Post subject: long time girl
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

my buddy and his wife introduced me to this girl like 2 years ago. so it took awhile but i called her and asked her if she wanted to go out with me my buddy and his wife (one of the girls friends). we went out and the date went bad on my part i was nervous as hell and didnt really talk to her. after that date i never followed up on anything. it has been bugging the hell out of me that i never followed up and told myself if i had the chance again i would. i texted her about a week ago and was seeing whats up. i played it smooth in the beginning and now feel like i am asking question after question and getting one word responses. i know thats not what you are suppose to do but i cant think of a way to make her talk. she said she is interested, but she is busy. i have tried asking her out but she either never texts me back or is doing something else. any advice?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

From the information given, she is just trying to be nice and isn't really interested. I've had some experience with this..of course I can very well be wrong because I dont actually know her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:26 am 
New to MPUA Forum

ok i thought it might be that but just wanted a second opinion. thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:14 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

dude just say something really fucking obscene. like not creepy but kinda wierd to where it seems like you may be kidding but not sure and if she replies than she probably is still interested if not move on mate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
dude just say something really fucking obscene. like not creepy but kinda wierd to where it seems like you may be kidding but not sure and if she replies than she probably is still interested if not move on mate
Dont do that. Obviously shes going to respond..just because a girl gets some weird text message and responds to it out of curiosity doesnt mean shes interested.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

instead of texting her, try calling her and asking her on a date. if she says she's busy just say "everyone's busy, if you don't want to go, you can just say so, but if you'd like to find the time, i'll take you to dinner" if she says no then you know she's not interested.

if you get her on the date, have at least ten routines and conversation starters in your head ready to go. your last date didn't go so well, you have to show her that you actually can talk and that you're interesting. my personal recommedation is to learn the cube routine, it works everytime.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

i have already texted her and asked her out on a date for 3 consecutive days and she had "plans" for all of them. so i texted her back and said if your not interested just let me know. she said she is really busy and doesnt even have time for herself and that she is interested. thing with that is i asked her what she was doing on a saturday night and she said i dont have any plans. so i asked her if she wanted to hangout and do something. her response was i will get a hold of you sometime friday. she never got a hold of me and i ended up texting her sunday to see what she was doing on the next 3 consecutive days as previously stated. i am leaning toward she is not interested but i dont know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
i have already texted her and asked her out on a date for 3 consecutive days and she had "plans" for all of them. so i texted her back and said if your not interested just let me know. she said she is really busy and doesnt even have time for herself and that she is interested. thing with that is i asked her what she was doing on a saturday night and she said i dont have any plans. so i asked her if she wanted to hangout and do something. her response was i will get a hold of you sometime friday. she never got a hold of me and i ended up texting her sunday to see what she was doing on the next 3 consecutive days as previously stated. i am leaning toward she is not interested but i dont know.
Definitely forget about her. Theres other fish in the sea.