Post subject: my spoon-fed escalation
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:57 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hi community,

Since I have been asking for advice around here, I also wanted to share something small that seems to work without fail, when applicable.

When and if you may sitting with a woman, be eating ice cream, a dessert, yogurt, fruit, ....as you are chatting away, take your spoon with ice cream or whatever, lift it and present it near her mouth. Dont touch her mouth with the spoon, wiat for her to accept and open her mouth. She will hesitate and hopefully let you put spoon in her mouth.

Dont act sexy, dont make sexy faces, dont make it cheesy; the move is already hot enough. Take out the spoon, keep yourself matter of fact, but observe her face for her reaction.

Everytime I have done this, they have told me they got turned on. Its a huge, low risk, innocent escalation. Of course, it requires the food opportunity.

If she declines, just chill and give yourself the spoon and keep chatting as if nothing happened.

I have not nor expect to try this with soup, or regular food.

So do you have any killer cool moves or killer convo moves to share? ;)

Reflex

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:10 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Nice move bro, awesome your having great success with it!

Here's some im playing around with right now.

1.Killer move numero uno. Point, put out hand, hug, make-out, fuck.

2.Killer move numero dos, moon walk in front of hb, put out hand, spin girl play dancing, hug, kiss, fuck

I've been having some good success with these, I like the challenge of not even talking, maybe one or two words max, and pulling its fun.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:36 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Awesome. How do you go for kiss? What do you do?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:44 pm 
King Among Mortals

If she'll eat out of your hand, she'll kiss you. But that said here is the move I suggest.

After your frozen gelatinous snack, it's time to go. Stand 1st, offer your hand to her palm up, assist her to her feet, pull her in, and kiss her, right there. She'll follow you anywhere after that move.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:58 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

that's a good one but I was asking about gameshines killer moves

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

This is pretty good to be honest.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Awesome. How do you go for kiss? What do you do?
While I'm hugging them I squeeze them and put my lips on their neck(quick second), my chin slightly over their shoulder in that holding position, and let them wrap their arms around me, and hug and squeeze me back, real briefly,

Then while still holding them, I look them in their eye's, then to the lips, brief second, then go in for the kiss.

Just be real natural, confident, sensual.

It's all good fun.

Last edited by gameshine on Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:06 am 
English Muffin

If the girl has a straw in her drink

Look at her in the eye's and reach over the table and pretend to go for the kiss. At the last minute, switch to taste her drink.

It's so much funnier when the girl reciprocates and comes for the make-out and then looks stupid when she realises what just happened

Also

if you're having food with a girl, let's use a steak as an example....ask for a bite of her food. Cut out a small piece and then take the big piece off her plate and put it on yours so she is left with the tiny piece