PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 7:12 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello fellas
I used to be like half of the community here and worry about the shit tests. What helped? Well 2 things:

1.Act with her as you would act with your male friends. How to? Simple
If one of your buddies say's something mean about you how do you reply?
By saying something mean back or by ridiculing that he said.
If you aren't used to hanging with buddies who are acting like assholes from time to time here's the second method.

2.Learn cocky/funny lines. There are tons of smart ass/cocky answers on the internet. Just browse and learn some!!
There are literally so many lines you can learn that can apply to any situation.
Example: She: negs
You: If that helps you sleep at night or That's cute how you are trying to impress me with your attitude

Those lines could be easily learned and are a good answer to most shit tests or insults that a girl can ever throw.

If she keeps on shit testing or negging often punish her by ignoring her and turning to talk with other people around (friends) or you could straight up say:
Look you can solften up and act like yourself or keep on trying to impress me with your words. You chose...
Remember to look at her in the eyes while saying this.

Hope it helps !!!

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 7:25 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quick question OP...what do you consider a shit test? Every so often a guy writes a post on how to deal with them without understanding what they really are.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 7:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quick question OP...what do you consider a shit test? Every so often a guy writes a post on how to deal with them without understanding what they really are.
My definition of shit test:
Words or questions a girl would tell to a potential suitor to view his reaction or catch him on his bluff.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 7:47 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
Words or questions a girl would tell to a potential suitor to view his reaction or catch him on his bluff.
That is a very respectable answer and makes a really good point. I doubt that viewing a reaction would be detected as a shit test if it is a sincere question or statement (maybe you have an example to correct me). "Catch him on his bluff" is a problem created by the man himself. If you have put yourself in a position to have a bluff called, it's your fault. You're not presenting yourself in an honest way, so you have to react in a defensive (saying something mean back) or avoidant (Cocky/funny lines). Both of those strategies are showing that you are being put on your heels and for good reason. The best move is not to be put in the position of having to deal with shit tests at all.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 8:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
That is a very respectable answer and makes a really good point. I doubt that viewing a reaction would be detected as a shit test if it is a sincere question or statement (maybe you have an example to correct me). "Catch him on his bluff" is a problem created by the man himself. If you have put yourself in a position to have a bluff called, it's your fault. You're not presenting yourself in an honest way, so you have to react in a defensive (saying something mean back) or avoidant (Cocky/funny lines). Both of those strategies are showing that you are being put on your heels and for good reason. The best move is not to be put in the position of having to deal with shit tests at all.
I understand your point but it doesn't concern me. I am naturally cocky/funny so theres nothing to be detected as being bluff. For example I'd be bluffing if i'd be nice and sweet. Even my friends say that I just can't act cute and shouldn't.

However, I realized that many guys do indeed bluff especially by acting energetic and trying to be funny when their personality is more of a laid back and calm one.

I just stated my definition of the shit test.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 8:28 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
I understand your point but it doesn't concern me. I am naturally cocky/funny so theres nothing to be detected as being bluff. For example I'd be bluffing if i'd be nice and sweet. Even my friends say that I just can't act cute and shouldn't.

However, I realized that many guys do indeed bluff especially by acting energetic and trying to be funny when their personality is more of a laid back and calm one.

I just stated my definition of the shit test.
My point probably doesn't concern you, but you are giving advice that concerns others. I get your definition of a shit test and that's what I responded to. The effort of reacting to them is ALWAYS defensive and takes away from your power.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 6:40 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Quote:

Please....could we stop using the term shit test? I'm actually concerned that no one who talks about them knows what they are, the term has lost its meaning and it's just the Pua version of people saying the illuminati to explain something or theorize something. No offense op but your definition encompasses a girl telling a guy to fuck off, a girlfriend flirting in front of her bfs face, a girl on a date teasing you, a girl asking a legitimate question.All different situations but I see guys dumping all sorts of shit into this shit test bucket. It's detrimental because it makes newbies laugh off red flags as well as over complicate or respond weirdly to a girl asking a simple question.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 11:00 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Please....could we stop using the term shit test? I'm actually concerned that no one who talks about them knows what they are, the term has lost its meaning and it's just the Pua version of people saying the illuminati to explain something or theorize something. No offense op but your definition encompasses a girl telling a guy to fuck off, a girlfriend flirting in front of her bfs face, a girl on a date teasing you, a girl asking a legitimate question.All different situations but I see guys dumping all sorts of shit into this shit test bucket. It's detrimental because it makes newbies laugh off red flags as well as over complicate or respond weirdly to a girl asking a simple question.
Now this would make a great thread. What is a red flag and what is a shit test, what's the difference and how to handle it...

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 7:56 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Hello fellas
I used to be like half of the community here and worry about the shit tests. What helped? Well 2 things:

If you aren't used to hanging with buddies who are acting like assholes from time to time here's the second method.

2.Learn cocky/funny lines. There are tons of smart ass/cocky answers on the internet. Just browse and learn some!!
There are literally so many lines you can learn that can apply to any situation.
You: If that helps you sleep at night or That's cute how you are trying to impress me with your attitude

Those lines could be easily learned and are a good answer to most shit tests or insults that a girl can ever throw.

If she keeps on shit testing or negging often punish her by ignoring her and turning to talk with other people around (friends) or you could straight up say:
Look you can solften up and act like yourself or keep on trying to impress me with your words. You chose...

Hope it helps !!!
Maybe nobody has ever..asked this but are there effective ways of negging a woman who speaks a different language other than giving them body language type negs?

I can speak a decent amount of Japanese(I'm in Japan) but I have found that many Japanese women prefer a foreigner that actually can't speak the language at all or very little. I know this is because a man is more exotic and mysterious speaking a foreign language.

I just thought I would ask how people neg when they are abroad...

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 8:00 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Hello fellas

Hope it helps !!!
Maybe nobody has ever asked this but are there effective ways of negging a woman who speaks a different language other than giving them body language type negs?

I can speak a decent amount of Japanese(I'm in Japan) but I have found that many Japanese women prefer a foreigner that actually can't speak the language at all or very little. I know this is because a man is more exotic and mysterious speaking a foreign language.

I just thought I would ask how people neg when they are abroad...