PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:07 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Im pretty good with the openers and get a lot of replys but I find the second message can be the tough one because if you dont hook them here they tend to loose interest and bail.

For example I will send a playful complimentary message along the lines of "I had a really good msg I was going to send you but I forgot to be honest, now all I have to say is ughh I fancy you...so what are you going to do about that!"

This usually gets a reponse from 8's and below and if they respond with something positive like "haha that made me smile, how was your weekend?" I like to try some light and playful qualifying but often I fuck it up by seeming to cocky or too serious. Qualifying online is something I struggle with in general because they cant see your face and your emotions and can take it the wrong way.

So does anybody have some good examples of qualifiers that are light hearted and playful and unlikly to to be taken the wrong way online but still project a DHV attitute?