PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:47 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Brandnew here with another valuable tip when it comes to online dating.

Be aggressive! Don't second guess yourself. You can get a one night stand more often than you think.

A lot of advice in the dating world tends to revolve around building up this aloof, careless attitude towards women to make them want you more. "freeze them out" comes to mind. And there's nothing wrong with advice like this at all, it can help guys from seeming like eager beavers and lowering their value.

I just don't think it works online.

Think about it, these women are getting bombarded with men who want them. Even the ugly ones are getting an injection of self worth from all the emails and tinder matches and whatnot. There's no time to be Mr. Cool, because someone else will likely scoop them before you're done freezing them out. The name of the game in online is to secure a first date immediately and go as far as you possibly can on that date. Here are a few of my real life examples so you get a better idea-

ex1. I went out for coffee with a girl two weeks ago. It went really well and she was laughing and smiling the whole time. We kissed briefly when I dropped her off at home and she texted me after saying how much fun she had. I decided to lay low for a few days, figuring I had her in my back pocket. Well, the next time I texted her she straight up didn't respond and then gave me a vague "i'm really busy lately" a few days later. She's also constantly logged into the dating app.

So what did I do wrong? Well, I didn't push hard enough to lay her on the first date. And I didn't capitalize on the good feelings she had immediately after meeting me. Her interest turned on a dime and I lost out.

ex2. Went for dinner last week with another girl and we hit it off kinda/sorta well. I wanted to see how far I could get so I made out with her in front of her car after and asked, "so what do you want to do next?" completely putting her on the spot. I suggested a movie at her place (haha) and she actually obliged. Needless to say I got it in that night and I've banged her a few times since.

Look, you're going to get rejected a lot. But women seem to have this small window where you can completely have your way with them if you capitalize in time. If the first date goes really well, plan another one for the next day. Does it make you seem too available and needy? Maybe. But it may be your best shot at laying the chick before she moves on.

As always, the burnout rate is very high. Don't expect to get a bunch of FWBs who will bang you for years. Each girl is good for like 1-5 lays before they stop letting you use them to hook up. Fortunately online dating gets more popular every day so there's always someone new out there. And I would rather play it like this than court a woman and do that song and dance.

Thoughts?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:03 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Old saying is always right - "Women are like irons. Gotta hit them when they're hot."

This is very true when it comes to digital age nowadays. There are so many distraction going on in her life and so many last minute options she can pick from. So you gotta seize the moment as you see fit. You can be sexual aggressive without being greedy or desperate.

My golden rule for online dating - Try to set up the date within the contact day or the next 2-3 days and push for F-close on the first date.

-"--"-