PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 6:09 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

:oops: no approaches....bad weather, bad mood....fuck....I hate myself.
Ok. Thats my word: I don`t go home till I do 3 approaches next time. I CAN do it. I did it!
Changes are innevitable - I`m becoming better each day, and the more I resist, the stronger
my new self strikes back and I change even faster.
So here are some of my limiting beliefs I worked bymyself yesterday:
Old belief: If I approach - I`ll be blown away
New beliefs: I never no the reaction I`m going to get, so I`d better check out.
I approach not to get good reaction, but to find out if the person or a group are as good as I see them

Old: It is not good to approach infront of people, everyone see me trying to pick up a girl, and it is sucks
New: It is actually ok to approach people and talk to them, there is nothing criminal
If I don`t want to be seen approaching - I`d better approach in a crowd of people
No one cares what you are doing - no one will even see you approaching.

Old: if I approach a lot - everybody in a city will know me
new- thats crap: it this case the most popular person in the sity should be the sailsman in a grosery store. He is seen by HUNDREEDS of people per day....do you remember at least one???

Old: If I don`t have mood - I don`t approach
New: It is a training - it is not only about having good mood.
One of the best way to pump the emotions is to meet new people. So if I`m not in a mood
I am to do EXTRA approaches.

8)

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Today I`ve done good!!))
I`ve made 3 approaches!
I didn`t want to go actually. I`ve pushed myself REALLY hard. Almost like somewhere in a gym or to run when you just wake up and hate everything...So 1st approach was total crush. I approached a 2 set and
I spoke soooow bad....if there any word can be for it...AFCish I would say.
So I got blown out and moved. In my mind was a decision to do 3 approaches so I thought "Ok now. The faster I get myself f**ked away 2 more times the faster I get home".
So I recognised a really nice girl. Asian looking. Dressed like she was going from some ofisial dinner. I approached the one with "Hey. I`ve literally just saw you from over there. You looked so nice going there against the background of those lights behind you. So I diceded to go and talk to you for a couple of minutes"
She stopped and smiled. "Hello". I noticed a sort of a hesitation! Interesting! When you approache confidently
some really cute girls behve that way. No beachshields. If you do it wright. Just hold an eye contact and speack your intension congruenly and confidently.
So we spoke for a little. And I got her number. I sad "I have to go It was nice talking to you - I want to stay in touch. Give me your number and say how can I find you in FB". She did both :)
Then I approached 2 girls sitting on a bench. There I opened with something seemed absolutely counterintuitive for me. I sad "Hey! Just a quick question! I`ve noticed you and found myself wondering how old are you both. I think I can not guess..."
So they gave me a try and I guessed)
I replyed with saying my age. And somehow the convo started...
We made a slow walk and they just followed me. I got a lot of IOIs! I actually did no rutines or some consious DHVs...nothing special.
Got the phonenumber of one was closer to me...Actually I liked both. But I didn`t alow myself to say this.
Interesting...seems like I`m getting closer to the real idea of the Game...

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 10:30 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Fryday: made one approach with no transistion to convo. Just warm up to remember that I have to do it.
Yesterday I did no approach, as usually. That is my informational day. I revise my purposes, and gain information and ideas to practice. Got some ideas on kino escalation from 2 girls teach sex vids.
Today I`m going to go on a day 2 with one girl I`ve met this thursday. So now I think about implementation of this information)