PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:09 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So I meet this new HB at work follow the three second rule and throw my game down not aggressively just some negs and back handed complements. She's 11 years my junior but my ex was just a few years older so it's no big deal. Over the next 2 weeks I catch her staring and ear hustling in on my conversations and call her out in a playful way. She emailed me no more than 40 times last week back and forth at work. We talked about taking trips, what we like to do, how we should get together ect. I also know she got out of a long relationship a few months back so it might be an open wound. I get her number, she gets my So last Saturday she calls be for a BS question and we talk on the phone and make plans for later that night. I get stood up! No call no nothing, I'm pissed but email her next Monday after seeing her saying it's no big deal. (Keeping it cool as a cucumber) So we chat back and fourth all week, but whenever I see her face to face she gets quit. Like she is afraid of me? She emails with me and we chat online like everything is great but I can't get her alone! So I try the email method. Her BFF was not at work that day so I emailed her and said since her BFF wasn't there she needed to go to lunch with me. She emailed me back INSTANTLY YES! Then 5 min later she said she had to run and errand and could not go that day but the next? I said that was fine, but then 10 min went by and I got another email saying she would have to wait foir her tax return????????????WTF

Ok I blow it off and tell myself to forget this one. But I can't the old me isn't dead and gone yet. We chat briefly, in public at work and email back and fourth. Friday I threw my game down and asked her to have dinner with me Saturday night. She accepted.

I get an email Saturday afternoon from her even though she has my number and basically it said her relative was sick and she had to watch her relatives kids, but she wanted to do lunch today.

I was full hot on the chip and emailed her back very politely declining lunch that 3 times she has accepted and backed out of a social engagement with me and that a guy can take a hint and to have a good weekend.

Now I am regretting doing it and kicking myself. I tried to do some damage control last night and called her but she didn't take my call. I left a VM asking her to call me.

Please help me guys I don't know how to handle this one I think I did the right thing by declining. I'm not that AFC that you can call and break dates with all the time. While I respect a girl who is family oriented. It was the third damn time! I don't want to bail on this one..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Just let it go man, let it go. She may like you, but she's obviously not attracted to you. Yeah, stick around and you might get sex some six months down the line, but, come on man, who wants that?

My advice: Let it go. Forget her. Be friendly, put HER in your friend-zone, but don't try to get more dates or force the issue. The moment is gone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

:oops: Yeah you are right broke the "don't shit where you eat rule" Luckly it
there's no damage done. *sigh* I guess you learn to dissociate feelings in time maybe. I'll have to put her in the friend box. Thanks for getting back to me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

By declining her proposal in such a manner you are displaying insecurity. I guess declining at this point is wise thing to do, but in a different way. I would for example responded in aloof manner by saying: "Sounds great but I am busy till 18 pm (or whatever time). Lets see if we can make it tonight, otherwise I will call you in the coming days so we can setup something new". This puts you in the control, you are the one who may or may not call her (as if you don't expect anything from her). Then I would wait a few days before calling, msg-ing etc. This builds some anticipation and confusion and can result in some good things, even if she is initially not really into you.

Upon calling or msg-ing again, never ask "would you like to do this or that.."! Instead, impose it on her, for example: "I feel like I want to do whatever, why don't you join me, I think we will have some great time hanging out. I will call you to let you know what time exactly and where". And forget the lunch, you are being to polite. Just ask her for coffee. If possible, incorporate a neg or tease in a playful way. And most important thing: don't let the results affect your future game wit her. Try to stay calm and unaffected as possible if she refuses the proposal. This is the most difficult part of the game, I guess.

Extra advice: have some other women to game aside her. As long s they are women, do not need to be real HB's. This is great thing for distraction. Especially if this broad is a HB>8 and good at game as well, a man is prone to develop one-itis in no-time and to screw up everything and I mean really everything. I point this out explicitly as I am suspecting one-itis setting in, as I see you talking "Please help me guys I don't know how to handle this one...". You need to get rid of this insecurity. As soon as possible!!! So give this chick some space (but come back to her) and go out and meet a couple of new women. Help yourself!