So many people in the same situation as me! (I'm OP).
I'll give you an update of what has happened these days. It hasn't turned out well.
1) Our mutual friend invited me to a bar. When I got there, she had invited the girl I like too. We talked quite a bit, but she was a bit "weird" in general still (her voice was different, her attitude was different, she seemed more like trying to put herself as being superior, not towards me, just in general with everyone). We were at a table so there wasn't a time to get completely alone.
2) Two days later, I texted her.. She hadn't been texting me like she did before or anything, so I did. We talked a bit and then "she had to go".. weird, she never left before.
3) I decided to wait for her to text me. She did! On thursday (I texted her a monday).. the same day she started following her latest ex boyfriend...., she sent me a pic asking something, then we talked, she left for an appointment, then I texted her later that night. The next day she sent me some pic she saw on instagram and we talked. So I thought I'LL ASK HER OUT.
4) The conversation got to the point where I asked what are you doing tonight? She said probably going out for drinks, you? and I said, same, but I dont think I will at all, and she said me neither. And I said where's our (mutual friend i mentioned before) when we need her? And she said she's sick, and in a relationship. I said idk what's worse haha, she made fun of me like "oh the single guy blah", then asked me what I was going to do. I said "I was going to invite you to a bar, but you made fun of me so now I won't". She said "I can't, hehe.. weird you arent with (name of my best friend here)". I said "i will be, but we havent confirmed yet, its still early" (i wasnt going to, but wtv). I asked what will you do? And she said .. "I may be going out for a drink with my ex".. with those little eyes emojis.. lol
5) So then i thought fuck it and just stopped caring haha. I was like which of your 80 exs, she was like my latest haha i dont have that many, only 3, i only fell in love with one though (this one), and yeah .. the conversation wasnt awkward or anything, at least she seemed normal. In the end she didn't go out though, she said she was going to bed, and that was it.
Conclusions: I think I'm probably friendzoned? Haha, and that she doesn't know I'm into her? Maybe she just really likes her ex. I'm not sure if they'll get back together or anything, but well I tried giving her the hint. At least I didn't ask her out completely or else it could have been disastrous. Also it's weird she was back to being very in touch with me, at THE SAME TIME SHE'S GETTING BACK WITH HER EX. I don't think this can be a coincidence, or at least something worth looking into.
TLDR: she was weird since the break up, saw each other at a bar and it was fun, walked her home with my friend, texted her, she texted back, texted me again, sort of asked her out, she said she was going for a drink with her ex, and that he was the only of all her exs she actually had "loved". So probably friendzoned or something.
What do you guys think?