PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:17 am 
New to MPUA Forum

i wanna get good at this game. just dive in and get the juices flowing. Im 20 and play football but i have a lot of AA and want to barrel through it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

lol my bad i forgot to say im looking for someone who want to go out and have a little fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey Jeremy,
Since you're 20 what kind of places do you go out and sarge? I'm over in Santa Monica but on Wed nights I sometimes head down to Fullerton to a place called Incahoots. Wed is College night and it's 18+ (if you're 21+ you get a wristband to drink). It's a country bar for the most part so it's line dancing and 2 stepping, but on Wed they play lots of top40 and hip hop. The crowd is generally 2 to 1 girls to guys, and while I'm a country boy at heart and dress accordingly, a lot of guys there are your typical 'bros'. ie. flat billed hats, with tapout, affliction, ed hardy shirts and such. The reason I say that is so you understand it's a mix of country and college kids with poor style (in my humble opinion)

Anyways, if you're game it's just off the 91 a little east of the 5 so not too far from you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 am 
New to MPUA Forum

NO WAY i love country night at incahoots! ive been a few times. one of my buddies is a bouncer their as well. its a good time. i get off practice at 730 but after that im game.... haha thats so funny and perfect that u said cahoots i got my cowboy hat and everything:) look for me on myspace my name is jeremy lapan. look forward to hearing from u.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:59 am 
New to MPUA Forum

You still looking to sarge I'm about to move to OC soon hopefully Newport beach. I've been to Incahoots man great place to sarge girls pretty open to meet guys. If your interested hit me up (702)526-7627

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AlexV- Did you ever make it to Newport?

I'm looking for a wing to sarge Newport Beach women 8's or better-

If you are reading this, willing to approach, need a wing and are in the area -PM me

LF

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Some friends and I rock OC at least once a week. We're a rotating group so there's almost always someone to sarge with. PM me and I'll plug you in.

-
Be the man you want to be while living the life you want to live.
-
I only have three rules
1. Make It Fun
2. Show Don't Tell
3. Be Genuine