PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:05 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I've been dating this girl for the last couple of weeks whos playin hard to get.

Anyway she initiates a lot of the texts lately almost all of it actually.
We were talking just now and she works a lot and me 2, so I asked her scheduale. (to plan a cool date but didn't tell her that)

She said what does my scheduale intrest you?
Should I just ignore her now or tell her something like: "So I can know when to see my other cuties"

Need some help,

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:46 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Don't come off with shit like that. It sounds so retarded and made up.

Sounds like you are her gadget. Ignore her, but act like nothing happend when she contacts you.

Hook up again when you build enough rapport. Have sex and enjoy her chasing.

Basics.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:27 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Jeez.....

In another thread, Jack Zero was talking about how alot of you guys don't understand women's actions and misinterpret things. I firmly agree. I'll go deeper....Alot of you guys are so insecure and desperate, that you cant ever believe a girl could like you and be trying to help you...instead you look at everything as a test or she's playing you. She's playing hard to get....but she's the one having to initiate??? Sounds like you're playing hard to get. Stop being afraid to show interest. Interest doesnt mean you're needy. She's flirting with you...dont be weird. Flirt back, or just tell her you're planning a surprise for her. If she freaks out or loses interest over that, wtf did she think dating was???! People NOT interested in each other?! If she thinks you planning something is a turn off...guess what...she didnt like you anyway and you were needy way before all this.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:33 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Jeez.....

In another thread, Jack Zero was talking about how alot of you guys don't understand women's actions and misinterpret things. I firmly agree. I'll go deeper....Alot of you guys are so insecure and desperate, that you cant ever believe a girl could like you and be trying to help you...instead you look at everything as a test or she's playing you. She's playing hard to get....but she's the one having to initiate??? Sounds like you're playing hard to get. Stop being afraid to show interest. Interest doesnt mean you're needy. She's flirting with you...dont be weird. Flirt back, or just tell her you're planning a surprise for her. If she freaks out or loses interest over that, wtf did she think dating was???! People NOT interested in each other?! If she thinks you planning something is a turn off...guess what...she didnt like you anyway and you were needy way before all this.
I'll just quote this for truth.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.