Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:20 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Time: 3rd Feb, 2012
Venue: a pub in Central London
Results: One number close

A little follow up on 7.5 spanish HB whom I met on 14th Feb.
I had a F-close with her last night after I invited her to my place for dinner

Techiques:
Same as before

7.5 italian girl
I didn't talk to a lot of girls last wednesday night because there were not many fitties. I talked to the italian girl at the end of the party when people started leaving the pub. Before I approached her, I noticed that a lot of random guys firted with her and got her numbers. She was definitely the main target for the most of the guys. After most of the guys tried their luck with her, I went straight for the kill. I came up to her with a big smile. She was not alone and there was a guy still talking to her. I didn't alienate the guy because he seemed very friendly. I started talking to them by saying some funny cracy stories. The story was about a nearly-getting-mugged incident happened to me a month and half ago. Of course, I did jazz up the story with some questions which made the whole story more entertaining. It worked. They both laughed. Afterwards, we talked some random stuff like, guys' chatup lines and some funny TV programmes. I could say what I said at that time was very random but with a lot of humors. Nevertheless, the key point I did at that time was finding a common ground with that iltalian and also kept touching her to escalate kino. In the end I found out she loved eating ice-cream. Based on this, I suggested to meet up for an ice cream and I would show her some best places for ice cream in London. She said yes. I put my phone out of my pocket and without asking, she put down her number. At that time, I thought I was on the right track.

After this, a lot of guys came over to compete with me. I think it was no point for me to compete. Poeple can get nasty when they come to girls. I left with a big smile and telling her not forgetting of our ice cream date. She smiled.

After I left, I sent her a txt to say that it was nice to meet her. She replied back and telling me that the feeling was mutual and suggested me to come out for the party the night after. I could not because the spanish was coming last night. I refused nicely.

Today I called her up but she didn't pick up her call. I left a message to ask for meeting up. She sent me a txt to apologise she didn't pick up the phone because she was with her friend. She asked me where I was going this weekend. She also said she might call me back this evening. I replied her with a bit long txt message by telling her exact place to meet up this weekend. Since then, I got no reply.

I am not so sure.... Be postive

Learning Outcomes

I should cut my message short next time when I txt a girl. Calling her may be more direct and better approach.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:02 am 
Post of the month winner!

Quote:
She asked me where I was going this weekend. She also said she might call me back this evening. I replied her with a bit long txt message by telling her exact place to meet up this weekend. Since then, I got no reply.
Obviously, she likes you . . . but she also likes all the other guys she handed her number to and will do the same thing with all of them. This is a great age for a chick . . . what fun . . .

How do you suppose other guys will reply to her message(s)? They'll attempt to position themselves for a date with logistics, or if they read a few things about 'direct game', will lure her into sexual chats.(which isn't a bad idea) So how do you differentiate yourself? . . . By treating her exactly for what she is . . . she's a shopper; she's shopping for her best 'weekend options'. Rarely do retail stores entice shoppers through logistics. Instead, they do it by manipulating emotions.

Promotional ideas often used by retailers: "Members only sales." - If they are part of the exclusive membership, they go. If they are not, they'll figure out a way to gain membership. "3 day only specials" - If given a small window for a special event, they'll reschedule other things that they can do any other time of the year and attend the special event. "Product specific launches (New iPhone)". You could probably apply a dozen other shopping promotional ideas as well but if we were to apply just these ideas:

You'd make your day two event something exclusive and time sensitive. If she misses out, you might have some other things planned in the future but it won't be the same. And if she doesn't make it, 'the event' goes on without her. . . she truly does miss out. It doesn't really matter how you create these emotions. It can be because you're too busy the following weekend. It can be because there is in fact a specific event/party going on. It can be because you sell an 'exclusive product idea' (you). Either way, the effect on her "EMOTIONS" will be the same.

You don't need to offer logistics. If she's emotionally moved and invested into attending, she'll ask YOU for more information. Provide some work for her. . . she'll do it.

*By the way, nice going with the Spanish chick.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:56 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
She asked me where I was going this weekend. She also said she might call me back this evening. I replied her with a bit long txt message by telling her exact place to meet up this weekend. Since then, I got no reply.
Obviously, she likes you . . . but she also likes all the other guys she handed her number to and will do the same thing with all of them. This is a great age for a chick . . . what fun . . .

How do you suppose other guys will reply to her message(s)? They'll attempt to position themselves for a date with logistics, or if they read a few things about 'direct game', will lure her into sexual chats.(which isn't a bad idea) So how do you differentiate yourself? . . . By treating her exactly for what she is . . . she's a shopper; she's shopping for her best 'weekend options'. Rarely do retail stores entice shoppers through logistics. Instead, they do it by manipulating emotions.

Promotional ideas often used by retailers: "Members only sales." - If they are part of the exclusive membership, they go. If they are not, they'll figure out a way to gain membership. "3 day only specials" - If given a small window for a special event, they'll reschedule other things that they can do any other time of the year and attend the special event. "Product specific launches (New iPhone)". You could probably apply a dozen other shopping promotional ideas as well but if we were to apply just these ideas:

You'd make your day two event something exclusive and time sensitive. If she misses out, you might have some other things planned in the future but it won't be the same. And if she doesn't make it, 'the event' goes on without her. . . she truly does miss out. It doesn't really matter how you create these emotions. It can be because you're too busy the following weekend. It can be because there is in fact a specific event/party going on. It can be because you sell an 'exclusive product idea' (you). Either way, the effect on her "EMOTIONS" will be the same.

You don't need to offer logistics. If she's emotionally moved and invested into attending, she'll ask YOU for more information. Provide some work for her. . . she'll do it.

*By the way, nice going with the Spanish chick.

Thanks for your advice and your compliment. I still have a lot of pick-up things to learn from you. That italian called me back the day after I phoned her. She told me she couldn't read my txt because her faulty phone or some shit like that. I cut the long story. I asked her out last sunday afternoon in a easter market in Central london. She came out on her own. We had a good time together. That was a catch. I don't fancy her anymore because when she came out last sunday, she looked a bit minging. Her beauty index dropped from 7.5 to 6 on that day. I think she looked a bit better in the dark. Since then, I haven't called her up. I was very polite to her on that day although I didn't like her when I saw her again. I did spend some time with her in a cafe and I paid the bill.

After that date, I had another date with a danish girl in the evening. It didn't go well either. After she came to my place, she told me she was bisexual. She told me that she made out and hooked up a lesbian in a lesbian bar the other night. She told she was more into girls than before. Holy Crap, I have never had this kind of experience before. I didn't know what I was gonna say at that time. I just made up some nonsense to talk. Although I managed to talk about sex with her, she seemed she didn't like it at all.

After we had dinner together, we watched TV together in my front room. The room was a bit cold. She suggested to close the window. I closed the window and joked around saying if she felted a cold, I could give her some body warm. No luck, she totally ignored me. Shit............. After the TV program, she left and I was on my own.

What mistake did I make? I had no clue at all........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:02 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Today, I had a thought that I want to improve my successful rate with girls. So far, I am not happy about it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:25 am 

Quote:
Today, I had a thought that I want to improve my successful rate with girls. So far, I am not happy about it.
Relax . . . this is a good pace and you're constantly meeting new people. Things are clicking already.
Quote:
I just made up some nonsense to talk. Although I managed to talk about sex with her, she seemed she didn't like it at all.
Not all sex talk = 'sex talk'. Try to avoid turning an emotional topic into a logical discussion.
Quote:
After we had dinner together, we watched TV together in my front room. The room was a bit cold. She suggested to close the window. I closed the window and joked around saying if she felted a cold, I could give her some body warm. No luck, she totally ignored me. Shit............. After the TV program, she left and I was on my own.

What mistake did I make? I had no clue at all........
You're tapping her logical mind in an attempt to flip her emotional switch. You're asking her for permission for sex by prying for signals. This is isn't exactly sexy. I wrote this in page 2 of your thread:
Quote:
Invite her to your place for cocktails, take-out, and a movie. . . simple. And ask in a way as if it's not a big deal and it's something you do for fun once in a while. If you don't have some basic cocktail stuff, you should. Back when I kept a serious bachelor pad, I had a bar with all the tropical fruits and cocktail paraphernalia out in plain view. Every girl goes, "What's that?"

You: Help yourself.
Girl: How?
You: Pick a fruit.

Then you shake up two drinks, slide in a movie . . . but never finish the movie. Keep one pillow on a sofa and use it for yourself. Whether she looks at you funny or not, just make it seem like you forgot, "Oh, you want a pillow?" And regardless of whether she says yes or no, just slide the pillow behind her back and squeeze yourself in so you share the pillow. Toss your arm around her shoulder, give her a big smooch on her cheek, watch a little bit of the movie, and you're off to the races. The downside of all of this besides what's described in the link above is that you'll get to see only the first half of many movies.
Girls might verbally disagree with this but in reality, THEY DO NOT COME OVER TO YOUR HOUSE unless they've already accepted that sex is a possibility. So your only job is to turn them on. From the moment you walk into your house, not only do you accept that sex is a possibility but in fact a DEFINITE. You don't quiz her about it and you don't pry for clues. You treat her as if she was your wife of 2 years and just go about your business.

So you should have simply, "I'll get you a blanket," and covered yourselves, put your arm around her, rubbed her arm, offered a peck on her cheek, and, "Much better . . ." What do you suppose she'll do? Walk out? She'll eventually walk out of your apartment anyways. She can walk out after an orgasm or she can walk out having been deprived of one. Don't fear her resisting. They will often do this even if they're thinking 'sex'. Once you make it a 'done deal', you'll make it much more comfortable for her to be more forward and reciprocate. If you make the first MOVE, (physically, not verbally) she'll be the one tugging at your belt. Don't forget that you're a bad ass mother fucker.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:00 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Thanks for your advice Kassabi.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:00 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Guys, I have just got back from a night out. I messed up again. I just don't what I have gone wrong in my game. For the last few weeks I kept failed again and again.
I felt a bit upset and down.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:41 pm 

Quote:
Guys, I have just got back from a night out. I messed up again. I just don't what I have gone wrong in my game. For the last few weeks I kept failed again and again. I felt a bit upset and down.
Obviously, we're not going to be able to experience desirable outcomes every time we go out but if you're failing on a consistent basis, there's probably something there. There's probably something that you're repeating over and over again that's getting in the way. Since you probably don't have a video of yourself, the best you can do is try to remember the interactions and write it down, either for yourself, or for your journal.

Meanwhile . . . read over your journal and see if you can spot the things that you do well. Simplify and stick to your strengths.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:07 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

ok, will do....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:52 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

It has been a while I have posted anything on this forum. There are a couple of reasons for my disappearance. I have been too busy with my jobs and have no time to take myself in the things I like—sarging HBs. Another reason is I have started questioning what I have learnt so far in pickup.

I will write about my pickup techniques in the next thread. What I want to write at the moment is about how to seduce couchsurfing girls.

Recently I have signed myself up in couchsurfing website to host girls who travels in London. So far so good, I have three girls come over for next three weeks. They are all coming to stay in my flat at different time. It sounds good but I don’t know how to play the game. Each girl only stays in my flat for 2 or 3 nights. I don’t know to seduce them quick.

Any advice?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:44 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

This is my plan how to seduce couchsurfing girls:

Night 1: 1.) cook them a meal and fix them a drink
2.) No more sex talks and play it cool.
3.) Have a brief body touch but not much.
4.) Be natural, try to indirectly ask what their interests and from there to get a common ground. (Kassabi's techniques)

Night 2: 1.) go for a pub crawl
2.) beforehand, have some shorts and drinks to build up the mood in my flat.
3.) hit the road.
4.) In the pub crawl, introduce her to pub crawlers and be friendly to everyone. It doesn't mean I am ignoring her but just play it cool and don't want to put too much attention to her. She may feel uncomfortable and annoyed.
5.) when we hit a dance floor, I will dance very close, give her an intense eye contacts, kino and then kiss her lips.

I don't know if it works. I will give it a go next thursday because I have my first coachsurfing 8HB coming. To be honest, there is a hitch. NExt saturday, she is going to her friend's house party. A single girl is going to a guy's house party and staying there. I am not so sure if she has already fell for one of the guys whom she will see next saturday. If it is so, all my efforts will be wasted. Anyway, I am worried too much. I just go with the flow.

I refuse to have a day out with girls because I believe the more you see a girl, the easier she will feel sick of you. I am not good at talking and I am worried I will screw my chance up. For this reason, when my first couchsurfing girl arrives, I will make some excuses not keeping her company in the day.

Back to the dance floor kiss, if she turns her face away showing no interest when I kiss her in the dance floor, I will blame her being too hot (shock aw's technique) to get away with my guilt.

I am slightly worried if I fail to seduce and it will ruin my reputation in the couch-surfing website. This is no good for me because I know I can have more girls coming to my flat. For instant, today I had two more requests from two dutch HBs who want to stay in my place in december and I hd a spanish girl add me as a friend in the website and asked for meeting up for a coffeee.

I will keep you guys posted what happened for next week. Right now I am writing to summerise what I have learnt from my failures for the last two months. It always takes time. It is not because the actual writing, it's because what actual mistakes I have.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:50 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Time: 1st Dec, 2012
Venue: my flat
Results: Don’t know yet, but very unlikely.

A Short Update of My Recent Progress
After August, I pulled an 8 Russian HB, slept with a 6.5 Polish minger and pulled an 8 Lithuanian HB, plus an enormous amount of failures which included a couple of Day2’s. I will be less busy because the semester ends before christmas, I will write all my failure report down as a reference of my game in the future.

The Causal Sex (CX) project.
Not working very well at the moment. There is a lot of competitions in the CX website. An extraordinary number of guys use the same idea to host girls who want to travel London. I don’t know how to stand myself out from my competitors. I need more time to test my theories to see if they work. Since I set up my profile on the website, I have a lot of last-minute cancellations and rejections.

As I said to you in the previous email, I had three potential HBs who accepted my hosting offers. However, the first one, 7.5 french HB, due to family reason, she blew me out the night before she was supposed to come over. Although it happened, it didn’t really get me at all. After she accepted my offer of hosting, we have been friends on Facebook, We constantly correspond with each other by fb message on a weekly basis. She said she would come to London on her own and stay in my mine in two weeks. I don’t know if she will keep her promise again, but let see what the future holds. From her case and also from the pass experiences, I have started not to be too clingy and desperate for girls. It is not easy to do it, on one hand, you don’t want to show your desperation, on the other hand, you don’t want to give her a wrong impression of lack of interest. My tentative idea is an one-question-one-answer technique. If she answers my email, I reply back within an hour and added one more question to keep her interest on me. If she replies back , then it is good sign and keep the rapport built. If not, don’t bother to send her another email. Just keep patient and play it cool. In all my messages, I never act like a flippant making any silly joke. Only one killer joke in each email. I think it is already good enough. Apart from still keeping in touch with the frenchie, I might have lost the other two couchsurfers. One of them (a dutch girl) has already stood me up and the other one (a german one) I have completely lost touch with her. Although the german one was meant to come to my place this Friday, I haven’t heard anything from her yet since we last spoke. Perhaps, she has got cold feet about staying in my flat.

Back to the main theme of my field report today, I am now hosting a 7.5 german HB. She gave me a CX request in the very last minute two days ago and I accepted her request afterwards. She came over last night and will be staying in my flat for the next two days. Last night, I was not in a top form and have a bit setback in my game. Here is the list of good and bad moments of my game last night

Bad moments
  • Not much eye contacts
    Rambling a lot of topics which made me look stupid
    No sight-seeing plans for my suffer to show I am an interested and lively guy
    No body contact at all. I tried to sit close to her when we were on the sofa but she seemed to keep a distance from me
    I didn’t find any exciting plan to excite her to hang out with me today.
Good moments
Didn’t rush to say anything stupid when a silent moment occurred in our conversation.

After I left her this morning, I suggested to show her around this evening but I didn’t keep my promise by making an excuse of being too busy with my work. I txted her this evening to say sorry for my disappearance. I didn’t want to go out because my gut told me that she was not interested in me. I am not so sure if my prediction is correct. I feel like 80% nothing will happen tonight. I still want to give it a go to see if my game plan works.

My plan is like this-I will make her dinner and then fix her a drink or more drinks to see if I can get lucky. Also not repeat anything I listed on Bad moments. Will keep you posted.

p.s. I am also thinking about starting another new project--a sala dance project. For the last couples of times in sala classes, I saw quite a lot of good looking girls.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:00 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

On more thing before I go I haven't got any luck with girls who are rating 9 out of ten and above. I still have a long way to go to be a real pickup artist. Work hard! Like working on my research, keep trying and testing different things

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:35 am 

I am an old fart so i have never couch surfed. Thus I have never gamed couch surfing guests. I am betting though that it will work better if:

1. Couch surfing, as I see it, is a way to travel and meet people at a low cost. The priority is not to specifically meet a certain host. So go with the flow and be a couch surfing host first.

2. It's a bit weird for a cs host to set up this whole party for some random guest he has never met. Dude... Live your life. The idea should be, "I'll help you with getting around the city if needed but i am busy with work on wed. Thursday, a buddy of mine is having a party. i'll ask him if I can bring a guest."

3. Read a few of those chick romance novels. You will never find the chick falling head over heels for some random dude on the internet who invites her and sets up some elaborate party for the two of them. Actually, this sets the stage for a cool slash and kill gore flick. Those corny romance novels usually get kicked off by some chance meeting. He's hot but aloof and they somehow end up in some quaint bar without any planning at all. She thought the guy is a simpleton but through conversation discovers he's deep and complicated... Then some for unexplainable reasons, they end up screwing and she swallows the load... Very romantic. this takes careful planning until you develop your personal screw tour. After that, it's like a walk in the park.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:00 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
I am an old fart so i have never couch surfed. Thus I have never gamed couch surfing guests. I am betting though that it will work better if:

2. It's a bit weird for a cs host to set up this whole party for some random guest he has never met. Dude... Live your life. The idea should be, "I'll help you with getting around the city if needed but i am busy with work on wed. Thursday, a buddy of mine is having a party. i'll ask him if I can bring a guest."

3. Read a few of those chick romance novels. You will never find the chick falling head over heels for some random dude on the internet who invites her and sets up some elaborate party for the two of them.
@Kassabi
Does it mean being a CS host will not lead you to get laid because of lacking of mystery and romance? I think the answer is affirmative. After five girls stayed in my flat at different time for the last few weeks, I have decided to put the whole project on hold because I didn't have any luck with them