How should i alter my game if im naturally low energy?


Go to page 1, 2  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game




Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:45 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:14 am
Posts: 36
Not sure if this was the right place for this thread but here goes...the focus here is night game since thats typically where i see people do the whole" come in with high energy, good vibes, be really silly, and make everybody laugh" kinda techniques.i can see why this is so popular because it works.i have a friend who has never studied pua tactics in his life but he always pulls the baddest hotties because hes kind of a goofy son of a bitch and he make them laugh. But i also know that every man needs his own style and if you try one that doesnt fit your personality its painfully obvious.so what if your naturally laid back and trying to be all bubbly and happy just doesnt look right on you? Im sure theres a way to tweak this and i really wanna get it down because im not a fan of camned material and i need to find my own groove.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:34 pm 
Offline
King Among Mortals
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:36 pm
Posts: 7596
Location: United States
Bobby bouche wrote:
Not sure if this was the right place for this thread


Not likely.

Quote:
what if your naturally laid back and trying to be all bubbly and happy just doesnt look right on you? Im sure theres a way to tweak this and i really wanna get it down because im not a fan of camned material and i need to find my own groove.


Aloof game. When you're just sitting there with a blank stare, an unlit cigarette in your fingers, waiting for a chance to catch a break for the clubs shit show, their panties start dripping. While everyone else is vying for their attention, and you're the one not giving even an ounce. They'll do almost anything to get it.

When it stops working;

You show up with even one other social fucktard neither has a chance of getting laid that night.

_________________
They call me the cat whisperer, cause I know exactly what the pussy needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:58 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:14 am
Posts: 36
Heywood Jablowme wrote:
Bobby bouche wrote:
Not sure if this was the right place for this thread


Not likely.

Quote:
what if your naturally laid back and trying to be all bubbly and happy just doesnt look right on you? Im sure theres a way to tweak this and i really wanna get it down because im not a fan of camned material and i need to find my own groove.


Aloof game. When you're just sitting there with a blank stare, an unlit cigarette in your fingers, waiting for a chance to catch a break for the clubs shit show, their panties start dripping. While everyone else is vying for their attention, and you're the one not giving even an ounce. They'll do almost anything to get it.

When it stops working;

You show up with even one other social fucktard neither has a chance of getting laid that night.


Sure, you have a good point.they always want what doesn't want them.but i dont see how just sitting in a club not talking to anybody would ever work.must be a way to be aloof and still draw attention....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:12 pm 
Offline
King Among Mortals
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:36 pm
Posts: 7596
Location: United States
Bobby bouche wrote:
i dont see how just sitting in a club not talking to anybody would ever work.must be a way to be aloof and still draw attention....


That my friend is why you're here.

_________________
They call me the cat whisperer, cause I know exactly what the pussy needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:09 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 2539
Bobby bouche wrote:
i dont see how just sitting in a club not talking to anybody would ever work.must be a way to be aloof and still draw attention....



This is where the gym comes in, my friend.

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:02 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:14 am
Posts: 36
Heywood Jablowme wrote:
Bobby bouche wrote:
i dont see how just sitting in a club not talking to anybody would ever work.must be a way to be aloof and still draw attention....


That my friend is why you're here.


Lol true enough.teach me your ways.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:06 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:14 am
Posts: 36
Arch Stanton wrote:
Bobby bouche wrote:
i dont see how just sitting in a club not talking to anybody would ever work.must be a way to be aloof and still draw attention....



This is where the gym comes in, my friend.


You guys serious? This actually works? Ive always been under the impression that girls arent really phased by looks alone.i figured thats why you sometimes see 9's and 10's with guys who look like shit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:13 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 2539
Yes, it works.

First night hook up percentages for muscular guys are significantly higher according to science.

You still need to have the mental game down to keep women.

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:12 pm 
Offline
Dedicated Member

Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:20 pm
Posts: 612
Location: San Antonio
Oh no not this debate again...

A guy that looks like crap is likely above average in other areas such as achievement or social "game" or has some strong binding thing such as childhood friend or something. You also have to account for that guy being her best option at the time.

Improving your looks helps you first because it makes YOU more feel and act more masculine because it gets your testosterone going and balances your mental state. Secondly because being fit gives you an edge in the looks department which most people neglect.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:28 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 2539
masterm1ne wrote:
Improving your looks helps you first because it makes YOU more feel and act more masculine because it gets your testosterone going and balances your mental state. Secondly because being fit gives you an edge in the looks department which most people neglect.



True. And this guy wondered how he could walk into a club and get attention without saying anything. Physicality is one way to do that. Celebrity is another.

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:39 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:14 am
Posts: 36
masterm1ne wrote:
Oh no not this debate again...

A guy that looks like crap is likely above average in other areas such as achievement or social "game" or has some strong binding thing such as childhood friend or something. You also have to account for that guy being her best option at the time.

Improving your looks helps you first because it makes YOU more feel and act more masculine because it gets your testosterone going and balances your mental state. Secondly because being fit gives you an edge in the looks department which most people neglect.


Thank you.you dont realize it but youve helped me here.im going to focus on the gym and on making money for awhile.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:55 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:14 am
Posts: 36
Arch Stanton wrote:
Yes, it works.

First night hook up percentages for muscular guys are significantly higher according to science.

You still need to have the mental game down to keep women.

Thanks for this dude.might sound crazy but i had given up on that way of thinking and its nice to know i have more control than i thought i did.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:50 am 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:15 am
Posts: 184
Location: Brasília, Brazil
Calm down mate, I think all these guys are exagerating a bit. Aloofness works, if you're smart. If you're like me (muscular and very handsome, but lacking socially) you won't get much. Then you're great at math and physics but banter only comes out when you are really high energy, which is spontaneous depending on your mental state or confidence boost (new haircut, clothes, weight gain etc).
So yeah, "aloof" game is more like "charming guy" game, the guy that sits back and only says smart stuff here and there. If you say stupid shit or random shit that doesn't bring value, you can't do this and you're better off just going super high energy and entertaining and singling out fast for the comfort part and shit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:42 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot

Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:28 pm
Posts: 436
Aloof game works very well. I use it all the time as i am the laid back, low energy type.

It creates mystery for the girls that are attracted to you.
The scenario heywood gave will work if you know the signs to look for when women give you proximity

So aloof works but you still have to put some game talking into it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:47 pm 
Offline
King Among Mortals
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:36 pm
Posts: 7596
Location: United States
Bobby bouche wrote:
Thanks for this dude.might sound crazy but i had given up on that way of thinking and its nice to know i have more control than i thought i did.


pua-lounge/aloofness-vt204985.html

_________________
They call me the cat whisperer, cause I know exactly what the pussy needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Can we be honest?

We want your email address. Let me send you the best seduction techniques ever devised... because they are really good.
close-link