PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:05 pm 
Married Moderator

Ok so I don’t usually write lay reports because I think most of them are brag reports, BUT this one I have to write because in my opinion it was perfect and I think others could learn something from it. Sorry it turned out kinda long but bare with me, it’s good.

I was invited to my old high school friends 25th b-day party, he’s gay so a lot of the other guys there were also gay, but they all brought friends who were girls. With only a few single straight guys there, being a PUA is a huge advantage, I had one thing in mind that night, pick a girl and win her.
So I found this hot tall brunette who was there with her gay friend, I started pulling all my great routines, negging her, analysing her hand writing (a little thing I do) later she went to the restroom and her gay friend asked me “So do you like [brunette’s name]?” And as I was gonna answer I realized that, No this chick is hot but she’s boring as fuck so I told the gay guy that beauty is common bla bla and I helped him picking up guys for a while lol.
Then I saw this blond HB sitting between two straight guys who were trying to pick her up, so I just slid in ignored the guys and said to the HB,
Slywalker: hey I haven’t talked to you all night, are you enjoying the party?
HB: Yes thank you I am, whats your name?
Slywalker: (introducing myself) “I bet I know your name, putting my hand at her forehead pretending to read her mind. “Kate!”
Kate: OMG that’s right how did you know?
Slywalker: what else would it be? (truth is I heard the other guys use her name)
Kate: So what do you do?
Slywalker: I repair disposable lighters (great line by mystery)
Kate: almost falls for it, then just talks blablabla
I’m negging her for dressing like a guy and pull her hair to see if she’s a transvestite (harsh neg I know)
Later we’re all goin out clubbing and the party crowd splits in two and I go with the group that is not with her (don’t wanna seem needy) and I tell her, “Give me your number in case the club we’re goin to sucks and the club you’re goin to rocks” (number close)
She’s about to leave with her friends and I say “so you’re just leaving me, no hug?”
She comes up to hug me instead I lean in and kiss her, I pull out, making sure to end the kiss faster than she intended. (kiss close done)
Two days after I call her, (no texting at all) I tell her to go out with me on Friday, she agrees. I meet her outside a concert hall where there is a concert that night, so we sit in the grass listening to the music, and I just happened to have a bottle of wine in my bag (hehe). I pull style’s C shaped and U shaped smiles, I tell her she should smile more, and that she looks good smiling on camera. (Were posing together on picture on my cameraphone, mystery routine again) So that made us come kinda close to each other which makes the next move easy where I just lean in and kiss her. We make out on the grass until it’s late and we decide to leave. She’s goin home and I’m determined to come with her.
Kate: Well I’m goin home now
Slywalker: I thought you had a good time, do you really want the date to end this early (hinting I want to come with her)
Kate: Well I don’t know if I should take you home on our first date
Slywalker: Well, it would be sad if we ended a great date this early, and I promise we won’t do anything you don’t want. (this is the key line, notice that I use “we”)
We get to her place, we start making out in our underwear, she says she never sleeps with someone on the firs date, I can tell she’s horny and she’s really rubbing her crotch against mine. This is where I tried something new, instead of fighting her LMR by pretending to fall asleep or leave or whatever, I just told her, “ok so how about we see each other tomorrow night, we go back to your place and screw all night” and to my surprise she just kinda moans out “that sounds fucking great”.
So we made out until we fell asleep, next night we met at a party, went back to her place and had sex.
It felt so simple, I’m not an animal, I can wait with sex one day if it saves me all that trouble. I just wanted to share this story since it was no complications from beginning to end, it was in my opinion a flawless lay. Have fun out there guys!

10 things I wish someone taught me about Pick Up 10-things-i-wish-someone-taught-me-vt53087.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:37 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

u r a smooth motherfucker if you ask me. Thats awesome man, I hope I can get to that point some day

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:41 am 
New to MPUA Forum

grats man - solid play

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: solidshady03
Im late as fuck but you sir are awesome

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 4:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: Stryde92@hotmail.co.uk
This is a solid pull, and nice touch with the LMR their man ;)
although im pretty new to the game might write up a LR/FR on my "natural game" since i tend not to like canned material :)

Stryde

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Great job man, congrats!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:15 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Was there any REAL chemistry initially.
I mean it seems to me you plainly gamed her.
Are you better looking than the other 2 guys that were hitting on her or cooler and more relaxed.

Did you do a lot of fluffing.

Does hanging around gay people help your game ? It seems to be very handy!

You seem to have the social scene sorted.

And the hey i haven't talked to you all night line is a pearler.

Did you give first and second name on introduction.

And as for the lets f..k like rabbits on the second date in reply to her (i don't bang guys on first dates) is interesting.

I like it.

I HAVEN'T TALKED TO YOU ALL DAY. I love that line..

Its all to easy.

I want to be a tree!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:37 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I found this last night, Slywalker....

http://www.bristollair.com/outer-game/r ... pener.html

Between your smooth operation and this shock and awe technique, there isnt much room for failure, as long as you keep confident and hold your frame!

*shaolin bow*

respect to the master.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:18 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Sen-sational!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

you sir deserve an applause *claps hands silently because im in a library*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Well done, slywalker. I think your one of the most slickest guys when it comes to PUA on here from what I have read. It seem's to me you have a very natural approach to women.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Bear in mind that I'm a newbie.
I believe that this girl was already into you and what you did here was to speed up the process. Very well, I must say.

I have seen and done this kind of thing myself but only with women who are on or below my level. I mean, sometimes negging someone out of your league totally puts them off you even more. And like, if you havent been negging and flirting successfully you can't just ask for the number or even go in for a kiss.

Arent you guys just doing what people do normally but you're kind of more efficient. I'm just playing devils advocate here.

I think I was expecting some kind of system where I could be hitting women way above my level consistently. Gotta be realistic I guess. I mean seriously, if I get a sniff, usually, I can be quite relentless but sadly, these days I don't get much of a sniff.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:17 am 
New to MPUA Forum

You my good sir are a gentalman and a scholar. You played it cool and that night sounded epic. I hope to be as awesome as u one day! Lolz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:54 am 
Dedicated Member

I'd like to see more lay reports like these.

Problem with the rest of lay reports is that people write about lays when they were wasted or stoned. I don't consider such reports as legit. We all know it's easy.

Most part I liked about your report? Probably when you stepped in between the 2 guys and started your approach. Shows that you couldn't care less about what people think, and that turns women on big time.