PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:37 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey, hows it going?! wondering could any of you mpua's give me advice on something?!

In my afc days i had this HB9 chick who was into me but of course i made a balls of it and as mystery said the line went too tight and snapped, months later she found a boyfriend and was with him for 3 years.

Now, ive discover this game and ive gotten pretty good at it, in first few weeks i was on fire, and went out with a semi known model HB8.5. So back to this girl i was infatuated with, she is SINGLE now, and she goes similar clubs so will prob see her soon.

now here's the question!! What do i say?!?!?!?!

i usually open with opinion and stack into fightoutside and push pull etc but this wont work for loads of reasons, mainly the opener will have to be like long time no see etc cos she knows me and secondly and most importantly she knows i was big into her so a false disqualifier will be tough and may think im chatting her up EVEN THOUGH i will be negging her and giving ftc's etc.

Also it'd be cool to have something fresh to say and something that would make it work.

i know its not a big deal but itd just settle a lot for me personaly, maybe im not centred enough like hypnotica says but still its like a mission id like go on and hopefully achieve.

Anyway i appreciate if you've read this far and if you got anything to say on it id love to hear it. Also im pretty good at rest of game if you've and questions!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:09 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

how did you pick up the 8.5 model...

The same rules apply... be yourself, and do what you do best.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:26 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I really dont think you need a opinion opener since you said she had it out for you when you were afc. I say take it slow on this one since she just got out of a 3 year relationship and depending on how old she is she may want to test the waters. All I can say is do you, go with what your mind tells you the most.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:59 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Cheers guys for reply.

Samex: got the 8.5 using standard game opener, figtoutside, jealous gf, rolling off a lot, ftc's, good posture and had a bit of drink (im irish) so had good energy. But see thats the thing im great with the material but when im myself i just second guess everything and am just afc. it doesnt work. as style says its not solid game and with this girl i dont wanna fluff it, cos im a new peson and she got bored with the afc me.

King07: As i was sayng to samex im afc when im myself, i get the girls cos im confident witht the material, and also its peppered with negs and dhv's, so if there was something i could say to this girl thats new and suits the situation it'd be great. And i think she'd be ok to see someone after her relationship, saw her ex other night chatting up girls so i got the feeling it'd be ok, plus i prob wont see her for a few weeks. that 8.5 hb i was with bet her in a cometion for modeling, shud i bring it up?! cud be offensive or a neg or me showing off. see how i secoond guess any material thats not field tested.

thanks again for response!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:04 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

4leaf,

I think your a pretty good standing where you are with this girl. Obviously you've known this girl for a long time so you must already have a good deal of rapport with her. This is good because your going to know things about her that the average to be able to throw effective pebbles and negs.

Now, about the actual approach itself. Depending on how long its been since you've seen her, what your ultimately going to want to do is impress her with your new self. (for the sake of the argument im going to assume that you havent hung out too often since you started studying game).
While it seems a little cliche, opening with a simple 'Hey! Hows it going, i havent seen you in forever!' is probably your best approach. This comfortably opens conversations with her and allows your to start in with your routines.

You: "Hey HB9! I haven't seen you in forever!"
HB9: "Oh hey 4Leaf! Ya its been a while."
You: "This is really cool, who thought i'd meet my dorky old friend in a place like this."
HB9: "Oh stop it, haha."
You: "Hey its actually great I ran into you, I need a girls opinion on somthing real quick."

Then go on to impress her with all the new things you've learned. Since you said shes a model, i would use Style's Plastic Surgery opener to start it off.

Try to avoid having the conversation to slip into a "Lets rehash the past" conversations. All that will do is remind her of how you used to be. Use the interaction to bring her into your new self and your new world.

Best of luck,
~Spin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:48 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

You want to show her you can have fun as well as show you are not a the club for her. I would Conversate for a little like vash said and rock your body to the dance floor offering your hand to her and an opener to dancing. And dont ask her you want to show power.if she says no neg her with a after all these year I though you were suppose to be fun something along those lines. whatever she says hit her with another neg and if shot down brush it off and Go find a 2 set and dance with both if possible and enjoy yourself, if she sees that your laid back and enjoying yourself she will want to join in. Offering your hand and dancing with her will develop more kino and can lead to a kiss depending on the rest of your game. Its a new year and show her a new you which has developed over the years.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:14 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: platnumvip88
Seems like you've grown a bit since your last encounter with her. If you want to talk to her again, you must reintroduce yourself and make it clear you are not the same person. Don't think so much as to what you should say, but how you should present yourself to her. If she sees you at the club, try to be around other women and demonstrate as much value as you possibly can. If she sees you're now the life of the party and other women are attracted to you, she will forget about the old AFC she once knew.

I don't know what your style was 3 years ago but I would try to upgrade your look and possibly get a new haircut. Coupled with a new confidence, set of tools, and a new look, you should have enough to start over with her and the rest is up to you...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

first of all thanks for spending the time to think about it and reply, appreciate it.

all comments sound great and will try them out, its just i got one chance to give a great impression so i want it to be good, if i fuck up i can move on but its just like settling a personal thing.

so to succeed it'd be cool.

Any other tips lines dhv's would love to hear!!

Thanks again pua's!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:25 am 
New to MPUA Forum

seeing that you guys havent seen each other in a long time ,you guys wil hav a lot 2 catch up on
use dhv stories to show that you are a changed man from wen she last saw you, be your self and jus hav fun with her, this will show a change in you
and she wil notice it as a good thing.

Chimp Dawg :)