Post subject: My tinder's dead
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:44 pm 
Dedicated Member

I've gotten this app a week ago and I've not talked to one girl on there. I've liked common things girls would like on FB, and I literally liked everyone's pics until there was no one left in my area?
What's up with that?

P.S. Im really crappy at the second msg to send on Okc like I don't have any tactical understanding. They stop responding to me at this point. Please help.

My journal
confessions-of-a-seducer-journey-to-gre ... 84193.html Online/Offline, Texting & Reports.

Post subject: Re: My tinder's dead
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:40 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Online is very shallow all about looks...Most girls are exactly like guys the same way we look for HB8+ girls they look for HB8+ guys.
If you are say average to not good looking the best way to get them to give you a chance is pictures of DHV. Picture of you with hot girls or picture of you living the celeb lifestyle.

Post subject: Re: My tinder's dead
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:26 pm 

Tinder is completely looks based.

Have a great 'first' picture - that's the one everyone sees... Don't overdo it and keep your shirt on for Christ's sake.

Some guys may disagree with me - but make it solo, or you with another guy. Guys with hot girls in their first Tinder pic are saying "look at me - I got a girl!"...

Have a couple other good pics in your backup... and a short, witty profile.