Post subject: Long gaming?
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:56 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

This story is over some time.

Well there was this girl at school, probably an 8.5 I think. She was the girl that all the guys were always looking at and dreaming about. I remember a friend telling me about a year ago 'if anyone was ever to do anything with her they would be my god'

So, in year 11 I never had the balls to talk to her, and didn't see the point, as I would probably just get rejected. Then the next year (last year) I took a year on exchange to Sweden. In September I went to France to meet my mum who was taking a school group, and a few friends and that girl happened to be in the group. Well, I was just super happy to see my friends after 6 months so just hung with them all the time. This HB was getting so many guys in the group/french guys falling all over her it was ridiculous. I had picked up the game in the airport on the way to France and was about half way through, so I thought I'd try it's power.

A few negs over a few days and she was following my everywhere. Kino was huge, as I found the importance of building it at the start. The only problem was, a mate on the trip liked her, so I decided not to do anything. So my France trip ends, I go back to Sweden and then back to Australia at the end of the year. I got her number from a friend and she happened to be working on an island for a while. She says we should catch up when she gets back blah blah.

She's back, we go out to town a few nights, she goes for a kiss but I pull out (stupidly) due to me having this Swedish girl.

Few weeks later, we go to the movies, I take her home, she invites me in, I look at photos from the France trip, and then the Swedish girl leaves my mind as fast as her pants leave her body.
I had work at 3.30am the next day which sucked but tiredness was a price I was willing to pay!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:49 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Great man, so cool...

Something like that happened to me.
I accidentally ran into The Game and almost
got laid in the next day after reading it... haha...

But I didn't 'cause I was so fucking confused by all this
stuff.

Love,
Flavio

p.s.: Yeah, Kino's very important to me...