Post subject: Attraction Switches
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Can someone please list the attraction switches found in the mystery method or whatever you have read and give some information on how to flip those. I would gladly answer any question or post you have if you could help me out on this one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:56 pm 
Shit is embedded in my brain forever...

(1) Preselection
(2) Leader of Men
(3) Protector of Loved Ones
(4) Willingness to Emote
(5) Successful Risk Taker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:04 pm 
Preselection
Show up to the venue with beatiful women are your arms (or any women really), and display that other women find you attractive; also by talking about an ex that was a model or stripper in a DHV story (don't be a hater!).

Leader of Men
"My boys rolled with me... no questions asked, we just fucking rolled. Cause I got there backs and they got mine." (part of a DHV story).

Protector of Loved Ones
Will you put yourself in harms way for your friends and family? Do they mean more then the world to you? (convey this in a DHV story), if you are crossing the street with your target, look both ways for her, blah, blah, blah. She's in your care so protect her.

Willingness to Emote
Are you a social robot or do do you have your moments where you do feel vunarable? When your sister fell and broke her jar what did that do to you? (DHV story embedded here)

Successful Risk Taker
self-explanatory