Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey,

My girlfriend I've been with for quite some time is experiencing sex dreams with other men from time to time. Even when we sleep after having sex, that same night.

We are super honest about anything, and when I hear her moaning all night long in her sleep offcourse I ask her.

Well she has sexdreams with other guys hmm, what could that be.
She's super happy with me, mega sexual etc. ( the sex is freacking tantric )

She also told me that when she had sex for the 1st time with her 1st BF she constantly cheated on her BF in her dreams ( like EVERY NIGHT ) with me it's not that bad, just every now and then.

I do wonder what that could mean.
I rarely have sexdreams about other people.

Thank you

Ps: sometimes I even feel guilty when I horny her up on the phone and then say
" i gotta go, yo! " right before she goes to bed, bcause she might use that horniness to fuck another guy in her dreamz :(

Last edited by yellowcab on Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:03 am 
Dedicated Member

Well .... that girl is just plain stupid.

We all know girls have wet dreams.

But telling the boyfriend that she is having that feeling for other guys that just plain idiotic in my book.

Where is the respect oh well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

At least she's honest, i wouldn't of admitted it if i was her

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:25 pm 
King Among Mortals

I wonder if they are about me?...lol :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:09 pm 
Dedicated Member

the OP's girlfriend is dreaming about getting rammed by some other guys and he putting smiley face and sticking out tongue faces out on a message board, Like it's something to smile and be happy about!?!

***Ok yellow since you insist you're just a crazy man. Well first off she's stupid for telling you that. How would she feel if you told her you were dreaming about another girl you both know.

I would make her feel the same discomfort she made me feel I'd tell her I had a dream about fucking her best friend Becky.

Last edited by Reo on Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Ok that is true, but whether the telling or not telling is a good or bad thing, could any of you give me some insights in why some woman have sexdreams about other guys and if it's anything to be concerned about?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:04 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I sometimes have dreams about killing people. Doesn't mean I'd ever kill someone.

I don't think that's the issue, though. She's clearly trying to make you jealous by telling you about this. For all you know, it's all lies just to make you jealous. Just laugh it off and she'll eventually stop. She's pretty immature and disrespectful though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:29 pm 
Dedicated Member

Personally, I don't think the gal is dumb, nuts or anything. To the contrary, if your relationship is built on honesty, and you both are cool enough to handle it, I'd say that's a good sign.

She obviously has a high sex drive, and you obviously are a fan of that. Don't hold it against her. If you like her, go with it. Fuck her and get inside her head. The only reason anybody would worry about that is out of their own insecurities. If she fantasizes about fucking other guys, go with it during sex. I had a girl once that let it slip she wanted to fuck my best friend. For awhile after that, the sex was incredible. Found out by working it during sex that the turn on for her was the taboo of fucking my friend, and him liking it so much that he couldn't quit despite having his own girlfriend. The fantasy was being desired THAT much.

If you don't think it's a bad thing that she tells you this, I say use it to your advantage.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Personally, I don't think the gal is dumb, nuts or anything. To the contrary, if your relationship is built on honesty, and you both are cool enough to handle it, I'd say that's a good sign.

She obviously has a high sex drive, and you obviously are a fan of that. Don't hold it against her. If you like her, go with it. Fuck her and get inside her head. The only reason anybody would worry about that is out of their own insecurities. If she fantasizes about fucking other guys, go with it during sex. I had a girl once that let it slip she wanted to fuck my best friend. For awhile after that, the sex was incredible. Found out by working it during sex that the turn on for her was the taboo of fucking my friend, and him liking it so much that he couldn't quit despite having his own girlfriend. The fantasy was being desired THAT much.

If you don't think it's a bad thing that she tells you this, I say use it to your advantage.
Sounds about right. Her sex drive is insane, seriously. thx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:57 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I doubt most people are aware of how many fantasies women have, and how extreme they can get. I wouldn't take it as a "red flag" or anything. Like vhou pointed out, cheating itself, because it's a taboo, is a common fantasy.

90% of the time when a girl hints shit like this to you, it's not to directly offend you, she's just mirroring her internal secks drive. She wants you to be more creative, more dominant in bed, to own her like the pussy IRS. So, for example, if she has a thing for taboos, fuck her in a confession booth.

If a girl has plain lost interest or was planning on being unfaithful, she wouldn't tell you about it. She'd either dump you, or if she's married to you, be more discreet about it unless she knew she could win in court.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:10 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I am a huge believer that dreams actually symbolize repressed thoughts and feelings. I think everyone else here left out the part that she CHEATED on her last boyfriend, and now she is having dreams of fucking other dudes, while being the girlfriend of the OP? Sounds a little fishy to me. At least she's trying to change who she is by being honest with her current boyfriend. However, even if this means she thinks about it consciously, it doesn't necessarily mean that she would cheat...