Post subject: ;lksjc;alkajsdf;d
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:03 am 
Dedicated Member

Yahoo Messenger: Oh_no81@yahoo.com
AOL: Stealth7081
kjh;klasdjf;klja;lfkja;klfj;akjf;kaj;lkfj;lzj;dwa

My official underground website

http://f4fc0878.linkbucks.com

Last edited by Incubus69 on Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:03 am 
Moderator Emeritus

You're pushing far more than pulling and you need to be doing it about the same, or she'll lose interest.

Also, you need to switch your steps around. You are pushing at the beginning and then pulling at the end, when you want to be pulling at the beginning and pushing at the end, or in the middle and then pulling again at the end if she shows good behaviour.

For instance, in your first example, you neg her sports knowledge and choice of sports, which is fine, not a problem to start off that way, but then you finish by telling her that you should go out. After you've said something like that, it sounds very strong, so if you're using these push pull tactics, you want to push away after such a bold move and say, "Oh, but nevermind, I bet you like The Raptors or something like that." By doing that, you have inserted the idea of you two going out, but then you basically told her she wasn't worthy and now she'll unconsciously want to gain your approval, which means working towards having you want to go out with her.

~ Rye

Post subject: Push pull
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:11 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Good , excellent posts!! I will use them tommorow (i have first date and we'll see)!!

I'll let you know!