PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:18 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

My first field report – Donnie Marko

Hi all,

Two weeks ago I went out to a club with a few friends at 2am, Saturday. Whilst having fun, dancing and drinking I spotted a girl (HB7) right behind me, I glanced at her momentarily and turned away from her. As soon as I turned to the side she was in front of me dancing with me mimicking my moves. (They come from raving every weekend for a year, all new moves and my moves – I thank god they came in useful for something!!!).

We had a little dance off and she decided to get her friend and an unknown guy to judge us.

They both voted on my moves (I wasn’t trying to show her up but I may have had slightly better foot movement) – After that we continued dancing and looking into each other’s eyes.

The music didn’t really help with conversation. But I could tell that she was on the same non-drug, a few drink buzz as me and being classy enough not to lunge at me.

I told her I was going for a cigarette and she followed. We talked for a while, I found out she was from NZ. I read her palm, told a few stories, interests. I heard a few of hers and we went back inside and re-located our friends (we were all in the same area by now).

Her and her friend spotted some dude in a sequined suit blazer and they had a little conspiracy thing going on, so I had to ask what they were plotting as they were both looking at me at the same time.

She dared me to go over and put that guy’s jacket on. I asked ‘Why? He looks happy enough. I’ll totally need some thing in return?’ while maintaining a cheeky grin.

She whispered something in my ear I couldn’t really make out, so I told her ‘you are sooo on.’

I went up to the guy and told him I really liked his jacket and asked where he got it from (apparently he makes them) I told him it was the coolest thing I had ever seen and if I could try it out, just to see how it looked on me and maybe I’d call him for his services.

So I’m wearing his jacket, I glance over. Not too obviously, just to get a conspiratory grin from the two girls who were laughing hard at this point.

I gave him his jacket back and thanked him. I went back to the girls who were still hysterical; they were literally jumping up and down telling me how much I rocked!!

I looked at the girl and moved in and whispered in her ear ‘so where’s my thing?’

She said I could ask her anything I wanted. I told her ‘How about you kiss me – I believe I’ve earned it’.

We moved off to the seating area and made out for a while, as soon as we where about to get up, I was recognised by a friend (female) who was there with her boyfriend and two others, we were totally blown away by freaky coincidence (I hadn’t seen her in months) we all exchanged introductions and I brought my girl and my friend to meet the rest of the group.

We separated and I got back to dancing and having fun, we went to get our jackets from the cloakroom and I noticed my girl had already done the same as we met each other on the stairway, I told her to wait upstairs, I’d only be a sec.

We all left together and I found out that they lived really close and we invited them to where we were after-partying at a friend’s house, my girl was practically asleep on me on the sofa and eventually the other girl was getting tired and wanted to leave (it was about 10am) I asked if she wanted me to go with and she said ‘yes’.

We walked back to her place and her friend went back to hers, so we spent the rest of Saturday in bed - I always carry a bag with me in case I don’t make it home (change of clothes and toothbrush) but the condoms were in the bag and no time seemed a good time to reach over and grab them. We came a few times from other stuff but I didn’t get to ‘put it in’. She was comfortable resting on my arm and I couldn’t reach far enough for the rubbers and decided to fall asleep.

A few hours later we woke up and booked our corresponding tickets to do stuff as to not ‘right-off’ the day. (I had to be on a train going north for a one week driving course the following morning and she was getting an application for her visa to travel Asia) we were mega hungry and decided to go get food (Tapas and Rioja) – I treated her as she did do my train booking for me (I pretended I couldn’t do it for myself… ;)

We got a drink and went back to hers to watch a movie. We were both tired but I really wanted to mess around again - she gave me the most amazing massage and I was totally aroused and wanted to reach for the rubbers, but she genuinely seemed real tired so I went outside for a cigarette and called a friend for advice, it was midnight and I still needed to get home and pack. He told me that even though I felt I should leave – I might as well get sleep and leave early morning. I went back up and we both passed out.

The next morning at 7.15am – I’m ready to go, I give her a kiss on the forehead and she gives me a kiss back. She then asks if I’d see her again. I told her that ‘I’d like that’, she took my number. I didn’t take hers (I thought I’d leave the power in her hands). I felt I had stayed too long and although I didn’t push her for sex, I felt I had showed a little neediness - but I did want more if only she weren’t so tired (I can’t blame her I was really tired too..).

I walked away to the tube station feeling good but kicked myself for staying so long – that was not cool in my book and it may have made me look a needy hanging around for an extra night for a f/close even though it made sense at the same time.

She may contact me, however I doubt it - but then again I don’t really mind.

New adventures were awaiting me up north – I could feel it!! 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey Donnie,

Welcome to the community!

Really awesome post. Great way to use your dance moves to lure a girl in. I always believed if you got the moves on the dance floor, then show them. Girls love a man who can dance! It is an excellent high value routine you can do.

Really cool how you did the kiss close. Sounds like everything was flowing naturally.

I'm curious to know about the palm reading. When you read her palm was she impressed? Did you know what you were doing?

Well done dude!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:44 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hehehehehe - I hadn't a clue what I was doing!!!

I was making up stuff that sounded authentic - like this long line indicates life, I ran my finger along her palm and found that the line forked at some stage so I told her that at some point in her life she'd have a choice to make, one meant a longer life and stability and the other one spelt doom.

I showed her my palm and commented that I shared a similar fate to hers.

She was totally interested and I think the touching built up her arousal...

Thanks for the vote on dancing - I think this element to any man's game can only be a good thing.