contact again.. then move in.

to be honest, for people that aren't used to it eye contact can be kinda tricky.. but not thinking about it is the best way to go. as soon as you start thinking about what you are doing and what you should do you'll begin to feel awkward and that will show

_________________
If I post on your thread I am adding my opinion that I have formulated either from experience or others experiences. It is just that though, an opinion and not a fact.

Slay your dragons and let others tell your tales


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:08 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:35 pm
Posts: 34
ColaGuy wrote:
Refelex wrote:
Regarding holding eye contact...

I know there is no one rule....but when holding eye contact, Im never sure if to stay serious, smile, or make a goofy gesture....?

thoughts?


be smiling before you make eye contact.. dont have a hard serious face.. not many people pull that off well and youll probably make them feel uncomfortable. then just dont keep the eye contact for too long, itll become weird.. turn back to your friends or bar and then shortly put yourself back in a position where you can make eye contact again.. then move in.

to be honest, for people that aren't used to it eye contact can be kinda tricky.. but not thinking about it is the best way to go. as soon as you start thinking about what you are doing and what you should do you'll begin to feel awkward and that will show


Hahah reminds me of a girl I went on a date with recently...I'm not the best when it comes to eye contact, but this girl made it so awkward..not even joking her eyes were locked onto mine the entire date, never would look away...creeped me the *** out. Never seen anything like it. All about moderation..she was forcing it and it killed my attraction toward her...I'm guessing she was practicing her eye contact that date


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:03 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:37 pm
Posts: 110
Adam_Sandler wrote:
Chances are that women that are not interested in you are going to shut you down, especially if your approach and attention is unwanted. Additionally, other women either directly notice or indirectly get the feeling that your needy if you go around hitting on every girl in the room.

You are better offer approaching women that are open to being approached or are interested in you. Furthermore, trying to build a connection with women that are interested is immensely easier than those that are not.

Simple Advice: When you go out be alert for women whose eyes are darting around the room looking for attention. Make eye contact with them and maintain eye contact. If they quickly break eye contact, and then return eye contact once more, there's your invitation to approach. Once you get that invitation, do not hesitate, approach immediately.

Just introduce yourself, and express your interest in her. Approach women in this way, and the chances they reciprocate your interest will be much higher.

That's it. Nothing special and no fancy lines.


It may or may not work for everyone. Some women may look at you because they have never seen you before in a particular place.

_________________
Are YOU tired of not having a girlfriend?
...free report reveals how you
can get 1 date per week fast!

Click Here to get your FREE report now!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: