PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So I've been on a cold streak for a while which obviously sucks. About three weeks ago however I finally managed to get a girl to go back home with me from the nightclub we were at.

I was at a birthday party earlier on in the evening with mostly people from my university. It was a good ratio of guys and girls, about 50% I'd say. It was fun but I probably had a bit too much to drink, but I managed to sober up a little before we hit the club.

A few hours later, at about 12:30 am our group consisting of roughly 15 people arrived at the nightclub. It was my first time their so I had no idea what kind of people there would be in there. Where I live the demographic of people that goes out differs a lot from place to place. Turns out there were generally just cool people and lots of pretty girls. After a while our group got separated and some went home. At 02:00 am it was just me and two close friends of mine left. We were just dancing and getting wasted basically.

These two guys are very alpha and can easily pull HB9's from nightclubs. When we were standing there dancing we saw a HB7.5 dancing by herself. I heard them talk about approaching her, but I was like fuck it, this one's mine. During the conversation I just made my way over to her before they had the chance too. I don't remember the approach that clearly but I believe I said hi, grabbed her hands and started dancing with her. I can't really dance though but I was goofing around and having fun. I thought to myself that she's probably going to shove my away any minute now but I didn't care. To my surprise she didn't, so I asked her if she wanted to go the bar and chat for a minute.

We talked for a while, just small chitchat, I don't remember what but just general stuff what she was doing etc. I asked her if she wanted to go to the dancefloor again and she was like yeah sure. It was about 40 minutes before closing time so I thought to myself that I have to close this girl soon. I started dancing a bit closer to her and grabbed her hips and was just kind of playing around with her. I took out my phone and asked for her number which was no problem. I've found out that #closing is very easy and really doesn't mean anything unless you've made a connection with the girl. We continued dancing and I moved my head closer to hers and tried to kiss her. She turned her head away and I mumbled "damn, that's awkward".

From previous experiences I have learned that a denied kiss really doesn't mean anything either, especially on the dancefloor. I think that some girls just dont want to kiss in such a public place. Turns out this was just a minor speedbump. I just shrugged it off and continued dancing with her, not as intimate though. At 03:00am the lights was turned on signaling it was time for the guests to leave. So we walked to the closet together and grabbed our coats. I asked her where she was going and it turns out she lived in the same direction, a bit further away. I said that I was going to take the cab home because I don't like the night bus, and asked her if she wanted to go with me to my place. She said yes, so we went outside and took a cab right outside the club. I don't really remember the drive home but we were talking the entire time.

When we arrived at my place, which is a small student apartment next to campus we sat down on my couch and continued chatting. I asked her if she wanted something to drink so I grabbed two glasses of wine. She said it was cold so I gave her a blanket and put my arm around her shoulders. Soon after I started holding her hand. Now we were sitting very close to each other and I laughed a bit to something funny she said, which caused our heads to get even closer together, so close that I could feel her nose exhaling. It was a fucking perfect moment, felt like something in a movie as our lips came together. So makeup, groping and sex proceeds.

Fast forward to next morning. I wake up to this, in my eyes, very pretty girl next to me. Morningsex. Awesome. I make us breakfast and she stays for about an hour. After that she leaves, we hug goodbye and I feel like a fucking boss the entire day. Come monday morning I think to myself that I should send a text to this girl as we had had, in my opinion, a really good time. So I just send her a simple "Hi! /dr.dentist". She replies, and the third text I send I ask her if she'd like to hangout this friday. So we make plans to have dinner at my place at 07:00pm.

She arrives ten minutes early and I have prepared a, in my humble opinion, a great dinner consisting of chicken stew boiled with 1dl of white wine. I asked her to taste it before we ate and she said it tasted very good. So we eat, share a bottle of white wine and the conversation flows nicely. We had some icecream for dessert. After that we watched a movie. We were sitting on my couch, quite close together but had no physical contact. About one hour in the movie she asks if she can stay over the night and I was like of course. When the movie's finished (we watched Inception, will most likely pick a shorter movie next time I have a date) I said "time to go to bed". I started taking off my clothes and she did too. I stand in my boxers and she has removed her pants, so I walked over to her and started kissing her on the neck. We have sex two or three times that night and same thing the morning after, in the shower too.

It is 02:00 pm on saturday now and I had planned to go to the gym and school to study for an upcoming exam. But she just didn't leave and I didn't have the balls to tell her to. So she stays till late afternoon. When she finally says she has to go, she hugs and kisses me. For 30 minutes. I thought it was a little weird but whatever. I figured she must really like me. So she leaves and says "we must meet again".

Now comes the AFC part of this story. After she leaves I was just kind of happy to finally be alone. Two days later I haven't heard a word from her so I send her a text; "it was really nice hanging out with you this weekend". As you probably have figured out my AFC brain was going into a really bad place. I had expected her to bombard me with text messages after that long goodbye, but received nothing. She replies saying "yeah it was nice". I didn't reply to that. Two days later, after my exam, I felt that I kind of miss her so I asked her if she wanted to meet up sometime during Easter. We made plans to have dinner at her place this last monday (6th of April). Two and a half hour before the decided time I get a textmessage from her "can we do it another day?" to which I replied "absolutely".

As I write this it is Sunday, almost one week since I last heard from her. I don't really know what to do now. I haven't sent her anything whatsoever since that last message. Do you think I should contact her again sometime this week, wait for her to get in touch, or just let it go? The logical part of me is telling me to just let it go, but I also feel that I want an explanation as to why she canceled on me last minute, since I thought we clicked really well.

Damn it feels good type all of this down, to get it off my chest. Hope you guys enjoyed it and maybe have some ideas as to what I should do. I guess I should just climb up on the horse again and find another girl. But you know how we AFC's are!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

You write a good report. Great detail and you tell the entire story with this girl from start to finish.

If I was a gamblin' man, I'd say that yeah, she has dropped off. But that happens and it sounds like it's not because of anything you did or didn't do.

-Jackie Chan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thank you. Hopefully, after some more practicing, I can look back at this LR and laugh.

Yeah that's what I thought too. But isn't it strange that she went cold that fast? Feels like a 180 turn from her side. But as you say, that probably happens sometimes. I suppose there's only one way to find out.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:59 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Here comes an update. Talked to the girl on the phone yesterday. Set up a date this friday. She was sorry she cancelled on me and even apologized for not keeping in touch. I told her that happens and that I'd been busy so she needn't worry about that.

Anyways. Guess it is good to have a two-strike rule. First I had thought to just let it go, but decided (after some reading on this forum) that I would give it one more try. If she calls me last minute again to reschedule I'm definitely done with her.

My plans for the date are to first go to a cocktail bar and then take her to a standup show which I have tickets for. I haven't told her about the standup show, I think I'll just tell her during the date. After that I guess I'll try to take her home. Shouldn't be that hard considering we take the same train and my station is 20 minutes before her's. I should probably try to come up with something (plausible deniability?) for her to follow me to my apartment. Besides we've already banged like seven times so I dont think it'll be that difficult unless I screw up big time.

Another update will come after this friday!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:40 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Good work buddy! Keep us all updated :)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:36 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Here comes an update. Talked to the girl on the phone yesterday. Set up a date this friday. She was sorry she cancelled on me and even apologized for not keeping in touch. I told her that happens and that I'd been busy so she needn't worry about that.

Anyways. Guess it is good to have a two-strike rule. First I had thought to just let it go, but decided (after some reading on this forum) that I would give it one more try. If she calls me last minute again to reschedule I'm definitely done with her.

My plans for the date are to first go to a cocktail bar and then take her to a standup show which I have tickets for. I haven't told her about the standup show, I think I'll just tell her during the date. After that I guess I'll try to take her home. Shouldn't be that hard considering we take the same train and my station is 20 minutes before her's. I should probably try to come up with something (plausible deniability?) for her to follow me to my apartment. Besides we've already banged like seven times so I dont think it'll be that difficult unless I screw up big time.

Another update will come after this friday!

Nice report man. Not trying to put you down but your already acting scared by trying to come up with reasons to back to your place. Just act like that was the plan the whole time as it should be. Thinking scared will get you in trouble as it has me and many others in this forum. Also sounds like all your eggs are in 1 basket. GO OUT and get more lays. Your mindset will be alot better.