Post subject: Indian girl
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:56 am 
The Grand Puba

I went into the AT&T store on Thursday to replace my phone because I dropped it and it wasn't working. While I'm waiting, this hot Indian girl walked in. I smiled at her and she smiled back and I walked over to her and told her that she was absolutely beautiful and introduced myself. She told me her name and we started talking about the phones. I started taking pictures of her with the display phones and she was giggling telling me to stop. I told her that I needed her number so I could put it in my new phone and she gave it to me. I told her that she should walk down to the juice bar in the same shopping center and we sat down and had a drink and talked a bit more. After that I walked her over to her car and told her that I wanted to see her again on Friday and she agreed to it.

I picked her up on Friday and we went to a bar near the beach and hung out drinking and talking in one of the booths (i made sure we sat on the same side). Pretty much the entire time I kept my leg touching hers and kept the touching going until it got to the point of rubbing her thigh.

She mentioned that she was hungry and I asked if she wanted to grab something to eat. She told me that she had some leftovers at her house and we could go back and watch a movie. I told her that she better not try to take advantage of me. So we get there and we eat and instead of watching a movie, we listened to music on pandora. We had a couple of shots of fireball(I hate that stuff) and then she tells me that I should stay there so I don't get pulled over for drunk driving. She asked if I wanted some shorts to sleep in and I said I couldn't fit into anything that she had. At that point, she told me she was going back to the bedroom while I made a phone call. After I get off the phone, I go back to the bedroom and she was at her closet with her back to me putting on a tshirt. So we get into her bed (after I gave her a phony offer of sleeping on the couch, but she said no) and she tells me that I couldn't sleep in a shirt. I told her that she couldn't sleep in a shirt either. She pulls her shirt off (FAKE TITTIES, YAY!) and I take off mine and we start making out with a lots of touching. Then she looks at me like she's thinking about what's happening, but I pull her back in and start kissing her again. She asks me a few moments later, "do you want your dick in my mouth or in my pussy?" I told her let's start with the mouth...

Pretty much from here you can figure out what happened and then we both fell asleep. Sometime in the night she woke up and we did it all again. Then she woke me up in the morning and I went home. A few hours later she text me saying that she normally doesn't do that and she felt like a slut. I told her that I was happy and I would do it again. So this morning (Sunday), she calls me stating that her friends were telling her that I took advantage of her and shouldn't talk to me anymore. I told her that if she is the type to listen to her friends when it comes to who she should and shouldn't date, that's up to her but I wanted to see her again and I was going to swing by after watching football with friends. So I went back over to her place had pizza. Oh, we also had sober sex...well she was sober and took advantage of me.

I like her...she is wild.

Post subject: Re: Indian girl
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:57 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Good shit man! Sounds like solid cold approach. Also like your response to what her friends said. I would have said the same thing with a idgaf attitude. If you would have been needy and begging her to see you again I bet it wouldnt have happened the second time. Cheers!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:22 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Good shit man! Sounds like solid cold approach. Also like your response to what her friends said. I would have said the same thing with a idgaf attitude. If you would have been needy and begging her to see you again I bet it wouldnt have happened the second time. Cheers!
Thanks brother...appreciate it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Nice game dude. Always the jealous fat friends that try to ruin it and put there hot friend off. Hardly taking advantage if use were both drunk and you even offered to sleep on the couch ! lol

Some girls are a pain in the ass... if you take it further and start getting serious it would be rather funny to bring it up to them and put them on the spot.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:30 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Out of curiosity, dot or feather Indian? I banged a dot one before, it was pretty decent.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:48 pm 
The Grand Puba

She is the red dot type although she is completely Americanized. We are still hanging out and she is now very vocal about her skills in the bedroom now.