PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi All,

I'm writing this lesson review of the two part session I had with female PUA Hayley Quinn. For anyone who doesn't know who she is, she is a bisexual PUA who teaches men to improve their game with women. I'm sure some of you have heard of he or maybe if you live in London and have gone to the 'Saturday Sarge' you may have met her. To start off Hayley is a nice well meaning person. However in terms of her 'life coaching' or PUA mentoring I don't think she honestly has much of a clue. She is undoubedly a very driven women in her life and she claimed she found PUA via her boyfriend banging 3 prostitutes using PUA material he learned from the book The Game. Kind of an odd story that is probably not true. She like many 'modern' women have also said they have forgiven the ex boyfriend that treated her so badly and is still friends with him. But that aside, she offers a service that claims she can help men improve their game and succeed with women. Like many PUA coaches they claim they can help you and have all the knowledge in the world that will guarantee success in this field of life. Unfortunatley after two-two hour lessons and 'infield' trial of what she taught me it failed to help me in anyway whatsoever. I even did two 'practise dates' with her wing girls. I thought this would help improve my dating as this is my weak spot in my game. I explained this to Hayley and asked her to centre the lessons around this. Instead of doing this we spent the first lesson discussing date locations and her telling me to take my dates to expensive cocktail bars rather than a cafe, bar or pub etc... Second lesson we did some daygame practise as this is what I prefer over night game. This wasn't particularly helpful either as her advise just made my daygame harder and not better.

I'm posting this review because I want to remind people something. If a PUA company/coach or Life Coach claims that by attending their course and doing what they say, or claiming that by doing what they do, or applying their material will change your life and it doesn't, then the proof is not on you as a consumer. It is on them as the self-appointed 'Guru' or master of what they are selling to you. If they claim they can change your life by following them or going on their courses then they bloddy well better do so. I'm personally fed up with Life Coaches and people like that making shed loads of money from normal people and not providing what they promise. Really I am. I know that we like to give credit to people who are experts in their field and we want to have them in our lives. I understand that. We want their 'Success' to rub off on us. However if they are selling something then they better bloody well deliver. Not at the end of it if it doesn't work they will tell you that you are not getting it, or sign up for some more sessions, or the most irritating phrase they say is 'make sure you are thinking positive and embrace the universe!'. What a load of horse manure!

After a year of applying what Hayley had taught me, I asked for my money back which she refused. So much for the 'money back guarantee'!

In retrospect now I think it was a mistake to go to a woman to help me with women. I don't think women have a place in PUA. This may sound harsh but I believe this to be true.

I also want to urge caution when people sign up to any self-help training. It is your money which you are SPAM and you don't owe the guru's jack. They should be the ones proving themselves to you and not the other way around.

I'm not going to respond to any responces on this thread. I had something to say and I said it.

If your considering going to a Hayley Quinn lesson I'd advise you to save your money.