Post subject: Comfort building
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:32 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Mystery Method = Attract, Comfort, Seduce

Attraction is either there or it's not and I think you should just assume attraction in a confident way. Work on your look, status, whatever. Some girls will like you, some won't unless you're hideously ugly or have a terrible personality, then no one will.

Now on to comfort building. In a bar/club, I've noticed that you must GET TO THE POINT or else you are just standing around doing nothing. These are busy women with busy lives, they don't have time for someone to sit around and talk their ear off with no point to what they're saying. They don't care about your life story. They are either DTF or not and people put on a fake show at bars/clubs anyway. It's not the "real" them that you would see at their house.

I remember a line from Mystery that says that you must be more than just a "bar fantasy" or "club fantasy." That you must actually transition into their real every day life. This life may or may not be glamorous. They may have a kid already. It's hard to say.

And I don't care what anyone says, kissing is NOT in the "comfort" stage. If you have graduated high school and are out in the real world, by the time you are kissing someone, you should be having sex with them. And why would you really even WANT to kiss anyone all that bad. But that would be in the "seduction" (sex) phase.