PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thought this would be appropriate to put here as well as in the openers section.
Quote:
Hey, i'm very new to this but i've been reading about pua stuff for a couple of months now. Thanks guys i've got some great tips from here and i'll try and add any that I pick up in my journeys! But anyway... I do have some major sticking points but i'm trying to sarge as much as possible. Day game seems more of my comfort zone and in the past, on the streets/shops/parks or whatever I don't have much anxiety approaching people and making conversation, I think generally i'm a sociable guy. However, when it comes to HB's or even just pretty girls and sometimes even girls in general I had overwhelming approach anxiety, I always feel like i'm being creepy. Recently however i've started taking vallium, don't worry guys i'm not abusing it at all, and my approach anxiety nearly completely disappears, just yesterday a beautiful 9HB was walking towards me and I had no problem opening her with canned material (cheers guys again!) and got into the flow but eventually my sticking points came back. Even though I fucked up in the sarge I felt so great just being able to calmly open an absolute stunner. Basically, if you're having approach anxiety try using vallium, it works great and if you live in London I can help you get some.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:27 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

whats the point in using valium?

It is not a sustainable strategy. Or do you plan on taking valium everytime you want to talk to girls?

Grow some balls and do it sober.