Post subject: My first number close!!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:55 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok guys. My first number close and I didn't even ask for it!
It's quiet an interesting story.. Recently I've talked to this girl who I usually walk by in the hallways. After lunch I usually go to the library to enjoy a nice reading. As i went outside to use the restroom I saw here standing aone so I went to talk to her. She was waiting for a friend but deiced she wasn't going to show so her and I went to library together.

I could tell something was bothering her when we walked in the library and she kept looking at guy. you don't need to be genius to put 2 and 2 together. Anyways I asked if she was okay and she ended up telling me that this guy she used to talk to is in the library and a lot of drama went down. She found out he was talking to mulitple women other than her. I could tell it bothered her talking about it so I changed the subject and we were really hitting it off.

That was until the guy walked past the table and told her "To come here for a sec" and so she did. at first I was sitting there like a complete dumbass so I decided to read and read I did. A few moments later a girl came up to my table and sat with me. It was my targets friend. I decided to just talk to her, it was actually a fun convo. Tomorrow is her birthday and I got an invite to her b-day party shes throwing.

Later my orignal target came back and I continued to talk to her friend and then next you know. the other guy comes in... I was thinking to myself, oh great! Know i'm just gonna freeze up and not say anything because an AMOG is here. Well that was sort of the case but I kept my cool. My target kept talking to me while she was there and kept going kino with me. You could tell he was getting pissed, turns out shes having a party too. But I decided to just excuse my self to use the restroom because i needed to go bad! haha. When I went back to the library the group was gone, but in my book was my targets number :lol: :lol: :lol: It was pretty awesome

although I got her number, I still feel like it was only to get the other guys attention.. Honestly I have IOIs from her. I just dont want to overthink the situation and ruin the start of something. Let me know what you guys think

Yours Truly,
NewCrew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I do not want you to feel discredited in anyway. It sounds like you were able to keep composure around an AMOG while simultaneously getting his desired female's phone number. You should feel good about yourself even if it was to get the other guy's attention. This means that, ordinarily, you would probably have enough game to get her regardless of outside influences if she considered you as her rebound/jealousy target. If it was some AFC with absolutely no game then why would the AMOG even feel threatened? She would have had to make sure that her target was able to actually threaten that AMOG. So at the end of the day be proud. I would go to the parties for sure but just make sure that you are constantly approaching women while you are there and that you are merging groups. For the love of God merge groups and introduce people to each other. Even if it's a few people that you've only known for 10 minutes. You'll seem so alpha that you could pull any female in the venue. Good luck man and PM me if you have questions.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Your right, I should feel proud. Thanks for the advice man!