Post subject: Messing with a HB8
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:41 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Been talking with this HB8 been doing cock funny texting but starting to run outta things to say. Last text was her saying shes going to work and my response was good going to make me some money and she responded idk if your worth it yet. Any clever responses or things to talk about

Post subject: Re: Messing with a HB8
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:55 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Been talking with this HB8 been doing cock funny texting but starting to run outta things to say. Last text was her saying shes going to work and my response was good going to make me some money and she responded idk if your worth it yet. Any clever responses or things to talk about
Stop texting so much. Get her out to meet you. This applies to any girl you are texting with. It's already gone on too long if she's saying "idk if you're worth it yet." She is entirely bored with the interaction. Make moves with the next girls.

Post subject: Re: Messing with a HB8
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:10 am 
English Muffin

Bet you don't ever meet her