PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:44 am 
English Muffin

Often I observe people that have the same hair cut since they were a kid. It's a typical case of comfort zones and they never experiment with different things.

It took me a while to only realise that I look WAYY much better when I have stubble as to clean shaven. If only I applied.

These days, a manly beard can really get you attention from women, like REALLY well.

I encourage you to experiment with your grooming, don't be ignorant to the fact that your face could be a gold mine to attract a lot of attention. At the very least, grow your beard for a few months and see what you can do with it. Don't worry about the teasing from family and friends. You should at least experience the beard effect.

Some people just can't grow a good beard, but I often see too many people that CAN but don't utilise it due to comfort zones and worrying about what their friends think.

My point:

Do you think from the pic, he got more attention or less from the ladies?

How easy was this? He didn't have to pour sweat in the gym, he didn't have to approach girls. No game needed. All you need is just the willingness to grow it and find out. You never know the pussy gold mine you have been hiding this whole time.

Another:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:19 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Isn't a long beard just peacocking?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:30 am 
English Muffin

Quote:
Isn't being good looking with big muscles also peacocking?

Peacock's spread their feathers to increase attraction, so yeah I guess...

Just ditch the lame cowboy hats. Digressing from my point of the thread though...have you experimented with your beard?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:42 am 

Solid points, though a lot of guys need to be careful about growing a beard. Even amongst guys who are able to grow a beard, it's easy to desensitize yourself to how "dirty" (and unattractive) it can look. Listen very carefully to the opinions of women if you're going down that path.

And it is always, always, always worth experimenting with your hairstyle. It can really make a world of difference. As you've said, sometimes simply changing your hairstyle can really DOUBLE your attractiveness instantly.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:52 pm 
King Among Mortals

Great post, solid subject. I know dudes that have been wearing the same dirty ass ball cap for years, over a great head of hair. Also something as simple ass a good pair of sunglasses.

A nice pair of sunglasses will instantly make you look adventurous, attractive, and mysterious. Dark sunglasses also allow you to look at whomever you want whenever you want, without people knowing you are looking at them. This automatically improves your posture and raises your confidence.

Don't wear them at night though, that just makes you look like a D-bag.

Adopting a new style could put you well above the Mediocre Majority.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:23 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Isn't being good looking with big muscles also peacocking?

Peacock's spread their feathers to increase attraction, so yeah I guess...

Just ditch the lame cowboy hats. Digressing from my point of the thread though...have you experimented with your beard?
I have grown a "beard" that is less than an inch long. I don't think I can grow one longer than that. I haven't noticed any difference from when I'm clean shaven. I dress in nice clothes that you buy from expensive clothing stores in ritzy areas, so I don't think a grungy beard would look good on me, and I'm not sure I'm capable of growing one that's very long.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:24 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:38 pm 
English Muffin

lol

But he had money and status!

Had*