PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:01 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So 5 months ago I started to take pickup serious. Out of a long term relationship and thought what the heck. My game has vastly improved from just going out there and being myself. I have used various ways to get new lays tinder, pof and of course just getting out there. The easiest way by far is tinder frustrating but you can get a lot of girls. I found with online dating all you need to do is say something linked to a picture and get a conversation going. Get the number ASAP and go from there try and get a date. When you have a date try get them to a location where you can get in there pants simple. Just be yourself try make them laugh and be confident that's all it really is. I have now got oneitis a thing you don't really expect but just happens. The HB I have it with is cute as can be and has an amazing body who I actually have fun with. The next step for me is pursuing this and seeing where it goes. Just thought I would write a post after all I've read through the posts and learned how to get better with my game. Every girl is different and you just need to read the situations and how far you can push it. If anyone wants advice on how to get lays I'll try help. I'm sure you all get the same problems tinder girls not interested not replying or not giving more then 2 or 3 answers pof girls no replying. I'm the field getting numbers and then texting them and not getting replies it all happens. You just have to reflect see if you could have done better if not just wasn't meant to be. Maybe one day I will be back to living the life of a PUA, right now I'm done for a while take it easy brothers keep on sarging. Realise you are here to improve your life as well not just fuck women.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:15 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Dude! i'm very happy for you! It's been 10 years ago when i really met a girl i thought was worth investing in. Good luck with you oneitis. I hope you don't screw up. As the title suggests. You had 40 lays in 5 months? Or how should we interprete this. BTW could you give a detailed report of one of your lays from A to Z. Just to get a hang of your approach. Provide us with some context perhaps... Age, city, country, background

Welcome!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Dude! i'm very happy for you! It's been 10 years ago when i really met a girl i thought was worth investing in. Good luck with you oneitis. I hope you don't screw up. As the title suggests. You had 40 lays in 5 months? Or how should we interprete this. BTW could you give a detailed report of one of your lays from A to Z. Just to get a hang of your approach. Provide us with some context perhaps... Age, city, country, background

Welcome!
Yeah man so I'm 25 got a unique job which helps and live in UK. When I'm talking about lays I'm talking over 40 different girls kept a few as girls I would see on a regular basis. Like I say I've been mainly using online past couple months and more often then not tinder. All I try and do is comment on something unique to them and have a bit convo about anything and get the number. I've always tried to maybe be a bit cocky funny and try get some banter. Teasing is always good but as long as ou get some report I ask them out to a bar. While at the bar I'll just decide on my approach to go further as you can push harder with some girls and some you have to be a little more laid back and subtle. You have to always keep in mind where you want to go after the date. There's been times having sex in the car or going back to there's wherever really. My background is that I was in a long term relationship for 6 years and got sick of her shit and thought being a pua was the way forward. I've probably not have you anymore of what you were asking

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:19 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

40 in 5 months a lot. *respect*.

The more women I meet and have sex with. The further I'm convinced women are just worth having sex with. Take that soccer moms! Buhahahaha!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:42 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

40 in 5 months? 8 per month? That's pretty impressive dude. Is this your life time lay amount or in the 5 months alone? How do the women look? I don't do the online thing but interesting insight. Getting 8 per month is quite an investment of time for real life approaches. You would have to go out 7 nights a week LOL.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:52 pm 
English Muffin

I guess the quality question is kinda important here and also how many lays before you got involved with pick up.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
40 in 5 months? 8 per month? That's pretty impressive dude. Is this your life time lay amount or in the 5 months alone? How do the women look? I don't do the online thing but interesting insight. Getting 8 per month is quite an investment of time for real life approaches. You would have to go out 7 nights a week LOL.
I guess there was a lot of time invested in this I mean dating or going out 5 times a week. I've slept with some HB10s not from online dating it's almost impossible that I have found. I mean there has been a coulple times you go on a online date and she looks like an 8 on her pics and you get there and she's a 5-6 most the time I just find an excuse to leave these ones. Their has been the odd time I have done 6s but usually 7 and up I would say.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 4:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm impressed. I'm 31 and only had one girlfriend. It's been just a week since I got my interest back in dating again and so far I have not made my first approach. I'm actually very busy trying to get a major CPA exam done (I have four in total).

I want to do stuff like that. How much harder do you think it would be for me to pull off something like that? I might not able to get 8 girls a month since I do need to study... and I do have other interests that I really enjoy doing.

What was the stuff you used to get your game in gear?

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 7:08 pm 
Read My Book

Quote:
I'm impressed. I'm 31 and only had one girlfriend. It's been just a week since I got my interest back in dating again and so far I have not made my first approach. I'm actually very busy trying to get a major CPA exam done (I have four in total).

I want to do stuff like that. How much harder do you think it would be for me to pull off something like that? I might not able to get 8 girls a month since I do need to study... and I do have other interests that I really enjoy doing.

What was the stuff you used to get your game in gear?
Look at the date of this post man.

I'd recommend writing a new thread so you can get your questions answered in the "General Questions" section.

One girlfriend at 31 though is definitely something I would seek to better. Feminine contact has its ways of upgrading a mans personality. I seek that out. I'm my best self when I'm surrounded by women. And being at my best is of value to me.

You get your game in order by first understanding the value of feminine energy. Your motivation to seek it out will be a reflection of how much you value it.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com