PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:25 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I've been doing some field testing on some of my PUA friends to find out the right approach during comfort building stage. Here is one instance my PUA friend told me:

My PUA friend has opened up a girl in his apartment and did all the C&F stuff, push pulls etc., This went on for couple of days. This girl was fairly attracted to him.

Now he is into mid-game and the girl is giving good IOIs to him. She comes to lunch whenever my friend asks etc., Now my PUA friend came to know that this girl is also seeing some other guy. The other guy is more or less an alpha. My PUA friend starts acting little different since then. He constantly used to check the girls mobile phone whenever he goes out with this girl.

Whenever, this girl talks to the alpha guy my PUA friend puts up a sad face and it is conspicuous. He tries to punish the girl by not going out with her even when she is ready to. It's more or less like punishing for this behavior of her whenever she sees other men. If she doesn't see other men he tries to reward her by going out with her and trying to get closer to her by arranging frequent dates with her.

Now, the question is whether this is a right way of dealing with her. Does clinging to such a girl during comfort building stage make him beta? Or is it that since he already has past the attraction stage it doesn't matter if he acts clingy and desperate for her as long as he gets more rapport with her?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:31 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Now, the question is whether this is a right way of dealing with her. Does clinging to such a girl during comfort building stage make him beta? Or is it that since he already has past the attraction stage it doesn't matter if he acts clingy and desperate for her as long as he gets more rapport with her?
Acting clingy and desperate will always lose you the girl. No matter what "stage" you're in.

Always.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:43 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yeah that's what I would assume.
But in this case the girl doesn't seem to back out even if he is acting this way.

Does this mean that the girl is too insecure to get rid of him? Is she just staying with him only because he is validating her constantly?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:21 am 

Quote:
Yeah that's what I would assume.
But in this case the girl doesn't seem to back out even if he is acting this way.

Does this mean that the girl is too insecure to get rid of him? Is she just staying with him only because he is validating her constantly?
Get rid of what? He's a friend who she has lunch with. And she probably likes the attention.

You haven't mentioned anything about this guy making any move on her other than having her join him for lunch. Then getting jealous when she talks to other guys.

How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This guy k-closed the girl and tried to kino-escalate but she gave him IODs.

So basically now she is neither getting laid nor trying to get away from him. He's in no man's land pretty much.

I have seen such instances before where the girls put guys in limbo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:58 pm 

Quote:
This guy k-closed the girl and tried to kino-escalate but she gave him IODs.
Well, there you go. Answered your own question then.

How to keep a girl.