PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Well last week i offered to take out a girl from a swinger site for a drink or 2 we exchanged numbers and I rang her to confirm, when she heard my accent (Irish)I think that sealed the deal.We met chatted and I quickly escalated Kino and it wasn't long till we were kissing.Just before we left she told me her fantasy of having sex outside.Long story short it was amazing helped by her stunning body,i did say that I would like to see her regular as a boyfriend and she kept asking am i going to stay in contact with her.When i got home i sent her a good night vocal message , and got a reply again about my accent .The next evening i suggest doing something more exciting tomorrow and i get .that she cant get a baby sitter, i replay back obviously it can be at another time and i get a reply of sounds like a good plan.Later that evening out of the blue she texts me again saying my voice is sexy.The next morning i hit her back ,I was dreaming about me and her running away with the circus as her as a lion tamer and me as a clown. I have tried calling twice at different times of the day but get no reply. I don't want my voice to be the only thing she likes as there is a lot more to me than that.I have found another girl to message at the minute so that im not bombarding her with messages and making me look a dick. I have found here on pof so i know she is looking long term as well. Just looking advice where to go from here , eg messages etc many thanks

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:46 pm 
King Among Mortals

Did you hit it yet?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:18 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yes , but i want to hit it again and again,. Im going to try" I like talking to you and I don't play games. I think we're really good together. Lets try it if not that's cool and I'm glad we met. :)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:45 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Yes , but i want to hit it again and again,. Im going to try" I like talking to you and I don't play games. I think we're really good together. Lets try it if not that's cool and I'm glad we met. :)
NO! Just go for lay #2. pushing for a relationship this early will seem needy as fuck and she'll 'ghost' for sure.

Stop smothering girls. That's why she was on a swingers site. So she could meet the type of man that wouldn't.

Let her breathe Bro.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:09 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

If i cant get a response from messaging etc how do i do that?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:16 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
If i cant get a response from messaging etc how do i do that?
By waiting till she comes up for air. Then see if she'd like to hang out again. You may have killed it already.

When a guy says he only wants to be with her and it's been one fucking date, it's a major red flag.

Is she your only option?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

No I have a few others ,its when she said she felt the same way has me questioning weather she was telling the truth, I have moved on will wait a month and try again then :-)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:37 pm 
English Muffin

Verbalising a relationship is so infantile

Just keep fucking her and doing bf and gf stuff together, that's all is needed. Actions speaker louder than words and Non disclosure agreements

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:53 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So i message her today "Im off out tonight to sing karaoke badly and drink cocktails your more than welcome to join me" I get a cool "enjoy response" I'm thinking i need an ultimate text to get her back on board i think she has lost interest and is not wanting to reply or text.Im thinking that i should be making the texts more sexual and playful that the fun ones i am sending

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:14 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
I have moved on will wait a month and try again then :-)
And less than a day later:
Quote:
So i message her today
LMAO...What happened to waiting a month?