Post subject: LOL....60 sec #close
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

This is pretty funny the way it happened.

Wasn't expecting to go out tonight but a friend called me up wanting sushi, so I'm like what the hell.

Since I was driving, after we eat sushi I suggest going to a bar down by one of the local colleges and close to his house for a drink or two.

We get there and the place is dead, but the bartender is a HB9 so I had to start in on her for the hell of it, I was bored as hell....hehe

Anyways, come time for our second round I pose the bartender a bet, (special thanks to whomever posted the free bar tricks link not too long ago) to get a dollar bill from under a beer bottle that had been turned upside down on top of it. I asked her if she was willing to take a bet, trying to get the dollar out without knocking it over. I told her if she could do it I'd tip her whatever the amount of the check was (about 18 bucks) if she lost all she had to do was buy me a beer, I was honestly trying to score a free drink or two.

Well some background on the college I live by. It is a real uppity private school so there all pretty stuck up, yet very smart, so I ask her if that's where she went to school, she said yes. I hit her with the neg "I guess you have a little sense to you then". She told me she'd need time to think about it, so I let her.

By this time the place start filling up and I just sit there with the bottle sitting upside down on the bill waiting for her to try.

She comes back round and she looks at me and tells me she needs a little more time so I hit her with "Damn I thought I remembered you ****** girls being smarter than that."

She serves some friends and comes back to give it a shot. She thinks about it and says she can't do it but is hitting me with IOI's like crazy, licking her lips, tilting her head, scratching her face etc....I got a inside chuckle. Well I tell her no big deal that I was sticking round for a min she still had time.

Comes time for me to leave so I tell her I'm ready to close out and that she's no fun. Well apparently her friend a HB9 came and sat next to me in a 2 set that I didn't notice while I was waiting for my check. The HB9 bartender totally opened her for me and said she'd give it a try.

So, I'm like sure and pose her the same bet, but make out like what's in it for me, (instant IOI's at this point)? I said, "She was going to buy me a drink, so if you can't to it you have to buy me a drink then." She agreed. She tried and failed within 5 secs. I told her, "to be fair I'll give you a second chance."

I let her try again, she failed in 10 secs. I laugh at her and she says it can't be done, I tell her "I'll even give you a 3rd try and if you can't do it I'll show you how. But, if I do you have to buy me a drink and give me your number." She says ok and begins to try. I say as soon as she touches the bill, "Remember if you lose you have to give me your number, and I'm gonna call it to watch your phone NOT ring here and now....with a sly smile." She winks back and gives it a go. None the less she loses and I throw a matchbook at her.

She writes her number down and says she put her name in there so I would remember....lol I purposely never asked her her name. Then I threw it back at her and told her to draw me a pic of herself so I wouldn't forget.....hehe (Forget who to give that one credit too) Then I tell her to take out her phone because I really wanted to catch her giving me the wrong number to bust her balls some more. Unfortunately she gave me the right number and it rang....oh well :P This transpires all within a minute.

So I turn around to leave because I was ready to go but before I hit the door I forgot that I didn't grab my drink. So I walk back to her and say, "Can't let you off that easily, you still owe me a drink." And make her buy me one....haha

I ask for it in a to go cup so I can head out and my AFC friend is looking at me like I'm nut for not sticking around and talking. I say fuck that, turn give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek and head out. Tell her I "might" call her later in the week.

It was funny as all hell since I was with my AFC buddy.

Anyway, props to the HB9 bartender for the open and Social Proof :P

Cheers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:38 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Thats a great routine/No. Close. Nice one i'll have to save this.
If you like these bar tricks/propasition bets, i highly recommend you check out a programme called 'The real hustle'. You'll learn some great new routines by watching this, trust me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Well done :P nice story ;)

You have a link of the bar games?? cause i dont really understand how you get the doller bill :twisted: or am i just being stupid now :P?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:

You have a link of the bar games?? cause i dont really understand how you get the doller bill :twisted: or am i just being stupid now :P?
yes :twisted: :P

Voila:

http://www.wonderhowto.com/magic-parlor ... ick-77929/

http://www.wonderhowto.com/magic-parlor ... /by-grade/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:16 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

The draw a picture of yourself came from Style, he mentions it in his Annihilation Method DVDs.

B-Sweet

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:39 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:

I am guessing you roll the note.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

that is awesome must try dat one tomorow night!!

8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:25 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Sorry it took me so long to get back, been hella busy.

but anyway

http://easybartricks.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

nice - im trying this one

Post subject: lol....60 sec #close
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:02 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Funnier update to this story, this girl ended up as the College Playmate of the month from Tulane a month or two back.....haha

Wish I could find the matchbook ....lol :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:37 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

hahah that is a freaking funny trick, im thinking u must be targetting a slightly intoxicated for them to fail? im gonna try tonight :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

It's funny cause I recently learned this little trick but have never used it to DHV. So thanks alot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
hahah that is a freaking funny trick, im thinking u must be targetting a slightly intoxicated for them to fail? im gonna try tonight :twisted:
Actually the girl had just walked into the bar and had yet to have a drink....there is no need to have them intoxicated already.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: duke311
thats awesome. i really love showing girls i'm smarter than them too, haha! then you tell them that ya cant be smart and cute, its just too bad they had to be the latter. lol ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:59 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Nice, congrats on the # and nice routine. Did u ever follow up with her?