PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:02 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

if i meet them for the first time and we laugh and all that stuff, where do i go after that? i'm impatient so i always wnat to just hook up, but it seems like thats not what happens.

so where do i go? do i ask for her number then leave?? i dont get it. i can make small tlak .. laugh, get her interested, but them i'm stuck

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:02 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I wrote a post about this not too long ago maintain-the-objective-making-the-move-vt33168.html; check it out. I think Its good for newbies with ur prob. This was a problem for me too for a while; I was really inside my own head. Really tho, I feel like the bottom line is that many of us are putting too much emphasis on the interaction. The product is less important than the process. Oh and try to have fun.

Swoop

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:09 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: Lceberg032
i super agree, its better to not go after an end result, it makes things harder, if you go in without thinking of a desired outcome , the process itself is eassier, i used to think when other pua's say just have fun it was easy for them to say but ive experienced and game is a lot smoother and easier after you are just in it to have fun and for its own process, have fun, yeh and for your question well i am going to click the link to find out myself