PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello Game peeps,

My name is Otto, proud owner of Advanced Interactions. I've been a hardcore game enthusiast and intense pickup practitioner and teacher for a solid 8 years now. I have effectively coached hundreds of students, as well as have worked with a number of well renowned pickup companies in London. I am currently going out 3 nights a week and daygaming every other day, averaging about 2 lays a week. My cell phone is jam packed with filth (haha) which includes multiple lays with 10's etc (you can find some of those clips in my youtube infield video below). Price wise, because I am currently coaching privately and on a small scale (primarily as a hobby), I am very lenient and charge a fraction of the price of what is usually charged elsewhere, that is, less than £28/h (negotiable) where I will basically download all the info I've gathered throughout the years right into your brain in a very comprehensive and dynamic manner while also identifying your sticking points, winging you, aiming to pull a 2 set, and multiple other features. Alternatively, If you prefer being coached online, I am also prepared to coach via SPAM or chat for £19/hour where you can spew out any game or self improvement question you have in mind as well as have me breakdown pickup, give you very valuable information, and teach you all the sneaky techniques Hit me up on my whats app at : 07939678180 if interested, and visit www.advancedinteractions.co.uk for a full detailed breakdown of how the sessions are held.

Also, I have recently just put out a video on Youtube of me doing an infield daygame kiss-close. The video also includes a few clips and pictures from my smart phone of some of the hotties I pulled ;p Check it out here: youtube.com/watch?v=53nLanwp3NA&t=29s

Pimp on.

Otto

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

bump

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Bump Bump

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]