Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:53 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
Out of a matter of principle. You need to go talk to the hottest girl you know. You need to ask her out. Then promise her it will be the best date she will ever go on in her life. You need to do this.
And as if a hot looking woman is going to date me?

You are funny mate, you should consider a career in stand up comedy.
Tell me everyreason why she wouldn't?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:53 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Shit test?, more PUA rubbish, women don't shit test men they like, so don't pull that one on me.

I am a try hard?, no I just act myself and I don't put on a performance like you PUAs do.

This "woman's intuition" is the biggest load of BS, because if women supposedly have these "magical powers", then why do so many women end up getting cheated on, or physically assaulted by their partners?, and why is the divorce rate so high. I am sorry but this whole women's intuition is just used an excuse to rationalise bad relationship choices by women.
Yes they do shit test men they like. I have been canceled on dates for BS reasons on multiple occasions. I treated it like it wasn't a big deal. You know what happened? It wasn't until after that that the girl really warmed up fully and her interest level shot finally went over the top. And that is just one example.

If you act like yourself around women like you act on this forum, then I can see why they shut you down. You dont want to be yourself, you want to be your BEST self. You minus all the shitty qualities that hold you back.

The reason women get cheated on etc. is because these douchers that you speak of, they think they are the shit and ACT LIKE IT. They don't give a damn what anyone thinks. You know how women feel about this? ITS FUCKING ATTRACTIVE.

Who would you rather be around as woman? Mr. nice guy who comes off as trt hard or the guy who comes off like he could really give a fuck if youre with him or not because his life will go on either way. [/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:03 am 
High Priest of Debauchery

Quote:
I have an" unattractive personality"??, are you taking the piss??, how the fuck is a woman supposed to know what my personality is like, if she refuses to talk to me and get to know me?, it's analogous to someone saying "I hate Toyota Corollas", yet they have never driven or owned one, see what I am getting at?
It's the vibe that you give off. The anger, argumentative nature, love for confrontation, and overall negative vibe reverberate through your posts. Women are more sensitive and intuitive than men. They can sense negative things like anger 10 feet away. They can feel it when you hate them and when you are just going through the motions of acting nice.

You have tried approaching +200 women you say, in what, I can't remember, two decades? Well, I approach the same number of women in 25 to 40 days.

And what have I learned sarging when I feel depressed or angry about some career matter? My sarges sucked.

What happens when I go out sarging in a good mood? Women laugh, giggle and touch me a lot.

You said you've been working out for 18 months. If you worked hard, that means your testosterone levels are higher than 18 months ago. It also means that your attractiveness (women have a stronger sense of smell, they can smell your immune system along with your other sex hormones when you work out) has increased.

Your sticking point is not the methods or your looks. It's the vibe you give off. The solution is simple. Watch a Mr. Bean movie before you sarge and try to sarge 200 women again in 10 days. Argumentation and anger are a waste of time instead of actually trying all of the possible ways to get a nice woman who will love you and give you all of the sex you want. :twisted:

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:26 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
I have an" unattractive personality"??, are you taking the piss??, how the fuck is a woman supposed to know what my personality is like, if she refuses to talk to me and get to know me?, it's analogous to someone saying "I hate Toyota Corollas", yet they have never driven or owned one, see what I am getting at?
It's the vibe that you give off. The anger, argumentative nature, love for confrontation, and overall negative vibe reverberate through your posts. Women are more sensitive and intuitive than men. They can sense negative things like anger 10 feet away. They can feel it when you hate them and when you are just going through the motions of acting nice.

You have tried approaching +200 women you say, in what, I can't remember, two decades? Well, I approach the same number of women in 25 to 40 days.

And what have I learned sarging when I feel depressed or angry about some career matter? My sarges sucked.

What happens when I go out sarging in a good mood? Women laugh, giggle and touch me a lot.

You said you've been working out for 18 months. If you worked hard, that means your testosterone levels are higher than 18 months ago. It also means that your attractiveness (women have a stronger sense of smell, they can smell your immune system along with your other sex hormones when you work out) has increased.

Your sticking point is not the methods or your looks. It's the vibe you give off. The solution is simple. Watch a Mr. Bean movie before you sarge and try to sarge 200 women again in 10 days. Argumentation and anger are a waste of time instead of actually trying all of the possible ways to get a nice woman who will love you and give you all of the sex you want. :twisted:
Oh dear more pop-psychology, how does one detect a "vibe", you can have the most positive vibe in the world, and women will still reject you, so that negates your argument.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:29 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Here's Some Inspiration

this one is from a movie, but still ----> Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:29 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:

Women can't detect shit, and women have a stronger sense of smell?, really?, can they sniff out drugs and bombs in peoples luggage like the sniffer dogs can?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:30 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Here's Some Inspiration

These men are famous and rich, sorry but when are you rich and famous women don't give a shit what you look like.

Bad example = FAIL.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:32 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
Here's Some Inspiration

These men are famous and rich, sorry but when are you rich and famous women don't give a shit what you look like.

Bad example = FAIL.

WHY YOU CAN't BE RICH OR FAMOUS????????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:32 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:

Firstly, you don't know shit about me, and nor do you know what the fuck I look like, so all the things you say about me is total BS.

You really need to stop believing this PUA crap, it reduces your IQ.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:36 am 
PUA Forum Leader

PUA TEACHES YOU TO BE A PRIZE, TO BE A PRIZE, TO BE A PRIZE. If for whatever reason you are a prize you will get a woman. That simple

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:37 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Out of a matter of principle. You need to go talk to the hottest girl you know. You need to ask her out. Then promise her it will be the best date she will ever go on in her life. You need to do this.
And as if a hot looking woman is going to date me?

You are funny mate, you should consider a career in stand up comedy.
Tell me everyreason why she wouldn't?
Because there are better looking/or more wealthly men than me, why drive a Toyota Corolla when you can drive a Bentley? That's how women see it.

Hot looking women only go for equally attractive men, but then again I am not really interested in hot women, they are totally out of my league, and they are a high maintenance pain in the arse. Plus even if I could get a hot woman, how long do you think it would last before she dumps my arse for a bigger better deal?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:48 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

Hot looking women only go for equally attractive men
That is not true. That is not true. I see men with unattractive women and I see women with unattractive men. Often times it is a reflection of that own persons self-esteem who they settle down with....

Looks and money are not what distingquish a man. It is usually pride, it is usually a woman's pride that is attracting her to you. That's why a women likes a man who is "cool"

1. Power
2. Personality
3. Talent- instrument, singing, sports, (plenty of athletes in high school never become rich but they got the girls)
4.) Courage. Girls just go for tough guys sometimes (firefighters, cops, soldiers
5.) Kindness. (Nice guys don't fail because they are nice but because they are not nice enough0
6.) Muscles- its hard to have muscles with a weakmind because it takes mental toughness
7.) Smarts
8.) Confidence
9.) Style
10.) Integrity

Last edited by IwantEasyLove on Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:49 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Firstly, you don't know shit about me, and nor do you know what the fuck I look like, so all the things you say about me is total BS.

The only one reducing anyone's IQ is you. I am done being nice about this. You come in here claiming to have this end all be all truth to what attraction really is and yet all you have done is cite examples from your own pathetic life.

Women dont like you. Great. I can see why they dont. Its not your looks. You have this negative, woe is me, women are the problem attitude. Women can be bitches BUT you sir, you just dont get it and I dont think you ever will.

I've learned all I need to know about you from this thread. I've learned that you are a whiny, pathetic, scorned, bitter, immature, and ignorant middle aged man who has not learned a DAMN thing from his life experiences. Who would just rather place the blame on external factors rather than HIMSELF. You can have all the life experiences under the sun but learn nothing from them. You are living proof of that. The only thing you've learned how to do is make an excuse. "Im ugly, women dont like arab men," blah, blah, blah. Look, motherfucker, I am average looking myself but I have great presentation and a kickass personality. You know what started happening when I upped my presentation? I actually got approached by a girl for a change. Just last week I had an above average girl come up to me in the bar and tell me me she thought I was really cute. I am only 5'7". average looking physically, and I am of mixed race. By your "facts" that shouldn't happen.

I used to think like you, then I discovered PUA. I don't even consider myself a PUA but my success with women has gone up DRASTICALLY since learning it's fundamentals.

So my advice to you: Grow the fuck up already. You're almost twice my age but act like someone half it. Take an introspective look at yourself and REALLY break down your interactions with women. Because from my point of view, you seem like someone just buries his head at the first sign resistance. Learn some god damn determination for a change. '

You can cry foul all you want with your subjective experiences, doesnt make you right. All it does is share your shitty love life with us. You could change things but you seem to rather just be complacent and bitter about it. Whatever. Sucks to suck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:56 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The only one reducing anyone's IQ is you. I am done being nice about this. You come in here claiming to have this end all be all truth to what attraction really is and yet all you have done is cite examples from your own pathetic life.

Women dont like you. Great. I can see why they dont. Its not your looks. You have this negative, woe is me, women are the problem attitude. Women can be bitches BUT you sir, you just dont get it and I dont think you ever will.

I've learned all I need to know about you from this thread. I've learned that you are a whiny, pathetic, scorned, bitter, immature, and ignorant middle aged man who has not learned a DAMN thing from his life experiences. Who would just rather place the blame on external factors rather than HIMSELF. You can have all the life experiences under the sun but learn nothing from them. You are living proof of that. The only thing you've learned how to do is make an excuse. "Im ugly, women dont like arab men," blah, blah, blah. Look, motherfucker, I am average looking myself but I have great presentation and a kickass personality. You know what started happening when I upped my presentation? I actually got approached by a girl for a change. Just last week I had an above average girl come up to me in the bar and tell me me she thought I was really cute. I am only 5'7". average looking physically, and I am of mixed race. By your "facts" that shouldn't happen.

I used to think like you, then I discovered PUA. I don't even consider myself a PUA but my success with women has gone up DRASTICALLY since learning it's fundamentals.

So my advice to you: Grow the fuck up already. You're almost twice my age but act like someone half it. Take an introspective look at yourself and REALLY break down your interactions with women. Because from my point of view, you seem like someone just buries his head at the first sign resistance. Learn some god damn determination for a change. '

You can cry foul all you want with your subjective experiences, doesnt make you right. All it does is share your shitty love life with us. You could change things but you seem to rather just be complacent and bitter about it. Whatever. Sucks to suck.
Don't be so mean to him... he has habit of a negative mentality and this habit its not going to be broken with more negativity....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:57 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Shit test?, more PUA rubbish, women don't shit test men they like, so don't pull that one on me.

I am a try hard?, no I just act myself and I don't put on a performance like you PUAs do.

This "woman's intuition" is the biggest load of BS, because if women supposedly have these "magical powers", then why do so many women end up getting cheated on, or physically assaulted by their partners?, and why is the divorce rate so high. I am sorry but this whole women's intuition is just used an excuse to rationalise bad relationship choices by women.
Yes they do shit test men they like. I have been canceled on dates for BS reasons on multiple occasions. I treated it like it wasn't a big deal. You know what happened? It wasn't until after that that the girl really warmed up fully and her interest level shot finally went over the top. And that is just one example.

If you act like yourself around women like you act on this forum, then I can see why they shut you down. You dont want to be yourself, you want to be your BEST self. You minus all the shitty qualities that hold you back.

The reason women get cheated on etc. is because these douchers that you speak of, they think they are the shit and ACT LIKE IT. They don't give a damn what anyone thinks. You know how women feel about this? ITS FUCKING ATTRACTIVE.

Who would you rather be around as woman? Mr. nice guy who comes off as trt hard or the guy who comes off like he could really give a fuck if youre with him or not because his life will go on either way.
[/quote]

So you are rationalising bad relationship choices by women?, you are a mangina who has clearly lost his balls. So am I worse than a wife basher am I?, thanks for the back handed insult, but that's to be expected from you PUA clowns.

I act in a courteous way, because that's the way my parents and school teachers raised me to be, and I make no apologies for that.

When I have seen men successfully pick up women, there was no fucking mythical PUA shit test, in reality it's women who pick men up, men just need to be in the right place at the right time, and be able to read the IOIs and act on them.

You PUAs are so fucking pathetic it makes me sick, you jump through all these hoops and act like clowns for the off chance you might get into some bar sluts pants. Sure, I have had no luck with women, but at least I have the humility and honesty to admit that. What's even more pathetic is how you PUAs falsely gauge a mans worth, by how many vaginas he can stick his dick into, and that if he is not fucking HB10s every day of the week,then he is worthless as a man.

You demonise me and shame me for something I have little or no control over, and that's how women react to me, or whether they find me attractive.

What you PUA clowns have to realise that it's women who choose, and you have to hope that women choose you.