Post subject: LMR overcome....mostly
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Only been sarging about a month. Met a girl at a ball game. Phone. Lunch. On date 2 we saw a show (free) and went back to my place. Pop in a movie and within 5 minutes we are making out like it's our last day on earth. She stops for a sec and states that I need to know I have absoluty no chance of sleeping with her tonight. "I was just about to tell you that" was my response. (thank you Style for that one). No resistence to 2nd base until I try to take her shirt off. Ok...Mystery says 2 steps forward 1 step back...or something like that right? So back to kissing. I personally love to kiss alot. So it's absolutly no big deal for me to kiss for hours. I really do love it.

Her body betrays her. I find the sweet spot. Her neck. After a bit of nibbling,kissing, biting she's panting. She reciprocates on my neck and trys to get at my chest but my shirt is to tight. So I decide to take mine off hoping that some level of nudity might escalate things. I'm not adonis but I've got a good body. Well it worked and game is fully back on. A few minutes later she lets me take her shirt off and boy is she loving the attention I give her puppies.

Everything going on schedule. She begins to subtly grind against my leg. Soon she's not subtle about it at all. Eventually it appears he might like to achieve orgasm but I'm not allowing that. Back to slow kissing with no sex stuff at all...just 2 people kissing. I do this to her several times over the course of the night attempting to build her sexual tension. It appears to me that she perceives every attempt by me to slow things down as a complete turn on. Not sure if I read this right but I think that is what is happening. So the cycle repeats her neck and shoulder,my neck and shoulder. Her chest my chest. Her stomach, my stomach. With her on top of me I slide my hands inside her pants and begin to work her ass. She LMRs when I go for the gold. Hand come totally out. No more grinding and we're back to just soft kissing. Wash rinse repeat. Eventually I'm in the pants over the panties on the poonani. Get this she doesn't resist when I unbutton and unzip her pants but wont' let me take them off. WTF? So again we back off. Recreate sexual tension and I go for it again. No way. Not happening. Again back to square one and this is where I think I f'd up. While grinding I sense she is close and I let her cum. Some post orgasmic bliss. Some cuddling. Some kissing. Some hard kissing and we're at it again hot and heavy. Anyway...at this point I'm thinking it's going to happen but all the brakes come on at the same times as before. When I realize she's absolultly not giving it up, I decide my best bet is to act like I don't care. Not that I'm mad...just that I could give a shit. So I just lay there and play with her hair.

It's all good. Cuddle,Kiss, talk. We're both enjoying it. And then she says "I should tell you that you won't be able to sleep with me on our next date either...I promised myself a long time ago that I'd save myself for marriage."..(she's 25...I'm 36) "Sure sure I understand. " We cuddle,kiss, talk for awhile longer and she says "So you know you have absolutly no chance with me and you still want to sit here and cuddle?"....."Sure baby"...."I thought you'd be ready for me to leave after I said that"......."no baby it's cool" (again. with a 'no big deal' tone in my voice) This really intrigues her. Eventually I Walk her to her car and kiss her good night.

So the following questions are on my mind.

1. given how far she let me get and how we got there should I expect that anyone that starts with "you have no chance of sleeping with me" but ends topless and cumming on my leg will eventually give it up?

2. Is it unethical or just plain wrong to seduce a virgin into bed just because I can. knowing that it will cause her to regret it all when it's over?

Ok long report. Not sure if you guys wish I had left out all the nitty gritty details but I'm still working on my game and am curious if (in poker terms) I left anything on the table.

Cutter

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:45 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yeh, just from personal experience... my experience with a virgin, ended up having me in a relationship, and outta the game for 3 years :shock: struck by one-itis i was 17 then 20 when the relationship ended. I'm 22 now... now, this is open for debate i think, because the whole "i'm saving it til mariage" thing maybe a bitch shield and, in your terms, going for gold, you may have to build a emotional connection beyond the normal. Like one that would lead on to a Long term relationship (which by the sounds is not what you're looking for, right?). You must also consider that the aim is to leave her better than before she met you, right? So to make her go against her morals, give up her virginity to you, so you can just shag her, and then eventually leave her, may cause a few emotional scars with her, and screw up any other chances that any other guy will have with her thus causing her to not find the guy she wants to lose her virginity to and become an old lady with cats as her only friends LOL (i i know it's an extreme extrapolation as to what could happen, but hopefully you understand the gist). It's like the whole pebble in a pond thing, causing a ripple effect.

On the other hand, what's her opinion on oral sex? Personally I find a good blow job is just as satisfying as sex, only i get a bit of a power trip behind it (i don't think i need to explain why, not an image worth imprinting on your feeble minds, who ever reads this post LOL)