PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 11:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

supp guys!

The last time i can escalate very quickly and can make the conversation very quickly sexual..
but i have many flakes also as i have the number or want to set a day2..
and i think because she has not really enough invest in me?
But what is the best methode for this is this more qualification and give space for let her chase you?
they say also that you have the social hookpoint and the sexual hookpoint but i don't understand it really.
mostly i talk with girls on the dancefloor and then i is it very easy to escalate very hard.
I have kissed girls in less then 30 seconds. but yeah then i get the blow outs..
I want more day2's and more that connection but not with games or something.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 2:21 am 
The Grand Puba

Why do you get the blow outs?

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 4:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

i think because sometimes she feel not really comfortable with me i can then really fast escalate to the kiss and then i feel she is really horny and then boom she run away to her friends.
mostly also because i have not really a connection with a girl or she has not really invest in me.
physical escalation and be sexual is not the problem or creating attraction.
but more how she is going more emotional invest in me of investment in general to me.
now is it more yeah i have to do push pull i have to escalate and this is going very smooth but i get also then later many flakes because she don't feel it. yeah you had attraction and make outs but nothing more.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 4:29 pm 
The Grand Puba

There are two things that I see that you write that conflict with each other. You want to be able to escalate fast and you want her to invest in you. The girls that you escalate fast with are normally the DTF girls. Those girls want to fuck and they want to do it with someone and that's before they even meet you. All you have to do is be worth fucking. That's it. The ones that you want to invest in you need time to invest in you and you have to appeal to their emotional side so that you are actually worth the investment.

Making out with girls quickly is easy but at the same time it's showing your cards early. If she isn't DTF, you'll get a runner when she realizes your intentions. If you want a girl that's going to invest in you emotionally you'll have to appeal to more than just her sexuality.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 7:33 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
There are two things that I see that you write that conflict with each other. You want to be able to escalate fast and you want her to invest in you. The girls that you escalate fast with are normally the DTF girls. Those girls want to fuck and they want to do it with someone and that's before they even meet you. All you have to do is be worth fucking. That's it. The ones that you want to invest in you need time to invest in you and you have to appeal to their emotional side so that you are actually worth the investment.

Making out with girls quickly is easy but at the same time it's showing your cards early. If she isn't DTF, you'll get a runner when she realizes your intentions. If you want a girl that's going to invest in you emotionally you'll have to appeal to more than just her sexuality.
thanks for your respond but can you explain how to do this then best?
more qualification then? and ask more deep questions like what do you want to do when you grow up or what is really a passion from you etc..
i know that is is Always pressure on pressure off

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 7:54 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:

thanks for your respond but can you explain how to do this then best?
more qualification then? and ask more deep questions like what do you want to do when you grow up or what is really a passion from you etc..
i know that is is Always pressure on pressure off
Women invest into what they see as value. Time is the only way to display your value. However, the way you carry and present yourself will imply value so that you will be seen as an attractive man. That in itself will breed curiosity about who you are and what you stand for and can lay the foundation for investment.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 8:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Qualification is very underrated tool that most pua's never think about. It's something that I worked really hard on and has elevated my game.

When a girl senses that you see qualities in her about her personality and her ambitions in life that have NOTHING to do with the fact that she is good looking, she will then start to invest.

Attraction is important, and being INTERESTED in the girl is extremely crucial too.

Not only do I use qualification to make the girl invest, but also I use it so I can screen girls and see if i actually like them mentally. I'm at a point of my game where I only want to date women that I actually appreciate

PM me for an 8 week SPAM coaching program that will boost your game

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 6:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

OP, You're having a mindwank.

What you're really asking is how can I hold a girls attention for long enough for me to close without her fucking off, and also how to get girls wanting to see you again after an initial interaction. 

The thing is, there is no one answer to this because a lot of girls have different values and types of personalities. As Jack has already mentioned. There are some girls that are open and DTF and all you have to do is escalate and not fuck things up. Then there are other girls that you will need to build more rapport with for them to sleep with you. Trying to build rapport with the DTF party type girls on the other hand might bore them because all they are looking for is a good time and sexual stimulation. Not building rapport with the more emotional girls will usually lead to LMR. There are many tools you need in your seduction arsenal and you have to know when it appropriate to use them to pull good pick ups off.

There are too many variables of the girl and the situation to give an exact answer of how to get the lay... The key is in recognizing the situation and what type of girl she is and calibrating your game to this.

Some girls might fuck in an hour. Some girls might take a week to seduce. The fun of pick up is that every seduction should be a new experience for you where you enjoy the process and also enjoy the sex that comes from it. There is no one size fits all and you should always be looking to have new experiences with different types of girls. This is how you get really good with pick up. You need a whole lot of tools in your seduction arsenal and you have to know when to use them to pull good pick ups off.

The advice I would give for creating a 'day two', is making sure that you set the frame that there is going to be a day two when you are with her. You need to paint a picture of what is going to happen so that she falls into it and see's some value for her in seeing you again. When I meet girls in the week in the daytime, I paint the picture of what coming out with me might be like, and I get her invested in that Idea. 

Then when I text and flirt some more, I can lead it in the direction that I want to go and get the type of meet up I want, because I have already set out the framework for it. This way I also filter out for the girls that are also interested in having a good time and want to do the same things I want to do. The girls also love it, because deep down they want you to be in the driving seat when it comes to meeting up.

This is just one example. Find your own ways of doing this sort of stuff.