Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

My girlfriend has a lower sex drive than me. Solutions?

Inb4 Mack - 'She's getting satisfied elsewhere'.
Inb4 Richard Prior - 'Like her asshole'.

Thanks guys. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:42 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I have the same issue sometimes with mine. Doesnt necessairly mean she's cheating. Some girls do have a lower drive. Sometimes its a psychological thing. Something might have happened in her past that cause her to be less interested in sex. Make things in the bed more fun for her. Talk with her and see what turns her on

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:43 pm 
Dedicated Member

Lower for you means what?

Only 1 time a week?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I'll be honest. I see all these guys complaining that their woman has a lower sex drive than them.

If it was the other way around, THAT would concern me because you couldn't give her sex as often as she'd like, and she'd be looking for cock somewhere else.

Solution: jerk off or fuck other women. As simple as that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:15 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

[quote="Darkie"]I have the same issue sometimes with mine. Doesnt necessairly mean she's cheating. Some girls do have a lower drive. Sometimes its a psychological thing. Something might have happened in her past that cause her to be less interested in sex. Make things in the bed more fun for her. Talk with her and see what turns her on[/quote]

I know she's not cheating haha. 100%
And I also know nothing bad has happened in her past.

I'm just wondering, should I complain at it, or is it better to not care?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:30 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Ignoring it is worst you can do.. for the long run.
Talk with her about it, without making her insecure or saying you'll cheat if she doesn't ...
Maybe she will just give a bj or something when she isn't in the mood then ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:12 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

My girlfriend has a low sex drive as well, but just because she has low sex-drive doesn't mean she has NO sex drive. Just work on getting her in the mood and you'll be fine. You can always make someone horny if you have any decent game goin' on.

I like to use sexual framing, escalating it and then pulling away, things like that. If you can't get her horny, you're having problems with how you escalate it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Yea u really need to communicate with each other and see what works for both of yyou. My gf was the same way 5 yrs ago and can still have a low drive at times but that'll be due to anxiety or being tired. But speak with your girl, do some research and try different foreplay techniques. Eat some pussy, play with the nipples. Every girl is different so i cant really say what will work for your girl. Only she can

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:18 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

think about it, females are very protective of their self-image. i was in this situation once and i fixed it by telling gf how beautiful she was when i had her top off. positive reinforcement like this in the middle of any kind of intimate moment works wonders with females. if i were you that's where i would start, give it at least a month or so to see improvement, then go from there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:29 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Is she on birth control or has she recently switched birth controls? A common side effect of some birth controls is a lowered sex drive because of the hormones and neurochemicals released by the drug.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Now we're getting somewhere. :)

Thanks guys!!

Dan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:55 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Is she on birth control or has she recently switched birth controls? A common side effect of some birth controls is a lowered sex drive because of the hormones and neurochemicals released by the drug.
i wish i knew this a while back haha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:06 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Yea, get a new girlfriend.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

There are two possibilities.

If it's for a physiological reason, you have to get her to exercise more, take vitamins, eat healthier, and maybe spike her drink with libido enhancers. Or you could jerk off / fuck other women. In general though, this situation should never occur. If a girl's natural secks drive isn't as high as you'd like it to be, just drop her and get someone new. Don't let Oneitis hold you back. Screen a girl before you make her your girlfriend, this issue always ends up becoming WAY more significant AFTER months have gone by in an LTR.

If it's for the more common reason of just lackluster passion, you need to increase competitive anxiety. I think men tend to forget why girls have secks in the first place, from a biological standpoint. For guys, we are recurrently always wanting secks because we were built that way. We are polygamous. Girl's on the other hand, are hypergamous. They want secks as much as we do, but in a different way.

Most guys would dump a free fuck on their exes in a heartbeat, but most girl's wouldn't fuck their exes, especially if they were the ones to LJBF them. Why? Because they've desexualized them, there's no motivation for them to fuk them. Women are NOT constantly horny the way we are, they are turned on by a man whom they perceive to have high value, and then their inner slut comes out.

But what happens once they get into a relationship with this man? His attention is consistently there, but think about how women work. Once they get pregnant, there's no "motivation" for secks biologically, the way there is for men. They don't need to "always be having secks" the way our brains are wired to want it. A man can maximize his biological payout by having as MUCH secks possible, with as many different women as he can. BUT a girl can maximize her biological payout by having secks only 10 times, as long as all 10 times were with the man she perceived to be the most Alpha, the one with the most lady-killer genes. Theoretically she does not benefit from having secks a "million" times the way we CAN. This is why a lot of women tend to want secks less as a relationship progresses. The reason for having secks changes on a fundamental level. It becomes either

A. A pussy hand out, she uses her vagina to reinforce good behavior

or

B. To reinforce the RELATIONSHIP. Men use relationships to get secks, women use secks to get relationships.

You should ALWAYS try and keep it at (B). That's the key to having a successful secksual relationship. There must be SECKSUAL TENSION for any LTR to work. She must WANT to have secks with you, it cannot be a chore. She needs to feel "pressured" into it, because she'll lose you unless you're satisfied. She needs to WANT to have morning marathons with you because she's afraid she'll lose you to another woman if she doesn't. Women want men that OTHER WOMEN WANT TO FUCK. She needs to imagine that you are in high demand, and a challenge, and that without satisfying your godlike hunger for secks, she will lose you to the thousands of other woman who want you.

Where there is no challenge, there is no secks. If a relationship can occur without secks, what's motivating the girl? Essentially she already "has" what she wants.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:29 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

hAKUNA: That was such a fuckin epic post... Thanks for the read! :)