Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:38 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Man, I hate big holidays when I have multiple girls. Valentine's Day is the worst (I have lost girls over it), but the 4th of July is coming up this Wednesday.

2 weeks ago my favorite girl, HBtennis, mentioned she'd been invited to a 4th of July BBQ but she didn't explicitly invite me (and I've yet to meet any of her friends - our sex is awesome but she might just consider me a fuckbuddy and we haven't had The Talk) so I figured I was open.

My 2nd favorite girl, HBartist, who is very emotionally attached, asked me about my 4th of July plans several times, at first I said I might be out of town (in case something else came up), then Saturday I committed to a BBQ she said she would organize ( 8-10 friends of hers will be there but I got the vibe she wouldn't have put it together if it weren't for me).

Then this morning, HBtennis invites me to her BBQ. She's a better catch, the event sounds cooler, and I believe one or more high status men will be there (like a CEO and a guy she babysits for - possible threats to me) so I emailed to say I would come with her.

The two events are an hour apart (and either girl would want me to spend the night with them after) so I doubt I can go from one to the other. I'm pretty sure I want to go with HBtennis, but I'd like advice on what to say to HBartist.

One idea is to spin it as a career / networking thing. The CEO's company is a tech startup, a web portal / online community tech startup that (by coincidence in HBaritst's case) both girls are active online community members of and have as their homepage (it's not a big as Google or Facebook but it's a website you've probably heard of). So the good news is if I tell most of the truth to HBartist, it will be a DHV, but I will also look like a flaking jerk.

I'm already in both girls' pants - done oral, vaginal, anal several times with both. I just don't want to lose either or have to deal with nagging/drama.

As you can see I basically know what I want to do - but I could still use you guys' expert advice on how to word it to HBartist, how to parry any drama, whether to be honest about the fact that I'm another girl's date, etc. Also

1. Should I tell HBartist ASAP that 'I won't be making it', or should I do a last minute thing where, on teh day, I text to say I'm running late b/c I'm coming from another thing, and then tell her later 'sorry I never made it, but I ran into this CEO and it could be this great job opportunity' (I'm employed in a similar line of work so this would be credible.)

2. Should I act apologetic to HBartist (make awesome date plans, spoil her a little to make up for it etc.) or should I play it more 'take it or leave it'.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:12 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Man, I hate big holidays when I have multiple girls. Valentine's Day is the worst (I have lost girls over it), but the 4th of July is coming up this Wednesday.

2 weeks ago my favorite girl, HBtennis, mentioned she'd been invited to a 4th of July BBQ but she didn't explicitly invite me (and I've yet to meet any of her friends - our sex is awesome but she might just consider me a fuckbuddy and we haven't had The Talk) so I figured I was open.

My 2nd favorite girl, HBartist, who is very emotionally attached, asked me about my 4th of July plans several times, at first I said I might be out of town (in case something else came up), then Saturday I committed to a BBQ she said she would organize ( 8-10 friends of hers will be there but I got the vibe she wouldn't have put it together if it weren't for me).

Then this morning, HBtennis invites me to her BBQ. She's a better catch, the event sounds cooler, and I believe one or more high status men will be there (like a CEO and a guy she babysits for - possible threats to me) so I emailed to say I would come with her.

The two events are an hour apart (and either girl would want me to spend the night with them after) so I doubt I can go from one to the other. I'm pretty sure I want to go with HBtennis, but I'd like advice on what to say to HBartist.

One idea is to spin it as a career / networking thing. The CEO's company is a tech startup, a web portal / online community tech startup that (by coincidence in HBaritst's case) both girls are active online community members of and have as their homepage (it's not a big as Google or Facebook but it's a website you've probably heard of). So the good news is if I tell most of the truth to HBartist, it will be a DHV, but I will also look like a flaking jerk.

I'm already in both girls' pants - done oral, vaginal, anal several times with both. I just don't want to lose either or have to deal with nagging/drama.

As you can see I basically know what I want to do - but I could still use you guys' expert advice on how to word it to HBartist, how to parry any drama, whether to be honest about the fact that I'm another girl's date, etc. Also

1. Should I tell HBartist ASAP that 'I won't be making it', or should I do a last minute thing where, on teh day, I text to say I'm running late b/c I'm coming from another thing, and then tell her later 'sorry I never made it, but I ran into this CEO and it could be this great job opportunity' (I'm employed in a similar line of work so this would be credible.)

2. Should I act apologetic to HBartist (make awesome date plans, spoil her a little to make up for it etc.) or should I play it more 'take it or leave it'.
Honestly? You already committed to HBartist, so I'd go with that one. There's really no way to cancel on her without coming off as kind of a dick. However, it sounds like you've already made up your mind on what you want to do. There's really no way to do this without SOME risk of losing HBartist. I do not recommend the "take it or leave it" approach and I would avoid any explanation that involves another girl. That's kind of "throwing it in her face", which is never appreciated by women.

Even so, if you want to keep them BOTH, then go with HBartist. In fact, you should have declined HBtennis' invitation immediately because you already committed to other plans (and then planned something cool to do with her right there to make up for not attending her event).

I'm not really sure what other advice to give other than don't bring up the other girl. I'm usually big on honesty, but there's a time and a place for it and this isn't it. I guess go with the networking thing.

Just my 2 cents.

-Wolf