How to react to being overly flirty ?


Go to page 1, 2  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game




Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:27 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:05 pm
Posts: 241
Well some girl I approached and numberclosed dished out about me to a mutual friend . She said I was creepy .. overly flirtatious ... How do I react to that ? Some would say i am better off giving this vibe than giving out a friendly vibe ... and she'll get used to it ... . I don't know any advice ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:41 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 2283
It means you were trying too hard, like the guys who never shut up during YouTube approach videos.

Slow everything down, speak more slowly, and embrace space/silence.

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:52 am 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5730
Location: Los Angeles
Women will always say shit behind your back in order to give an impression of indifference or control especially when mutual friends are involved. Those same women will turn around and throw themselves at you when you are in the same room with them. Don't worry about what she says to other people. Her being responsive to you is the only thing that matters.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:29 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:05 pm
Posts: 241
Again two opinions I already had . So what do I do use a bit of both replies then ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:43 am 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5730
Location: Los Angeles
Basic fucking idiot wrote:
Again two opinions I already had . So what do I do use a bit of both replies then ?
I'm not sure about how the conclusion was that you acted like guys on youtube videos and talking too much because I didn't see you in action nor am I psychic. However, I do know how women act. I've been the guy that a girl will talk negatively behind my back but at the same time she wants to introduce me to her parents. I've been the guy that a girl would say negative things about one of my friends and expressing their disinterest in him and then they later would be in long term relationships with them. That's why I believe that the rule of thumb should be is go with their actions and not words.

This girl flirted with you and gave you her number and if the friend didn't get any of that info then you would have stayed with the mindset you had when you got her number. Her actions towards you should be interpreted as interest. I wouldn't change a thing if I were you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:52 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 2283
JackZero wrote:
I've been the guy that a girl will talk negatively behind my back but at the same time she wants to introduce me to her parents. I've been the guy that a girl would say negative things about one of my friends and expressing their disinterest in him and then they later would be in long term relationships with them. That's why I believe that the rule of thumb should be is go with their actions and not words.


How many of those women used the word "creepy"?

That's what the girl called the OP, and it's a sign his game is terrible (clothing, vibe, words, body language, fitness, hygiene, etc).

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:53 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 2283
Basic fucking idiot wrote:
Again two opinions I already had . So what do I do use a bit of both replies then ?



Nothing. You say, and do nothing about it except improve yourself in all areas and meet other women.

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:19 am 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5730
Location: Los Angeles
Arch Stanton wrote:
JackZero wrote:
I've been the guy that a girl will talk negatively behind my back but at the same time she wants to introduce me to her parents. I've been the guy that a girl would say negative things about one of my friends and expressing their disinterest in him and then they later would be in long term relationships with them. That's why I believe that the rule of thumb should be is go with their actions and not words.


How many of those women used the word "creepy"?

That's what the girl called the OP, and it's a sign his game is terrible (clothing, vibe, words, body language, fitness, hygiene, etc).
It doesn't matter what they call a person to anyone else. It's how they act around you. To react is stupid because you never know if the girl said creepy or not because it could be what the friend has interpreted. If she described him as really flirtatious and he constantly touched her, the friend could interpret that as creepy and relay the information. Even worse, the friend could be just hating to see the OP have success. So it doesn't matter if she did or didn't say creepy because no matter what, those words weren't said to him. He needs to continue as if he has heard nothing. There's no need to slow down, change the way he talks, worry about how he's dressed, or second guess how he's presented himself to her. Just stay on course and not worry about information relayed by someone else.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:40 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 2283
Quote:
He needs to continue as if he has heard nothing. There's no need to slow down, change the way he talks, worry about how he's dressed, or second guess how he's presented himself to her. Just stay on course and not worry about information relayed by someone else.


So if a guy keeps getting rejected as "creepy", he should just keep doing the same thing?

Makes sense.

:?

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:31 pm 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5730
Location: Los Angeles
Arch Stanton wrote:
Quote:
He needs to continue as if he has heard nothing. There's no need to slow down, change the way he talks, worry about how he's dressed, or second guess how he's presented himself to her. Just stay on course and not worry about information relayed by someone else.


So if a guy keeps getting rejected as "creepy", he should just keep doing the same thing?

Makes sense.

:?
Where in this post does it say the girl rejected the OP? You have a bad habit of making shit up that did not happen.

I'm not saying that the OP was creepy or wasn't creepy. I'm not saying that the girl thinks he is or isn't creepy. All I'm saying is don't put your stock in information that a third party says because you don't know the motivation on why that information was communicated or if it's being communicated back to the OP correctly. The only real fact we have is that the OP flirted with the girl and she gave him her phone number.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:49 pm 
Offline
Read My Book
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:08 pm
Posts: 4968
Location: New York City
Lol

I don't understand why some men let women be the gate keepers one whats creepy, or "too much". Why does something have to wrong with you? Perhaps something is wrong with them for not being response. When a guy gets AA before approach, theres something wrong with him, not the girl he wants to approach. Don't let yourself be validated by women. EVER. As long as every woman isn't saying the same thing don't pay it no mind. Stop giving them so much power.


I had a chick tell me my joke was corny the other day and i immediately looked at her like " Who the fuck are you? ".. You're not the validator of whats funny and not funny. My joke was funny. I don't give a fuck what you think. And she immediately went back to behaving.

You validate you. No one else.

_________________
Need Coaching? For 1 on 1 Coaching via Skype, Phone or Instant Messneger - Email: EddieFews@WayOfThePlayer.com

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

www.EddieFews.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:50 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 2283
Eddie Fews wrote:
I had a chick tell me my joke was corny the other day and i immediately looked at her like " Who the fuck are you? ".. You're not the validator of whats funny and not funny. My joke was funny. I don't give a fuck what you think. And she immediately went back to behaving.


...except you do care what she thinks, otherwise you wouldn't try and impress her with a joke.

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:58 pm 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5730
Location: Los Angeles
Arch Stanton wrote:
Eddie Fews wrote:
I had a chick tell me my joke was corny the other day and i immediately looked at her like " Who the fuck are you? ".. You're not the validator of whats funny and not funny. My joke was funny. I don't give a fuck what you think. And she immediately went back to behaving.


...except you do care what she thinks, otherwise you wouldn't try and impress her with a joke.
This is one of your problems when it comes to how you view the dynamics between men and women. Do you tell your girlfriend a joke just for the hopes of it impressing her or do you tell her a joke because you think it's funny? You have to get out of that mindset of everything a guy does when he is with a girl that he's doing it to impress a girl.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:08 pm 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title

Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:32 am
Posts: 3782
In this single situation you have to take the information and weigh it against how the girl is responding to you. Is she excited to talk to you and go out? Then why worry about what your friend said.. Could be a lie or misinterpretation.. Or she lied to your friend. If she's non responsive now then sure you can assume the creepy comment is her view and that could be why. Then you have to figure out of you fucked up or its her being crazy.

How is she responding to you?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:14 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 2283
JackZero wrote:
You have to get out of that mindset of everything a guy does when he is with a girl that he's doing it to impress a girl.



this is nonsense. Then why not just think about the joke instead of telling it?

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Can we be honest?

We want your email address. Let me send you the best seduction techniques ever devised... because they are really good.
close-link