Post subject: Height Enhancing Shoes!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

This is probably sounds a little weird but I am considering these as a game booster. I'm not a midget by any means (5ft 9in) however I find myself sometimes losing to BMOG's simply because they are 6ft tall.. even if the girl is only 5ft 5in and the big skinny beta's gaming her have less game than me and are generally nowhere near as good looking.

I know it all goes back to survival of the fittest and they want the tall man, there is nothing we can do about if blah blah blah... yes there is look at these shoes..

http://www.tallmenshoes.com/

They invisibly add on 3-5 inches depending on which shoe you choose (so I could get myself up to 6ft 2in)
I'm not entirely convinced these are invisible or comfortable as the manufacturer makes them out to be.
So If anybody has experience please elaborate..

I will probably buy a pair for Sarging and let you know how it goes because I want to try them. This will be mainly an experiment to begin with but at the same time I don't think it's beta to wear these if they help you get laid more often or have access to girls you wouldn't otherwise have access to. Shouldn't be used as a band aid for having poor game though and as a man with decent game I wouldn't be.

Thoughts? Opinions? Anybody used these before? :?:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

3-5"? Be careful with those man. They sound like a broken ankle just waiting to happen. Let us know how they work, fit, and feel. Just be cautious. Especially if your having drinks. Crutches and a cast aren't an attractive addition. Lol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
3-5"? Be careful with those man. They sound like a broken ankle just waiting to happen. Let us know how they work, fit, and feel. Just be cautious. Especially if your having drinks. Crutches and a cast aren't an attractive addition. Lol
I know this was posted a while ago but just an update to let you guys know I finally manned up and got myself a pair off eBay for £50. They shipped from Korea so took a while to get here (UK) but I am not disappointed they are very high quality shoes and just look like a pair of formal shoes with a slight heel. They really do add on a good few inches of height and aren't too steep on the inside so as to hurt ones feet. I am roughly just over 6ft tall wearing them (formerly 5ft 9in) so it's quite a gain.

I will be out sarging next weekend so I'll report back on any observations my new found height brings me. It should be noted I had a succesfull spell at Halloween there so im all happy and sexed out so it wont be a fair comparison to a month back when I was feeling kinda depressed lol. But if I can get a girl the same height as me (minus her heels) that should prove they work because normally I can only ever get a smaller girl.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Update: Sarged with the shoes last night definitely did wonders at the bar for one thing I was getting served a lot quicker for some reason but it also allowed me to cut through the crowds more fluently. In terms of confidence I did feel a bit more powerful than usual but nothing too major. Chickwise I didn't notice that much of a difference and actually ended up with one of the tiniest girls I've ever pulled.

I figure one night of boosted height isn't enough to conduct a fair study so I'm going to try these on a regular basis in places I regularly sarge. Should be noted it took a couple of hours to walk in them properly and my feet are a little bit sore today.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Height is one of the scientifically established and well known features of an alpha male that women look for. So it's a good idea to use lifts or taller shoes to give you an extra 2-3 inches in height.

I'm surprised PUA don't advocate it in lieu of wearing clown outfits to peacock.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

But what about the moment you bring the girl home, take of the shoes and suddenly become smaller than the girl? Wouldn't that be a turn-off?

I'm as tall as you, or short as you and of course i would love to be a bit taller. But the confidence i would get by wearing the shoes, would make me less confident when i brought someone home and took them of.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:07 am 
PUA Forum Leader

This is the 3rd topic on this in as many months. Use the Search function before starting new topics!!

Height increasing shoes / inserts
shoes-that-increase-height-vt173917.html

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
But what about the moment you bring the girl home, take of the shoes and suddenly become smaller than the girl? Wouldn't that be a turn-off?

I'm as tall as you, or short as you and of course i would love to be a bit taller. But the confidence i would get by wearing the shoes, would make me less confident when i brought someone home and took them of.
We are all the same height lying down :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:40 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

IDK about all this. Women do see height as attractive. But I'm only 5'7" and don't let that stop me. I never really even think about it too much. True, I usually only game women from 5' to 5'6". Unless I'm approached or get some ioi's.

I've ended up gaming women from 5'8" to 5'10". I just hit on other points of attraction. I mean a guy could be 6'7". But if he doesn't have game, is unintelligent, and fugly; I'd not be worried one bit about him out-gaming me.

I don't even really think about it when going out, not at all. I surely wouldn't wear height enhancing shoes. It just shoes lack of confidence. Last I checked, confidence pretty high on the attraction list as well.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

so they add about 3cm to regular shoes. worthless. NOT noticeable. marketing gimmick. doesn't work whatsoever. snake oil.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
It just shoes lack of confidence. Last I checked, confidence pretty high on the attraction list as well.
It shoe does :P JK but seriously they are pretty under the radar nobody has noticed yet and if they do I will just say they were the wrong ones because I ordered online and cba returning them.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
so they add about 3cm to regular shoes. worthless. NOT noticeable. marketing gimmick. doesn't work whatsoever. snake oil.
The ones I got give me a noticeable lift about the height of walking on the tips of my toes, just for the record I have been using them more often now and I enjoy the feeling of them. They aren't ideal for long distances or especially running in if your late for the bus but they can make you on equal height with girls in heels and AMOGs who would normally be taller than you.

Everyone's is entitled to an opinion though personally speaking as a PUA and a man who is 5ft 9in I would recommend them to all guys under 6ft purely for a slight edge over the competition.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

it's not an opinion. it's a fact. unless you are superman you can't tell the difference. there isn't anything noticeable about that minuscule amount in hight. have you actually made the math? if someone with 1.50m adds 3cm that's a 2% increase.
and if you recommend this shit than you suck as a pua and as a person. no pua has inner issues about hight despite if they are small or not. you clearly demonstrate your insecurities. no good pua would buy this snake oil. zero benefits whatsoever unless you are trying to pick up a 10 with super powers that can detect that microscopic amount in hight.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

until you are truly successful with women, it helps to invest in whatever props make you feel more confident. be it a rolex watch, a $2,000 briony suit, a ferrari, platform shoes, a few tequila shots, etc.

but at the end of the day, it's just a prop. it's just something to help boost your confidence temporarily until you realize that it's about your inner game and the energy you project - not the props themselves that get you the girl.

having said that, go for it. anything that makes you feel more confident is a good thing.

http://www.UltimateManMagazine.com

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
until you are truly successful with women, it helps to invest in whatever props make you feel more confident. be it a rolex watch, a $2,000 briony suit, a ferrari, platform shoes, a few tequila shots, etc.

but at the end of the day, it's just a prop. it's just something to help boost your confidence temporarily until you realize that it's about your inner game and the energy you project - not the props themselves that get you the girl.

having said that, go for it. anything that makes you feel more confident is a good thing.
that's what I said. It's just a placebo effect. If I give you a perfume and say that it attracts 10s and you believe it you'll be more confident, and as a result of that you may (or may not) have more success. but in reality, it's just doesn't work whatsoever, the item itself is worthless. placebo. it's not even something that makes you look good like cloths or whatever. this shoes are completely unperceivable. zero effect other than placebo.