PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: luignis
AOL: luignis
I got into Pick Up when someone recommended that I read “The Game”. I thought that I had found the answer to all my problems with women. I was a classic AFC, and needed the skillset necessary to be good with women. I scoured the internet looking for information about the game. I joined forums, read the ebooks, saw the videos, and thought about all the pussy I was gonna get, now that I was armed with all this knowledge. That was over a year and a half ago. Let me tell you up until a week ago I didn’t have that much to show for it. The couple times I got laid since I read the book were mostly luck and AFCness, not game. I’ve faced a lot of fears in my life, but I could not get over my fear of the approach. Last week I met Dante from Rockstar Cassanova. Right off the bat, I knew this guy had mastered the game and I wanted all his secrets. But I was willing to start from the beginning. All I wanted for now was the skillset and confidence necessary to approach and hook any set I opened. However, I was hesitant to pay for a bootcamp. It’s a big price tag, and I didn’t know if it would work. I’ve come to realize that this was just my fear rearing its ugly head again. If I signed up for the bootcamp, I would be forced to face my fears. I don’t know why, but something inside of me decided enough was enough, and I went for it. Since then my life has changed immensely. I won’t go into the details of Dante’s method or what happened in the bootcamp. Sign up, and you can find that out for yourself. I can tell you that the bootcamp was a personal one on one experience, tailored to my needs. I had spent months going over theory, but never went into the field to try things out. I learned more in my first night in the field, than I did in the months of sitting on the sidelines. The bootcamp forced me to go out and approach women. Having someone there to push me to approach sets, and telling me what I did wrong was exactly what I needed. The one on one approach really helps. Imagine the difference between being lost in a group weight training class, or the care and focus of a personal trainer. My approach anxiety has decreased tremendously. I’m not 5 for 5, yet. But, I have no doubt that I will reach Mastery. A week ago, I was totally AFC. Today I went into a Victoria’s Secret and hooked a two set. I owe it all to Rockstar Cassanova.