Hi peeps
And boys
And girls
And homos
And non homos
And chicks
And Dick's
And chicks with dicks.

I don't know why you are reading this.  I clearly labeled this don't read.  It's pretty pointless.  In fact it might make you a worse PUA.  It might, just saying.

Let's have a look at what was going on Sunday with MEEHAN.  Just another day of stupidity basically.

I woke up Sunday totally smashed per usual.  Hopped into the chat and talked with some peeps.  We laughed, we cried, we shared some shit.

Tiegirl was there and like normal I tried to fuck her again.  I told her to come to America and I would fuck her brains out.    Then she logged off and I was sad.  I emailed her.  And called her babe. 

Mirror Gains was there.  Like a level 2 drunk level.  I thought I was like a level 1.  Oh contrair. Not even close.

I didn't have any more alcohol left because I drank it all.  That sucks.  I just wanted some and liquor stores here are closed on Sunday.  I decided to just drive to Wisconsin and get more.  Mirror thought I should get some gas station beers and drink up.  Well fuck that.  I'm Irish, not a faggot.    No way that was happening.

Text removed by moderator for violation of forum rules. No illegal shit.  It started to rain a little and my windshield wipers just smeared water all over my shit.  That didn't help.

When I got to the promised Land I logged back into the chat.  I was fucked.  Like  totally fucked up.  I couldn't go in because I wreaked like booze.  I'd get arrested.

I fell asleep in my car for like a half hour just to clear my mind.  Logged back into the chat.

I didn't know what to do.

Eyrie was there.  He told me to take some sort of pills that help alcoholic people beat shit.  I never heard of them and wasn't sure if legal in USA.  He said just leave the country.

I should.  I mean why not.  I don't work anymore because I'm suspended for showing up drunk right?  Fuck it.  I'll just go to Germany.  Or the UK. Or France.  Or Ireland.  Or anywhere that isn't mexico.

I woke up.  A little tipsy and decided fuck this, your MEEHAN.  You can do this.  I marched while probably staggering into the store.  That had 3 employees.   I went as fast as possible down an aisle out of view.

If they didn't see me stumble, I'd be good to go. 

Some fat fucker was in the aisle by the gin.  WTF was taking him so long?  The Tanqueray was right there.  Jesus Christ.  Then I noticed a sexy blonde bitch by the vodka.  Where the fucks the whiskey here you faglord?  Is what I was thinking.

I didn't say anything to Blondy girl.

She was a qt3.14 I'll say that.  Probably like a 7.87879798875433/10 to be exact.  That's what she was.

I ignored, too drunk pretending to be sober for this event.  I found the whiskey next aisle.  Thank fucks.  Grabbed a bottle and holy shit.

I had to check out.  The moment of truth.  Or death.  Or jail.  Or quit typing like your an autistic faggot.

I get to the counter and hold my breath for maximum be smashed and nobody notices proof.  Dude wants my ID.  No problem.  I hand him my ID and Visa.  I swiped my Shit when he handed it back but, just using my hand on the screen wasn't working.  A miniature panic attack ensued.

He saw and said dude use that pen.  Apparently that thing don't do shit without the magical fuck you pen.  It worked.  He bagged my bottle and I left like I won the lottery.

Life was good now.  On the way home I heard some good music.  And like a raging faggot yelled the lyrics and sang along because why not?

I heard my theme song.  One of them.

Dire Straits - Money for Nothing [Wembley -85 ~ H…: http://youtu.be/uoaBjHYsDAg

I want my MTV too.  It's true though.  I get my money nothing and my chicks for free.  I literally was yelling these lyrics the whole song.

If you don't like music and enjoy life well fuck that.  Just make some noise.

OK so on the way back. I had noticed a girl I picked up was working at the farmers market again.

Pretty cute little blonde babe.  Whatever.  I didn't stop on my way to Hudson but, did on the way home.  I don't know why I even bother.  I already have a gf and she's just there but, WTF?  We just chatted a notch and I bought some corn.  Not just normal corn, this stuff was the shit. 

When I arrived home I emailed tiegirl again. Why not? She has nice tits. I called her babe and wanted to fuck her. She rejected me. FUCK.

I was mad. It's fine. Still love her ass.

Whatever. Not bad.

When I got back home, I logged into chat. Elated that I made it from here to there and back and didn't kill anyone. Hank_Moody yelled at me but, he's just looking out.

Anyway, I told you not to read this.

That's just a typical MEEHAN Sunday.

Tl;Dr. MEEHAN rules the world.

And to the Chief. I'm still writing a text report to add into your next program. I'll make sure it's detailed and worth reading. Like opposite this post I should have that together soon.

This message was delivered to you courtesy of Android technology.